What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
would be fun if azerbaycan buys the chinese system for us :D just give them the money to buy it :)

then we could build it together in azerbaycan and we would have everything what we need :)

but its not only USA who did not allow us to buy the chinese one EU also don't want it..
Azerbaijan bought S300 latest versions from Russia. But, by 2016, Turkey will have new Radar that can make its own high attitude SAM, that would be a game changer..

Uzun menzilli hava savunma füze sistem ihalesinde son durum nedir? Çinliler ile anlaşma yapılacak mi?
Bir ihaleyi yaparsınız. Fiyat gibi unsurları sıralarsınız. Sonra birinci olanla sözleşme görüşmelerine başlarsınız. Masaya oturduğunuzda yerli katkı oranından, teknoloji transferine kadar birçok şeyi açıkça konuşmanız gerekir. Bu tarz işlerde, gri alanlar ilerde anlaşmazlık doğurur. Şu anda görüşmeler bizim istediğimiz ya da iki tarafın da "evet mutabıkız" diyeceği seviyeye gelmedi.

TEPKİLERİ BİLİYORDUK

Ne zaman sonuçlanır?
2 ay daha uzattık. Ancak böyle devam edemez. Birçok yerde uzlaştık. Taraflar için kritik olan konular var, onları görüşüyoruz.

Nedir bunlar? 'Know how' mı?
Kimse durduk yere teknolojisini vermez. Bütün ülkeler için teknoloji transferi kritik bir konudur. Tüm detaylara ayrıntılarıyla sahip olmanız gerekiyor, ne istediğinizi bilmeniz gerekiyor. Karşı tarafın neleri verip neleri vermeyeceğini de... O kadar çok kalem var ki teknoloji unsuru içeren... Teknoloji transferi kalemi gelince orada biraz tartışma çıkar.

ABD ve NATO yüzünden mi anlaşma yapılmıyor?
NATO sistemine entegrasyon problemi ve şirketin ABD'nin boykot listesinde olduğu bilinen şeylerdi. Masada bilinen unsurlardı. Bu unsurlar değişmedi.

Source: Kokpit Aero

Guys what do you think about this news... There are some rumours that Russia will offer S-400 to Türkiye after this move...

Dünya S-400 hava savunma sistemini istiyor

s-400-2-700x350.jpg

Guys what do you think about this news... There are some rumours that Russia will offer S-400 to Türkiye after this move...

Dünya S-400 hava savunma sistemini istiyor

the Almaz-Antey deputy head said:
“We should help our friends and allies ensure their defense capability. We will set more serious tasks for our enterprises in order to fulfil the future export obligations to the partners, including deliveries abroad,” he said.

IMO, it may be india, china, even algeria but not turkey.

the Almaz-Antey deputy head said:

IMO, it may be india, china, even algeria but not turkey.

If they would be OK to sell it to us personaoly i wouldn't be OK without enough ToT and co-production...

If they would be OK to sell it to us personaoly i wouldn't be OK without enough ToT and co-production...

turkey is russia's opponent in caucasus, central asia, middle east. in the initial tender, russia didn't offer ToT and i don't think it would offer ToT for more superior system.

S-400 is more expensive than S-300 , eventhought S-400 is getting to be " old product" with S-500 ,its assumed to be double of S-300,while S-500 to be double S-400,
while S-300 even couldnt get achievement in price, it would be impossible for S-400 too . Maybe ToT can be offered with the same level of S-300 ,but Russia isnt a country who likes to deliver some Tech. ,except of joint product and illegally reverse engineering of other countries.
My opinion,i wouldnt like to see S-400 , As i heard from department of who handles meeting about HQ-9 with china ,disagreement is going on about ToT ,Turkey is forcing China to have ability for more Tech , since next step is to develop our own solution for high altitude,& long range SAM systems.

Vietnam showed interest for S-400 and looking to purchase 3-4 battalion directly told by their general to get some S-400 after export permission is achieved, China is possible 1st customer for S-400 and there would be other countries but not Turkey.

As i heard from department of who handles meeting about HQ-9 with china ,disagreement is going on about ToT ,Turkey is forcing China to have ability for more Tech , since next step is to develop our own solution for high altitude,& long range SAM systems.

I think same... If that chinese deal will not be something as we want then we should go for ASELSAN HİSAR-U without any doubt...

If Russia ever willing export of S-400 to turkey, they will never share their technology. Maybe you get a S-400 light version.

Where is our Russian user? Maybe he could help.

s400 would be great but as temporary soulution with no further future value.. we should focus on our own system or a system with technology transfer to build our own one better.. we should also look for partners who are willing to help us.. I would love to see a joint venture with south korea

I would not want patriots no EU project except with full technology transfer.. but generally I wish more Projects, more investments in and from South Korea and Japan rather than EU countries..

Eu Countries like spain and italy are ok we should not loose them while focusing on Asia but we should be somehow far from germany and russia, doing thinks with them is like pissing on your own knee and that is really no fun :)

s400 would be great but as temporary soulution with no further future value.. we should focus on our own system or a system with technology transfer to build our own one better.. we should also look for partners who are willing to help us.. I would love to see a joint venture with south korea

I would not want patriots no EU project except with full technology transfer.. but generally I wish more Projects, more investments in and from South Korea and Japan rather than EU countries..

Eu Countries like spain and italy are ok we should not loose them while focusing on Asia but we should be somehow far from germany and russia, doing thinks with them is like pissing on your own knee and that is really no fun :)

South korea is already in progress to develop its own high altitude SAM project, with joint company of Samsung Thales , with assistance from Russia, designer of S-400 and S-500 ; so possibly, we wouldnt able to get extended ToT for those systems from ROK due to restrictions of Russia for critical parts .

We should work with Russia in the future as continuously, because Putin and Erdogan have targetted by same enimies also we have same interests on the region as two countries. if we work together we can kick of masons and zionists asses easly and we can develop our own countries easly...

We should work with Russia in the future as continuously, because Putin and Erdogan have targetted by same enimies also we have same interests on the region as two countries. if we work together we can kick of masons and zionists asses easly and we can develop our own countries easly...
If you wanna give up the Turkic world for co-operation with Russia, putin would love and welcome you. Sorry bro, but Russia does not look warm at increasing relations between Turkic countries at all, better be careful about them.

If you wanna give up the Turkic world for co-operation with Russia, putin would love and welcome you. Sorry bro, but Russia does not look warm at increasing relations between Turkic countries at all, better be careful about them.

If we dont see each other as enemy we can develope our countries very fast. We have two options we will be good friend or hard enemy because our interests on the same route...

Back
Top Bottom