What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Mate, you don't do this in real life, right ??

I mean, i'm trying to imagine... like you enter the dolmuş and when you are trying to hand out the money, You say "Parayı alsana A.K şöförü"

Or when you are travelling with bus when a baby cries "Birisi sustursun şu piçi"..... :rofl:

That would be problematic no ? :lol:
I don't usually have to curse at people because they don't share their dumb ideas with me. I liked your imagination though... :)
I'm just very fvcking judgemental

look at how they walk.... fvckin morons -_-
look at how they talk... imbeciles -_-

so you've got superstitions... tell me how's the weather in the stone age that you live in -_-

@Asena_Y
We seriously need high altitude air defence coverage, Greece even Syria has better air defence systems than us.

Basically, We decided that the chinese offer is the best but the government doesn't have the balls to finalize the deal that would make the Americans upset.

So much for Erdo's bulldog reputation :D

Last edited:
Antoine Bouiver, CEO of MBDA, a partner company of Eurosam, visited Turkey in March. During his visit, he said that Eurosam was ready to offer Turkey a coproduction in radar and other communication tools. His visit was followed by a delegation from Eurosam visiting Ankara in April for meetings with defense officials. According to sources, Eurosam updated its offer, lowered its price estimate to under $4 billion and increased the share of local contributions to the project.

Turkey Delays missile defense decision to August 30 | Defense Update:

Neden süre uzatıldı?

fd-2000.-700x350.jpg

I think our guys will not go for ASELSAN/ROKETSAN... When i read announcement it says " if we can not make a deal with Chinese we will go for EUROSAM if not we will go for Patriot"... They don't say something like "if there will be no deal with China we will revise the tender"...

:hitwall:

Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı

Why they don't go with China system? Cheaper price ToT, all what turkey want. What's the problem?

Why they don't go with China system? Cheaper price ToT, all what turkey want. What's the problem?

What’s ???

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

You (Turkey ) ! You do not need to acquire an indigenous defense capability that can rival with us one day. ;)

Believe us. This is for your own good. :devil:

You do not need it :

Or this

Last edited:
Simple ! For the interest of USA and his power. You stay an eternal slave. Is better !

Makes sense, I do not know why prolong it when each and every test has been cleared by HQ series SAMs.

China won't lose anything if Turkey wants to reject they should move ahead and make a bold & bad decision.

This is YOUR opinion! I don't think we are eternal slave of USA. We are closed ally. That's different.

Sorry ! But it's not my opinion. It's just the cruel reality. You are not ally. You are servant.

Otherwise, they (USA) would make a complet technology transfer with ToT of Patriot Missile like Israel. Ok !

Last edited:
I am happy for you. ^ ^

Yes ! Without ‘your own nuclear deterrence’ as a independent power. Like a simple servant.

would be fun if azerbaycan buys the chinese system for us :D just give them the money to buy it :)

then we could build it together in azerbaycan and we would have everything what we need :)

but its not only USA who did not allow us to buy the chinese one EU also don't want it..

Back
Top Bottom