What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hmm.png
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mate, you don't do this in real life, right ??

I mean, i'm trying to imagine... like you enter the dolmuş and when you are trying to hand out the money, You say "Parayı alsana A.K şöförü"

Or when you are travelling with bus when a baby cries "Birisi sustursun şu piçi"..... :rofl:

That would be problematic no ? :lol:

Mate, you don't do this in real life, right ??

I mean, i'm trying to imagine... like you enter the dolmuş and when you are trying to hand out the money, You say "Parayı alsana A.K şöförü"

Or when you are travelling with bus when a baby cries "Birisi sustursun şu piçi"..... :rofl:

That would be problematic no ? :lol:
Why not,i have friend who is like that,not A.K but allmost.

Why not,i have friend who is like that,not A.K but allmost.
Yeah, i was like that at a point of my life. Then i went to soldier.. and everybody was using A.K all the time in all of their sentences... i became disgusted with the word, later on with the all swearing thing.. I just stopped using. :)

Can somebody summerize the story of this deal. And why it made you guys so nervous :) ? Because of government?

Can somebody summerize the story of this deal. And why it made you guys so nervous :) ? Because of government?
Neptune's GF is here. :lol:

For your question. We seriously need long range air defence system. Tender process already took years. We selected Chinese as 1st contender(in September 2013). We need to finalize the deal and start the project but it keeps being delayed again and again.... I mean, as far as i know we decided to buy in 1990s and we are still delaying this thing over and over again. :hitwall:

And we are not nervous... just frustrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neptune's GF is here. :lol:

For your question. We seriously need long range air defence system. Tender process already took years. We selected Chinese as 1st contender(in September 2013). We need to finalize the deal and start the project but it keeps being delayed again and again.... I mean, as far as i know we decided to buy in 1990s and we are still delaying this thing over and over again. :hitwall:

And we are not nervous... just frustrated.

I see now. I thought, at least I shall catch you guys up. A lot of unknown terms and news flying around here :D

comes down to; buy stand alone short term solution patriots or eurosam OR buy non-nato system with ToT, but face consequences.
If our guys firmly believe they have the capacity and know-how, I'd say go for an indigenous system already. Time is being lost this way too.

I'm pretty sure Europeans are offering TOT, not to the extent the chinese are however.

Back
Top Bottom