What's new

SZ-9 launched successfully`!!!

Well, the space shuttle is a great concept, the transition to the future space plane, but that retired space shuttle sucks, better to come out with a better and safer design. :coffee:

Dr. R.K. Devgan (New Delhi)
6 hrs ago
Not impressive technologically. Somewhat going back to 60s and 70s. Critical analysis: The rocket is primitive nothing like the Ariane 5, Japanese H-IIA, Indian GSLV-3 etc. The Russians and the USA are even more far ahead. China does not to this day have cryogenic rocket engines and the old space cabins were bought from Russia. Rest was done with the aid of Israeli and Jewish technicians. A propaganda move by China not impressive.

Dr. V.K. . Dasgupta (Faridabad)
12 hrs ago
Amusing news. China is now surely in the 1970s. They have done what USSR did in the 1970s. The Europeans, Japanese and Indians have a more advanced program in space than China but we are taking a different solid route. The space capsules of the 1970s (File:Shenzhou5-3.JPG) were bought from the Russians and the hardware for docking and sensors were provided to China by Israeli-Jewish people. As is well known the Chinese and Jews function as a single unit. No technological development but the usual Communist Chinese propaganda stunt. Only the Jews, Pakistan, Bangladesh and CPM in India think this a great achievement. Add to this Jewish plants in India.

Prof. G. Balasubramanium (Mumbai) replies to Dr. V.K. . Dasgupta
12 hrs ago
Indeed they have reinvented the wheel. Our route via GSLV-3 is consistent, original and solid approach. Not based on acquiring old stuff and then using this for propaganda. Also China has several thousand Israeli and Jewish origin technicians helping them in various areas. Thus they have great dependency on their Jewish friends. Example if the sensors do not arrive they can not dock the next time.
next time you post some thing, post it with a authentic link as source, and are these DOCTORS/Professors working and talking on behalf of ISRO, if not this is just some fools crazy thought and should not be considered by any one, and if this was never happened incident then, you are an idiot trying to widen the gap between INDIA and CHINA, which is on a daily basis getting reduced by economic co-operation.

On the Topic, wel done CHINA, you are proving your metel in the international arena in SPACE tech and there is no question about your ability to reach celestial bodies natural and man made.
Congrats once again.

Well, the space shuttle is a great concept, the transition to the future space plane, but that retired space shuttle sucks, better to come out with a better and safer design. :coffee:
Yeah...Let US know when China get to that level. Got any insights on why China is using dated technology and methods?

That's total b.s.

The U.S. no longer has the capability to send a man into space with capsule technology. The U.S. is currently re-experimenting with capsule technology for the Orion space capsule. Your point is crap.

This is very simple. Can China send people into space? Obviously "yes" with Shenzhou IX in orbit.

Can U.S. send a person into space with its own technology in the next three years? Definitely not.

Well okay then, the U.S. is behind China in manned launch space capability. This is a fact.

qLNfO.jpg

Orion space capsule undergoing water tests. The U.S. currently has no manned launch capability. Period. I hate whiners that keep making excuses. Facts don't change when you make a ridiculous excuse.

The Unites States maintains an institutional memory. They have excellent retrieval mechanisms in place as well. Your assertion that the USA "lost" its ability to send a capsule mission is extremely flawed.

Also, your'e that idiot who makes "theories" from photographs. Who cares really ?

No need to worry for us, China won't build a death trap for its own Taikonauts.

To train one costs a lot more than to build the machine. :coffee:
All spacecrafts are 'deathtraps' one way or another. You think using insulting rhetoric is going to make China look any smarter? Think about it. The capsule was a Western design and development. It has no methods of control while descent. It cannot be recycle, or at least not for now. Each mission is a total discard from launch to recovery. So give US a credible explanation as to why the capsule is not a deathtrap. Please refrain from using 'Chinese physics' doing so.

The Unites States maintains an institutional memory. They have excellent retrieval mechanisms in place as well. Your assertion that the USA "lost" its ability to send a capsule mission is extremely flawed.

Also, your'e that idiot who makes "theories" from photographs. Who cares really ?

Institutional memory can't launch a person into space

Explain to me how institutional memory enables a country to launch a person into space.

It can't. You moron.

----------

This is called REAL launch capability. If you can't launch taikonauts into space then you're behind China. This is common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Explain to me how institutional memory enables a country to launch a person into space.

It can't. You moron.
they landed on the MOON far back in the 1970's DID THEY NOT? if they have already done then they have the technical no hows of how to reach outer space already and they are just working on how to increase the lifespan of the module over years to come

they landed on the MOON far back in the 1970's DID THEY NOT? if they have already done then they have the technical no hows of how to reach outer space already and they are just working on how to increase the lifespan of the module over years to come

For dummies: China "can" and U.S. "can't"

Listen retard, this is 2012. Not 1969. Check your calendar.

You can't launch people into space with Apollo capsules rusting in museums. The Saturn V rocket has long been dead. This is called "lost" space capability. If you want to discuss history or "lost" capability then that's a different topic.

China can launch people into space TODAY. The U.S. cannot launch people into space TODAY or the next many YEARS. Can you comprehend such a simple concept? I swear, Indians are dumber than I imagined.

This is my last post on this topic. I'm starting to believe those IQ tests, which show Indians with an average IQ of 82. You guys cannot understand my posts and there's no point in trying to explain my insights to you.

----------

This is my last attempt in explaining this advanced concept. It's called "China can" and "U.S. can't."

Here, in this video, China can send people into space.

The U.S. cannot send anyone into space for many years. Therefore, it is behind China in manned space launch capability. There, that's my final explanation. Try to strain your 82 IQ to understand my point.

Last edited by a moderator:

It can't. You moron.

----------

This is called REAL launch capability. If you can't launch taikonauts into space then you're behind China. This is common sense.
You really have no idea on what 'institutional memory' really mean, do you? It mean retained and recorded experiences for future generations. By the way, what China accomplished came from the institutional memory of Western and Soviet space experience. And that is how institutional memory enabled someone to have a generational leap and brag about it.

Listen retard, this is 2012. Not 1969. Check you calendar.

You can't launch people into space with Apollo capsules rusting in museums. The Saturn V rocket has long been dead. This is called "lost" space capability. If you want to discuss history or "lost" capability then that's a different topic.

China can launch people into space TODAY. The U.S. cannot launch people into space TODAY or the next many YEARS. Can you comprehend such a simple concept? I swear, Indians are dumber than I imagined.
No, it mean defunct or obsolete. Not lost. Explain how is the current Chinese rockets are technologically superior to the Saturn series.

Dr. R.K. Devgan (New Delhi)
6 hrs ago
Not impressive technologically. Somewhat going back to 60s and 70s. Critical analysis: The rocket is primitive nothing like the Ariane 5, Japanese H-IIA, Indian GSLV-3 etc. The Russians and the USA are even more far ahead. China does not to this day have cryogenic rocket engines and the old space cabins were bought from Russia. Rest was done with the aid of Israeli and Jewish technicians. A propaganda move by China not impressive.

Dr. V.K. . Dasgupta (Faridabad)
12 hrs ago
Amusing news. China is now surely in the 1970s. They have done what USSR did in the 1970s. The Europeans, Japanese and Indians have a more advanced program in space than China but we are taking a different solid route. The space capsules of the 1970s (File:Shenzhou5-3.JPG) were bought from the Russians and the hardware for docking and sensors were provided to China by Israeli-Jewish people. As is well known the Chinese and Jews function as a single unit. No technological development but the usual Communist Chinese propaganda stunt. Only the Jews, Pakistan, Bangladesh and CPM in India think this a great achievement. Add to this Jewish plants in India.

Prof. G. Balasubramanium (Mumbai) replies to Dr. V.K. . Dasgupta
12 hrs ago
Indeed they have reinvented the wheel. Our route via GSLV-3 is consistent, original and solid approach. Not based on acquiring old stuff and then using this for propaganda. Also China has several thousand Israeli and Jewish origin technicians helping them in various areas. Thus they have great dependency on their Jewish friends. Example if the sensors do not arrive they can not dock the next time.

is this a joke? with those credentials they seemed so clueless and stupid..
all chinese uppper stage engines are full cryogenic and has been that way since the 70's or 80's, while india still struggling to make one.. do they even know the state of their GSLV? not so good.. :lol::lol:

lol those clueless indian 'professors', no wonder they are so primitive.

These are comments taken from the Times of India readers who claim to PhDs and professors. There is no way of knowing whether they are or aren't what they claim to be. At the very least they managed to come up with something hilarious.

You really have no idea on what 'institutional memory' really mean, do you? It mean retained and recorded experiences for future generations. By the way, what China accomplished came from the institutional memory of Western and Soviet space experience. And that is how institutional memory enabled someone to have a generational leap and brag about it.

No, it mean defunct or obsolete. Not lost. Explain how is the current Chinese rockets are technologically superior to the Saturn series.

Saturn series are now dead, and CZ series are now in service. A live one is better than a dead one, isn't it ?

Saturn series are now dead, and CZ series are now in service. A live one is better than a dead one, isn't it ?
What kind of 'logic' is that? :lol: Does that mean a wrecked Rolls is technologically inferior to a live and running Edsel?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom