What's new

SZ-9 launched successfully`!!!

I did say China is the 3rd nation (independently) capable to make this happen :) so it doesn't matter that Skylab and Mir isn't here anymore. Gotta give credit to USSR and USA for achieving this back in the 70's and 80's right? :D

Well, Skylab and Mir were launched with a greater technical difficulty at its time, so they still deserved the kudo for doing that. :coffee:

China new generation carrier rocket engine --120tons of LOX / kerosene high pressure staged combustion cycle engine recently successfully developed, comes second after Russia capable of producing it.

Congrats china!

I hope in the near future, china could host a Pakistani for a manned mission.
good idea.

The first China born female astronaut was Shannon Lucid, born Jan 14,1943 in Shanghai. She is a US citizen who flown in space 5 times for US space agency NASA. Just a side note.

Why pakistan is jealous with the card of china , Why they don't have any thing to tell of there own ????? :kiss3:

Why pakistan is jealous with the card of china , Why they don't have any thing to tell of there own ????? :kiss3:

Just because India is more advance than Pakistan in space technology doesn't mean that Indian trolls like you should put them down. have more respect and understanding.

Congratulations to a great nation on great achievment. We celebrate all your successes as our own.

Let's hope Pakistan gets its own successes to celebrate.

Better take inspiration .. and do it yourself. :tup:

Just because India is more advance than Pakistan in space technology doesn't mean that Indian trolls like you should put them down. have more respect and understanding.

Who is disrespecting and for what?

Pakistan is at a stage where it can take inspiration from the space programs of both China and India.

There's no glory for Pakistanis, if they ride some one else's vehicle. (In fact, an Indian's already been to space ... but no Indian even cares to mention. We have to wait for our own mission).

But I very often get a feeling that China has an interest to see Pakistan always using crutches. Why so?

Good for Pakistan that it relies on it's own nuclear weapons .. not caring whether US or China offer a nuclear umbrella to it.

Ditto should be the approach to other means of technological development ... I'm not saying they have to put manned space flights as first priority.

But China's success is not Pakistan's success ... except for false flaggers on this forum, who may pretend so.

:tup:

We love our Pakistani brothers. We are united forever against Indian imperialists. :pakistan::china:

We will not rest until South Tibet and Kashmir are freed from Indian overlords.

The successor state (that's you Indians) to the British Empire is still subjugating Chinese South Tibetans and Muslim Kashmiris.

You didn't like it when the British ruled over you. Now, you make excuses to rule over Chinese South Tibetans and Muslim Kashmiris. You fought for your independence until the British went home. We, too, will fight for Chinese South Tibetan independence until you go home.

We love our Pakistani brothers. We are united forever against Indian imperialists. :pakistan::china:

We will not rest until South Tibet and Kashmir are freed from Indian overlords.

The successor state (that's you Indians) to the British Empire is still subjugating Chinese South Tibetans and Muslim Kashmiris.

You didn't like it when the British ruled over you. Now, you make excuses to rule over Chinese South Tibetans and Muslim Kashmiris. You fought for your independence until the British went home. We, too, will fight for Chinese South Tibetan independence until you go home.

C'mon don't spoil this thread .. with your $hit talk.

My post was perfectly relevant to what those people posted ... yours isn't.

And India, Pakistan and BD have blood relations .... we're always happy if Pakistan wins or Bangladesh succeeds.

Chinese just want to "divide and rule" .. but will fall on their face: Because, sooner or later the evil falls.

Pakistan is at a stage where it can take inspiration from the space programs of both China and India.

There's no glory for Pakistanis, if they ride some one else's vehicle. (In fact, an Indian's already been to space ... but no Indian even cares to mention. We have to wait for our own mission).

But I very often get a feeling that China has an interest to see Pakistan always using crutches. Why so?

Good for Pakistan that it relies on it's own nuclear weapons .. not caring whether US or China offer a nuclear umbrella to it.

Ditto should be the approach to other means of technological development ... I'm not saying they have to put manned space flights as first priority.

But China's success is not Pakistan's success ... except for false flaggers on this forum, who may pretend so.

Pakistan's sincere congratulation to china hit your nerve? What's the matter with you? all the world know the friendship between china and pak, I know you are unhappy for these, you are jealous for the friendship!! don't mess the thread, OK,
C'mon don't spoil this thread .. with your $hit talk.

My post was perfectly relevant to what those people posted ... yours isn't.

And India, Pakistan and BD have blood relations .... we're always happy if Pakistan wins or Bangladesh succeeds.

Chinese just want to "divide and rule" .. but will fall on their face: Because, sooner or later the evil falls.
You spoil the thread! you said your post is relevant to the what those people posted? Is not his ? don't be self righteous!
The thread is about china, but you attack PAK's sincere congratulation to china, get away!
If you want to spoil the thread, attack china, don't use nasty trick to deride PAK!!

So just because Pakistani members cheering for us for a successful launch and wishing us the best for completing a space station in the future should make them feel jealous and that there's nothing to be proud of? What kind of logic is that? Not every country can or are willing to spend billions to have their own space program. Many advanced European countries don't even have their own space program that's why they formed ESA, working together on many projects. You won't find any Europeans feeling disappointed for not having their own space station.
Even if some jealous Indians who don't congratulate us there's no need to tell others to follow your example. That's quite a sad behavior.

If ISS had let China participate into the program, at least U.S. still has leverage and control over China's development of space program through ISS since China will be unlikely to put money both on ISS and her own independent space program. Even China may still put money in her own space program, it won't develop this fast with this strong focus.

However, now U.S. has zero leverage and control over China's development of space program.

Is this what U.S. has targeted for??? In addition, China seems to develop much faster after being refused to be into ISS program.

I do not see anything that is working against China and working for U.S. here.

It can't be helped, the mistrust between beauracracies is too great, and China hasn't done much to alleviate the fears. Even if an agreement was reached it might be as long as a decade before the first launch could happen as the protocols are translated to Chinese and the crew is trained and red tape is pushed through, only to be ready to go at the end of the ISS current shelf life (though it will likely get a boost up in orbit).

There is always hope though, the US and the Soviet Union managed to work together in space, it is definitely possible for the US and China.

+1 for transparency.

China has shared a lot of advanced technologies with Pakistan. I do not think there will be any exception for the space station as well. Of course, at the same time, Pakistan has done her share a lot as well.

As friend of China, what is wrong for Pakistani to feel happy for China???

By your logic, Pakistani should feel no emotion or feel bad for China's achievement???

If at this moment, certain scientists or scientist group from certain country announce they have found the cure for AIDS, you won't feel happy and congratulate them simply because they are not your own citizens' achievement???

What a weird mind.

Back
Top Bottom