What's new

Syrian - Iraqi Turkmen Support Thread

@rmi5 my personal opinion about turkey's help of iraqi turkmen is very different bro i think it's mistake to think in your way it's turkmens and turkmenistan's duty to take care of every turkmen out side of turkmenistan not turkey i really feel angry for that poor turkmen girl whom gang raped by isis if i just could do something about it if i could be there to kill them with my hands i really wish i could have power in turkmenistan

@rmi5 my personal opinion about turkey's help of iraqi turkmen is very different bro i think it's mistake to think in your way it's turkmens and turkmenistan's duty to take care of every turkmen out side of turkmenistan not turkey i really feel angry for that poor turkmen girl whom gang raped by isis if i just could do something about it if i could be there to kill them with my hands i really wish i could have power in turkmenistan
All turkic countries should help in someway but turkey should be the main helper because we are geographically close to the turkmens.

From what i understand the sunni turkmens in iraq are good to go for now but the shia ones are doomed. Turkey should provide them shelter untill the situatiin in iraq cools down.

@Targon

Look smartass, nobody "accuses" anyone, we merely quoted what he said, you have a problem with that ? go complain Tayyip himself.

First of all listen my little bro.. you have to behave yourself be respectfull you dont speak this way normally its not how it should be.

And i told you already the reason why he made that particular statement has to do with history and wars etc isnt that right? are you going to deny our past and side with the enemies?.. but it all doesnt matter it seems you must have some other issues.

Its ironical you want to lecture us about discrimination when you caused a fuss about how a Turk eating pork can't be a Turk.

Yes.. that's correct.. being Turk isnt about blood or dna.. its about your culture, a way of life and faith..

You still talking sh.t about Turkmens without knowing anything, ISIS is killing Shias on spot and you're telling me they should have obey, obey what actually ?

I mean follow Turkeys advice.. dont listn to others and do dump things..

thats what i say since beginning . if you confront such a strong invading force with weapons you sure will be attacked and thats stupid.. its unbelievable you dont understand something that simple.

obey their decision and let them kill Turkmens ?

No.. you dont understand..

let me tell you this way.. they picked up arms and fight a couple of days.. what are the results?

they lost right/

obviously this wasnt they way to go can we agree on that or not?

Turkmens were one of the least armed and violent group in the Iraq. Yes they shouldn't fought back, because its shouldn't came to this, their safety should have been secured before they're forced to fought back. Now what we complain about is double standarts

They have some of our people.. you basically want our troops to go in there and confront them.. cause if you go in there to secure those people means that you have to engage in some combat and eliminate them.

if done so dont you think there is strong possibility our people would be killed?

You have no good plan whatsover.

if Palestinians shouldn't have fight why is he supports them like crazy? if support for Palestinians is merely humane and there is no support to armed resistance why is same reaction not shown to Turkmens? what is the difference ? see ? you don't know sh.t. What is worse is there is practically nothing we can do for Palestinians while we could do help Turkmens.

You also don't know sh.t about relationship with Turkics before Akp so you better shut up and don't emberrass yourself anymore.

Chill out relaxed have some water or something.

Last edited:
All turkic countries should help in someway but turkey should be the main helper because we are geographically close to the turkmens.

From what i understand the sunni turkmens in iraq are good to go for now but the shia ones are doomed. Turkey should provide them shelter untill the situatiin in iraq cools down.
what u say is right but yet nothing happens

They have some of our people.. you basically want our troops to go in there and confront them.. cause if you go in there to secure those people means that you have to engage in some combat and eliminate them.
if done so dont you think there is strong possibility our people would be killed?
You have no good plan whatsover.
yeah ofc why you turks risk your life for turkmens ty but turkmen dont need your help

Mate... if Turkey is not helping to Turkmens which Turkic country will help ?

yeah ofc why you turks risk your life for turkmens ty but turkmen dont need your help

Mate, don't forget that ELTurco is not representing the Turks here. And his words holds no value.

Please keep your personal problems out of thread. I can open a conversation between peopleif they want to argue.

Thanks.

@ELTurco pardon me but the way u talk to rmi5 was very different and hash have u low opinion about the shia turks ?

pardon me but the way u talk to rmi5 was very different and hash have u low opinion about the shia turks ?

he stated:

And i told you already the reason why he made that particular statement has to do with history and wars etc isnt that right? are you going to deny our past and side with the enemies?.. but it all doesnt matter it seems you must have some other issues.

so he clearly sees them as enemies.

on the topic, on June 18 i wrote:

iraqi turkmen are out of equation for akp govt. they aren't a variable in their plans. akp aims for oil that'll come from iraqi kurdistan once they declare independence. thus, akp won't have to listen to maliki's whinings about oil being sold without their consent (by the way, kurds already connected kerkük to their pipeline system and selling turkey 300.000 barrels/day from kerkük, minimum). to me, all this consular staff taken hostage seems staged so that no one could blame akp for not taking action against isil or kurds to protect turkmen or akp tries to form a buffer zone between turkey and arabs, i.e. "tribes with flags" as they were once called by egyptian politician. it's 35-40 minutes drive from musul to kerkük and 15-20 or maybe less to the nearest IAF base outside musul and yet consul somehow succeeded to become isil hostage.

that's very good excuse indeed. every time they can say: "but they have our consular staff".

that's very good excuse indeed. every time they can say: "but they have our consular staff".
what about those leaked tapes about blaming isil and attacking them? in addition the army attacked an isil convoy before, if im not mistaken. i think the govt is not comfortable with isil, but just thinks militarily helping Turkmen is not worth the risks, thus unfortunately choosing the 'wait, hope for the best and see' game. we dont know what there is going on behind the scenes, so you could be well right, too. either way, it's messed up in a very sad way for those people.

How turkmenistan is supposed to help them? Do they have the ability or the common borders with them? No, so it would be impossible. The same is true for Azerbaijan.

Back
Top Bottom