What's new

Syrian - Iraqi Turkmen Support Thread

Dont attack the messenger.. i am just telling you how it is whats happening now and why it happen.?

but you are blinded by hate and ignorance thats the reason why you prefer to turn your backs for the truth all you do is insult me instead answering my arguments and then accuse me of being uncivilised etc.

:disagree:
Yeah its a very healty way to start a discussion by accusing people of racism for absolutely no reason.

Turkey need to take action against ISIS if they really want do anything for turkmans , but as we knew, Erdogan won't do or say anything that hurt his "ISIS brothers " ....

The one who is crawling to the Arab (or any other nationality) section and heavily dissing fellow Turks there just to earn the 'respect' of the non-Turks is probably one of the last ones to get respect and be treated in a civilized way. According to islam people are equal, and you seem really religious, so why this selective love of yours for Arabs and cold shoulder to Turkics, who ALSO happen to be related to us, thus even more reason to help them?

Are you incapable of understanding?

You have to understand this event didnt happen by accident or coincidence there are causes.. why dont you ask yourself who made what mistakes before you criticize anyone?

All i am saying is first make a proper research.. try to understand the situation.. now obviously there are some who tricked the Turkmens.. who made them make these wrong calculations and moves etc ignoring Turkey.. ask yourself this?

nobody says we should take Turkmens and leave Syrians out or something like that, we don't ask for discrimination, we ask for discrimination to stop, that guy is going all crazy when its involves Arabs, but when its comes to Turks no word.

When it comes to attention and special care for immigrant Turks, Turkmens, Azeri, Uygurs and generally Turkic world as a whole it started with that guy.. before him Turkey pretty much was an isolated country without any foreign policy. It was on its own and involved in nothing. There was zero relationship or whatsoever.. i mean perhaps you are younger than me but i am old enough to remember how it was.

And of course we feel Turks should be the priority, doesn't means we don't care about the pain of others, Arab wannabees like you could continue talking sh.t like that, majority of this country is Turkish and feels same, if you don't like it you know the place of door,

I care about interests.. i help and love anyone let alone Turks.. but i will turn hostile and seek revenge if you are ungrateful and betray my goodwill do you understand?

You don't even know the meaning of racism.

You want Turkey to get on its knees and support them even if they disobey and betray..

What a genius logic, according to that logic, why do Palestinians still tries to fight back ? may be Turkey should tell Palestinians that they should drop weapons and flee too ?

Ofcourse they should not fight.. you dont start a fight that you will lose thats not smart..now probably you will misunderstand insult me again but this is a whole different kind of topic.

I'm the sectarian ? are you kidding me ? He says "they're even worse then Shia" and I'm the sectarian here for showing this ? you're the only one blinded by stupidity

You are not being objective here there is a strong political, religious and historical reasons behind that statement.. its the history of your country and people.. you blame your own leaders.. not only erdo probably you hate Yavuz Sultan Selim too..

pfff the guy is one of greatest important Turks leader in our history.

The one who is crawling to the Arab (or any other nationality) section and heavily dissing fellow Turks there just to earn the 'respect' of the non-Turks is probably one of the last ones to get respect and be treated in a civilized way.

I was insulted and unjustly banned.. they dont let me speak without banning me thats the reason why i went to Arab section.

According to islam people are equal, and you seem really religious, so why this selective love of yours for Arabs and cold shoulder to Turkics, who ALSO happen to be related to us, thus even more reason to help them?

Its nothing to do with love and hate for Turks or religion.. if you attack me i will defend myself.. I am Turk too i dont give a damn if youre Turk i will defend myself if you attack me even if your my family.

Last edited:
Turkey need to take action against ISIS if they really want do anything for turkmans , but as we knew, Erdogan won't do or say anything that hurt his "ISIS brothers " ....

I have to admit you Iranians are smart..

Look at Turks agreeing with your lies and following you..

same fellas accuse me for not caring for Turks.

I have to admit you Iranians are smart..

Look at Turks agreeing with your lies and following you..

same fellas accuse me for not caring for Turks.

Well, you don't care for Turks, and call "your fellas" names... I can easly show proof but some reason, Kaan deletes my posts.

Yeah its a very healty way to start a discussion by accusing people of racism for absolutely no reason.

I responded to a person who accused the pm for helping Arabs but not Alevi Turkmens according to him he did so cause of sectarian reasons.

So who accused who?

I just answered him and said it was wrong to think so and imo it apear to be like that for him cause he is sectarian and racist himself.

You will know others as much as you know yourself.

kisi karsisindakini de kendisi gibi bilir diye bir söz var.

I responded to a person who accused the pm for helping Arabs but not Alevi Turkmens according to him he did so cause of sectarian reasons.

So who accused who?

I just answered him and said it was wrong to think so and imo it apear to be like that for him cause he is sectarian and racist himself.

Look, nobody "accuses" anyone, we merely quoted what he said, you have a problem with that ? go complain Tayyip himself.

Its ironical you want to lecture us about discrimination when you caused a fuss about how a Turk eating pork can't be a Turk.

You still talking sh.t about Turkmens without knowing anything, ISIS is killing Shias on spot and you're telling me they should have obey, obey what actually ? obey their decision and let them kill Turkmens ? Turkmens were one of the least armed and violent group in the Iraq. Yes they shouldn't fought back, because its shouldn't came to this, their safety should have been secured before they're forced to fought back. Now what we complain about is double standarts, if Palestinians shouldn't have fight why is he supports them like crazy ? if support for Palestinians is merely humane and there is no support to armed resistance why is same reaction not shown to Turkmens ? what is the difference ? see ? you don't know anything.. What is worse is there is practically nothing we can do for Palestinians while we could do help Turkmens.

You also don't know anything about relationship with Turkics before Akp so you better shut up and don't emberrass yourself anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

So who accused who?

First of all look at who you quoted...

They are still holding our embassy staff captive, i think we will pass your advice.
That's a lousy excuse.

So who accused who?

You are one of the most sectarian members in the whole PDF,(Not only in the Turkish section) and accuse others for being sectarian and racists. You are really funny. FYI, non-sunni Iraqi Turkmens are shia (They are basically Azerbaijani), and not Alevi.

Cumhurbaşkanı adayı İhsanoğlu, "Türkiye olarak Arap kardeşlerimizle nasıl ilgileniyorsak, Türk kardeşlerimizle de ilgilenmemiz lazım" dedi.

İhsanoğlu Irak'lı Türkmenlerin temsilcileriyle görüştü - CNN TÜRK

The nominate for the Precidency Ihsanoğlu met with Turkmens from Iraq, here is some of what he and Turkmens said after that meeting:

- We must also take care of Turkmens as we do for Arabs,

- I have to confess that as a person WHO pays close attention on the situation i had lack of info about Turkmens , Turkmens have become refugees in their own lands,

- The first time in history of Turkmens in Iraq Young girls at 13-14 year old have been raped, hung on electricity cables, and recorded by camera,

- We are sorry and cry, even some people make speech and cry about Arabs in Palestine, but it seems ''we'' forget The Turkmens in Iraq,

- Kurds took over the power by excuse of ISID and fired the Turkmen officials in the state,

- With the pressure of ISID , 250.000 out of 350.000 Turkmens had to abandone Telafer city,

- Turkey should also take care of Turkmens just as She does it for Arabs,

- U.N had spared secured places for Kurds in 1991, Turkey must also follow that path as the protector of Turkmens,

- Turkey accomodate over 1 m. syrian while Turkmens cannot find place to go.

We both answered your arguments and stated how stupid they're, you're the one turning your back.

Its not stupid.. you are not interested for the truth you dont care you are just repeatng same empty talk.

just some facts. if you disobey advice from a true friend and listen to others who appear to be ''friend'' you will be abused its simple.. implications will follow that you have to deal with. Dont blame others..now

Last edited:
I am not stupid.. you are not interested for the truth you dont care you are just repeatng same empty talk.

just some facts. if you disobey advice from a true friend and listen to others who appear to be ''friend'' you will be abused its simple.. implications will follow that you have to deal with. Dont blame others..now

You an "show the turth" if you can counter my answers, otherwise you're just wasting my time.

Back
Top Bottom