What's new

Syrian 'hero boy' video faked by Norwegian director

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The best part is that how easily PDF members were brainwashed... that shows how naive the people are ... I got insulted when I said this video was fake... check out the posts
@JUBA
Capture1.PNG

my response :azn:

Capture2.PNG

my message to all PDF members, most of the news regarding Syria that is coming from western media and F$A terrorists media are fake... and this is just something to show how people are manipulated and made to believe everything they see on YouTube is real, only when it is against the Syrian people and the Syrian army

I tried to warn you people, but I thought linking a Western media would put those who believe this media in the position of not being able to say I am propagandizing.

Enjoy the Film

BBC News - #BBCTrending: Syrian 'hero boy' video faked by Norwegian director

Last edited:
Everybody knew that but let's give this looser a standing ovation

prompted-long-powerful-standing-ovation.gif

He needs it.

So once the film was made, how did it go viral? "It was posted to our YouTube account a few weeks ago but the algorithm told us it was not going to trend," Klevberg said. "So we deleted that and re-posted it." The filmmakers say they added the word "hero" to the new headline and tried to send it out to people on Twitter to start a conversation. It was then picked up by Shaam Network, a channel that features material from the Middle East, which posted it on YouTube. Then it began to attract international attention.
That networks is known for posting fake videos all the time

The best part is that how easily PDF members were brainwashed... that shows how naive the people are ... I got insulted when I said this video was fake... check out the posts
@JUBA
View attachment 151985
my response :azn:

View attachment 151986

my message to all PDF members, most of the news regarding Syria that is coming from western media and F$A terrorists media are fake... and this is just something to show how people are manipulated and made to believe everything they see on YouTube is real, only when it is against the Syrian people and the Syrian army

I tried to warn you people, but I thought linking a Western media would put those who believe this media in the position of not being able to say I am propagandizing.

Enjoy the Film

BBC News - #BBCTrending: Syrian 'hero boy' video faked by Norwegian director

There's no need for just that vid in order to expose your murderous regime, you're acting like that's the only vid out there that expose your Asshead :lol:

There's thousands upon thousands of visual proof that shows your regime committing atrocities, here's a few:

Shooting at a father and his dead kid

a kid killed by your regime

another kid killed by your pathetic regime that you side with

even babies are not safe from your regime

Should i post more? cuz believe me when i say there are thousands of these vids exposing your Asshead crimes, this thread will turn into a 1000 page and i'll still have more vids with visual proof to post in here.

Last edited:
What an idiotic, downright criminal thing to do. The stupid B##yards creating more confusion in an already crazy situation. Now there will be doubt over all genuine videos too.

We did not need a fake video to highlight the plight of children in war zones - there were plenty incidents out there.

More lies to perpetuate war. People should be prosecuted for this kind of incitement.

There's no need for just that vid in order to expose your murderous regime, you're acting like that's the only vid out there that expose your Asshead :lol:

There's thousands upon thousands of visual proof that shows your regime committing atrocities, here's a few:

Shooting at a father and his dead kid

a kid killed by your regime

another kid killed by your pathetic regime that you side with

even babies are not safe from your regime

Should i post more? cuz believe me when i say there are thousands of these vids exposing your Asshead crimes, this thread will turn into a 1000 page and i'll still have more vids with visual proof to post in here.
probably killed by your king's funded al qaeda and other terrorists

Only winners in war are _______.

Losers are everyone else.

No one is winning the Civil War in Syria.

Assad might 'win' by staying in power, but even that has come at a price. The Syrian people have seen his iron-fisted rule and desire to take back lost territory. And his rule from now on is and will remain fragile.

But he got a battle-harden Army.... which is nice....

Back
Top Bottom