What's new

Syrian 'hero boy' video faked by Norwegian director

what was his motive?
@JUBA I have reported your post for graphic video.. plz remove them.
also, enjoy your ban... reported your post

Hindus and Asshead a$$ lickers getting butthurt for showing the truth, My post is needed to expose the OPs propaganda, and your pathetic excuse is "Graphic material", no one forced you to click on and watch the vids.

@JUBA your videos shows nothing, again read my post #1 the picture where I replied to your post about believing random YouTube videos... :disagree:

No one is winning the Civil War in Syria.

i must correct you... syria is not in civil war... syria has been invaded by nato proxies and there would have been world war 3 in mid-2013 if nato would have invaded syria officially by land, air and sea... just like they did with libya and iraq...

@JUBA i remember the lies of nato, qatar and other gcc kingdoms during the invasion of libya... general khamis gaddafi was "killed" seventeen times by al-jazeera, al-arabiya and bbc... tripoli's green square was once "invaded" in a film production, either produced in qatar or in india... and once, bbc was so desperate to build fake stories against muammar gaddafi that they used a photo from a political rally in delhi ( india ), with very indian looking people, to show "brave libyan civilians who protest against the dictator".

as if no children die by Assheads dogs....

Get the real picture the presenter of this video wanted the world to realize the dangers children go through daily in a war zone like syria.

only dogs laugh at dead children........

hqdefault.jpg
boShq.jpg
Assad-burning-FOR-WEB-580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom