What's new

Israel is our last hope, indicates Syrian dissident

In that case, they were simply reprimanded and released. Protesters usually aren't thrown in prison in the US, but they can be arrested for illegally occupying private. or government own property.

The comparison is disingenuous at best, because unless you can prove that the US drops bombs on it's own protesters, your argument is flawed.

Also, I've never understood the protests against the XL pipeline, when every environmental and economic study has said that the pipeline is safe, and can provide much needed relief to both the US and Canadian economies.

They may have been released, but don't bother getting a job with a permanent criminal record :oops:

The so called "opposition" are nothing but tratiors, they world for Israel, even themselves admitted many times, Israel rescued them many times when they start loosing.. F$A and Alqaeda both for Israel, and they are doing Israel dirty job....

They may have been released, but don't bother getting a job with a permanent criminal record :oops:
Stuff like this isn't usually put on your criminal record, because it's technically civil unrest, not criminal.

The so called "opposition" are nothing but tratiors, they world for Israel, even themselves admitted many times, Israel rescued them many times when they start loosing.. F$A and Alqaeda both for Israel, and they are doing Israel dirty job....
Really, this again? You and I had a talk about this, didn't we?

Did you see what our government did to occupy Wall street protestors?they were beaten and imprisoned. And treated like terrorists by the government and media. If they wouldn't have been able to destroy their protest sites, there would have been much more blood. Look at the US history of how we treat dissidents and protestors. I don't mean people who go out one day with some picks and protest for a day. I mean real protestors who try to challenge the government.these protestors are crushed.

Its our policy.

Syria is fighting mostly foreign terrorists funded and armed by nato and GCC. They protests were just an excuse for nato to start another proxy war. Just like ukraine and Venezuela.if you can't connect these dots. You might want to replace the " think tank " moniker. People in think tanks aren't blind ideologs that eat up propaganda. People in think tanks base everything on analysis, and facts. They leave the propaganda for mass market consumption.

In that case, they were simply reprimanded and released. Protesters usually aren't thrown in prison in the US, but they can be arrested for illegally occupying private. or government own property.

The comparison is disingenuous at best, because unless you can prove that the US drops bombs on it's own protesters, your argument is flawed.

Also, I've never understood the protests against the XL pipeline, when every environmental and economic study has said that the pipeline is safe, and can provide much needed relief to both the US and Canadian economies.

Did you see what our government did to occupy Wall street protestors?they were beaten and imprisoned. And treated like terrorists by the government and media. If they wouldn't have been able to destroy their protest sites, there would have been much more blood. Look at the US history of how we treat dissidents and protestors. I don't mean people who go out one day with some picks and protest for a day. I mean real protestors who try to challenge the government.these protestors are crushed.

Its our policy.

Syria is fighting mostly foreign terrorists funded and armed by nato and GCC. They protests were just an excuse for nato to start another proxy war. Just like ukraine and Venezuela.if you can't connect these dots. You might want to replace the " think tank " moniker. People in think tanks aren't blind ideologs that eat up propaganda. People in think tanks base everything on analysis, and facts. They leave the propaganda for mass market consumption.
Yeah, about that, you seem to forget that the wall street protests were handled differently according to state. This entire situation was left to local governments, instead of the federal government. You'll also notice that most of the violence occured under republican held states.

Next, saying I need to base my opinion on facts, and then making a wild assumption is kind of hypocritical. I know that the Saudis are waging a proxy war in Syria, but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be a civil war without foreign influence. Assad started this mess, and his decisions will dictate when this war will end.

You obviously have no real idea what's happening in Syria. All the terrorists are all Qaeda imports.

How do you end the war? Tell Saudi Qatar and turkey to stop sending foreign terrorists with weapons to kill innocent Syrian civilians.

End of war. Can't believe anyone would actually side with all Qaeda on this topic

Yeah, about that, you seem to forget that the wall street protests were handled differently according to state. This entire situation was left to local governments, instead of the federal government. You'll also notice that most of the violence occured under republican held states.

Next, saying I need to base my opinion on facts, and then making a wild assumption is kind of hypocritical. I know that the Saudis are waging a proxy war in Syria, but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be a civil war without foreign influence. Assad started this mess, and his decisions will dictate when this war will end.

You obviously have no real idea what's happening in Syria. All the terrorists are all Qaeda imports.

How do you end the war? Tell Saudi Qatar and turkey to stop sending foreign terrorists with weapons to kill innocent Syrian civilians.

End of war. Can't believe anyone would actually side with all Qaeda on this topic
No body is siding with al-qaeda, that's just your paranoia. It's funny how you're ridiculing me, but you haven't really stated any facts.

No body is siding with al-qaeda that's just your paranoia. It's funny how you're ridiculing me, but you haven't really stated any facts.

I think the inverse is the truth. You flatly stated that this whole war is Assads mess. Well where are the facts? Please post real facts an analysis about the events not some CNN BBC propaganda piece with no actual facts only accusations and conjecture.

Now by blaming Assad you completely let NATO And Qaeda and Saudi Arabia Qatar off the hook. That, is either whitewashing their guilt or siding with them at least in principle. Paranioa? Sounds like youve had to go personal. I dont blame you, your argument doesnt have legs of its own. If Nato and co would stop sending their terrorists and their drugs captagon and their weapons. This war would be over.. The terrorists are foreigners. Very few actual syrians fighting on all Qaeda's side anymore.

Anyway. Before you try and raise the bar on the posts of others. Try and raise the bar of your posts. For a think tank analyst, your comments are a joke. No analysis WHATSOEVER. Just regurgitated western propaganda masquerading as fact.

I think the inverse is the truth. You flatly stated that this whole war is Assads mess. Well where are the facts? Please post real facts an analysis about the events not some CNN BBC propaganda piece with no actual facts only accusations and conjecture.

Now by blaming Assad you completely let NATO And Qaeda and Saudi Arabia Qatar off the hook. That, is either whitewashing their guilt or siding with them at least in principle. Paranioa? Sounds like youve had to go personal. I dont blame you, your argument doesnt have legs of its own. If Nato and co would stop sending their terrorists and their drugs captagon and their weapons. This war would be over.. The terrorists are foreigners. Very few actual syrians fighting on all Qaeda's side anymore.

Anyway. Before you try and raise the bar on the posts of others. Try and raise the bar of your posts. For a think tank analyst, your comments are a joke. No analysis WHATSOEVER. Just regurgitated western propaganda masquerading as fact.
Of course it's Assad's mess, he's the head of state, isn't he?

Look, let's be honest, no matter which source I post, you're simply going to call it propaganda. You aren't going to be satisfied no matter what I post, so there is little point in posting anything besides what I've already given you. Prove me wrong, which source would satisfy you? Don't point towards a Syrian or Russian source, they're just as bias as your claim is towards CNN and BBC.

I never let al qaeda or the Saudis or the hook, that's just your assumptions, in fact, I clearly mentioned that they're also a problem. I'm not going personal, I'm calling it like how I see it. You keep saying my argument doesn't have legs to stand on, but the fact is that you haven't really given me a reason to believe you, and the evidence points towards you being completely wrong.

Let's face facts, this war started before al qaeda got involved, don't try and twist logic to suit your misinformation. Both the Syrian government and the rebels are guilty, but I would say that Assad is worse, because he had the means to end the war before it began, instead he made it worse. He also enlisted the help for foreign terrorists, namely hezbullah, which is something you seem to be completely ignoring. Why are foreigners fighting on behave of Assad, if Assad has public support, as you claim? It's because he doesn't, and needs foreign mercenaries to remain in power.

I find it completely hilarious that you're calling my posts a joke when you have brought nothing to the conversation, and instead have been doing nothing but leveling accusations against me, and making up situations that have no basis in reality.

Well, whatever. If you don't want to listen, that's your problem, not mine.

@Manticore can you help me out here?

You're just not very knowledgeable on the subject. You're the average main street media news watching person. No shame in that. I just expected more from the fancy title. I see now its more of a video game style ranking. You're free to believe what you want. If you're not aware enough to understand you're one of the uneducated masses, continue.

Just don't complain when people point out just how clueless you are. These coups are preplanned

Libya syra ukraine Venezuela

You're not smart enough to understand they are all the same template. That's your problem. They were all preplanned the same way. With the appropriate neo Nazi or al Qaeda henchmen.

Of course it's Assad's mess, he's the head of state, isn't he?

Look, let's be honest, no matter which source I post, you're simply going to call it propaganda. You aren't going to be satisfied no matter what I post, so there is little point in posting anything besides what I've already given you. Prove me wrong, which source would satisfy you? Don't point towards a Syrian or Russian source, they're just as bias as your claim is towards CNN and BBC.

I never let al qaeda or the Saudis or the hook, that's just your assumptions, in fact, I clearly mentioned that they're also a problem. I'm not going personal, I'm calling it like how I see it. You keep saying my argument doesn't have legs to stand on, but the fact is that you haven't really given me a reason to believe you, and the evidence points towards you being completely wrong.

Let's face facts, this war started before al qaeda got involved, don't try and twist logic to suit your misinformation. Both the Syrian government and the rebels are guilty, but I would say that Assad is worse, because he had the means to end the war before it began, instead he made it worse. He also enlisted the help for foreign terrorists, namely hezbullah, which is something you seem to be completely ignoring. Why are foreigners fighting on behave of Assad, if Assad has public support, as you claim? It's because he doesn't, and needs foreign mercenaries to remain in power.

I find it completely hilarious that you're calling my posts a joke when you have brought nothing to the conversation, and instead have been doing nothing but leveling accusations against me, and making up situations that have no basis in reality.

Well, whatever. If you don't want to listen, that's your problem, not mine.

@Manticore can you help me out here?

You're just not very knowledgeable on the subject. You're the average main street media news watching person. No shame in that. I just expected more from the fancy title. I see now its more of a video game style ranking. You're free to believe what you want. If you're not aware enough to understand you're one of the uneducated masses, continue.

Just don't complain when people point out just how clueless you are. These coups are preplanned

Libya syra ukraine Venezuela

You're not smart enough to understand they are all the same template. That's your problem. They were all preplanned the same way. With the appropriate neo Nazi or al Qaeda henchmen.
In other words, you can't prove me wrong, so you're going to insult me. Great job!

Israel and the Sunni Arabs are natural allies, united against the Iranian government and her subsidiaries like Hezbollah.

Israel and the Sunni Arabs are natural allies, united against the Iranian government and her subsidiaries like Hezbollah.

I thought Palestinians, Yemenis and others were Sunni. They are getting slaughtered by Israel & NATO(drone) everyone. Makes one wonder who are allies, people or those who rule the masses.

Interesting. Palestinians, Yemenis and others are Sunni. They are getting butchered by Israel & NATO(drones) everyday. Makes one wonder who is ally to whom. People or those who rule the masses.

Back
Top Bottom