What's new

Israel is our last hope, indicates Syrian dissident

Do u know Syria was only Secular State in Arab world? Even Bashar Al Asad Banned hijabs in Syian universities in around 2009 when the practice was going upwards there? in fear of radicalization........ Well i dont agree with this but im just trying to make a point here.

Remember one thing friend we r living in the world of illusions, this is what a Senior ISI official once said to media.
Either way, Assad doesn't deserve the respect he gets, and neither do most of his opponents.

Either way, Assad doesn't deserve the respect he gets, and neither do most of his opponents.
atleast he is representing Syrian Government. Thats what it matters the most the central gov and rule and law.

What are you babbling about? Seriously. You didn't get my point the first time around. So I'm sure as hell not going to try again. Especially when you're a Pakistani. You NATO and gcc are al on the same team. And yes some are masters and others only do their bidding.

And I will say it again. Since you're a slow one. I don't have enough posts to post links. As a forum mod. You should know that. So stop misrepresenting my posts. It's disingenuous.

And as for your pro NATO propaganda links. I mean if it's good enough for you I guess that settles it. But seriously. You and your NATO gcc masters have been wrong about EVERYTHING since this whole thing started. Your only hope was to spread enough propaganda to get NATO involved and us NATO citizens to go along. But the propaganda failed. We in the USA didn't believe a word of it and we didn't allow our military to give you the no fly zone you were praying for. The problem is, you didn't get the memo that the rest of the world doesn't believe the lies that you continuously try to propagate.

Sore losers really are the worst sports.
Lol, sad thing is that he probably thinks I banned him.

atleast he is representing Syrian Government. Thats what it matters the most the central gov and rule and law.
A Syrian government that is illegitimate in many ways, and rule of law that supports minority over majority. Usually it would be the other way around, but tyranny of the minority is the problem in Syria.

Lol, sad thing is that he probably thinks I banned him.

A Syrian government that is illegitimate in many ways, and rule of law that supports minority over majority. Usually it would be the other way around, but tyranny of the minority is the problem in Syria.
this is precisely why i wrote in one of the previous comments that we r living in world of illusions. The reality is far far different.

this is precisely why i wrote in one of the previous comments that we r living in world of illusions. The reality is far far different.
Hold on, that makes no sense. Care to explain what you mean by this? Because I have my own ideas, but I want to hear from you what you yourself mean.

Hold on, that makes no sense. Care to explain what you mean by this? Because I have my own ideas, but I want to hear from you what you yourself mean.
Just one question.......is any of yr relative with Intelligence network?

Just one question.......is any of yr relative with Intelligence network?
Why should that matter? Are you seriously going to use the "because my relatives told me" argument?

Why should that matter? Are you seriously going to use the "because my relatives told me" argument?
Very well then,I would leave it on to to decide. But remember dont believe in everything media tells. Try to meet someone who has been to syria and lived there.

The reality is way way too different. Although there r certain issue with the syrian establishment but its still no reason to wage wars to a sovereign country.

Hassan al-Nouri is a Sunni. No one is stopping anyone from voting for him in the Syrian presidential election this month. Get off your butts and vote, vote, vote :p: Bashar al-Assad must not win another term.

Last edited:
Hassan al-Nouri is a Sunni. No one is stopping anyone from voting for him in the Syrian presidential election this month. Get off your lazy butts and vote, vote, vote :p: Bashar al-Assad must not win another term.
The elections are nothing more than a facade, they're going to be rigged in Assad's favor.

Very well then,I would leave it on to to decide. But remember dont believe in everything media tells. Try to meet someone who has been to syria and lived there.

The reality is way way too different. Although there r certain issue with the syrian establishment but its still no reason to wage wars to a sovereign country.
For every person I meet from Syria that supports Assad, I can meet someone who opposes him. People have different views, which are often bias, so just meeting some one from Syria shouldn't shape your view of the nation. Same thing with media reports, but I would argue that media reports are a far better indicator, as they generally (not always) have evidence to back their sources.

I would also like to remind you that a vast majority of the rebels are Syrians themselves, so the issue of sovereignty shouldn't be a major issue (unless you're talking about foreign arms, but that's a different issue altogether).

If that's what you believe, then every presidential election in the US is rigged :o:
Except in the US, people are allowed to protest without getting bombed by military aircraft. Both Bashir and his father are mass murderers who came to power as dictators, and killed tens of thousands of their own people who protested against them.

In that case, they were simply reprimanded and released. Protesters usually aren't thrown in prison in the US, but they can be arrested for illegally occupying private. or government own property.

The comparison is disingenuous at best, because unless you can prove that the US drops bombs on it's own protesters, your argument is flawed.

Also, I've never understood the protests against the XL pipeline, when every environmental and economic study has said that the pipeline is safe, and can provide much needed relief to both the US and Canadian economies.

Back
Top Bottom