What's new

Syrian defectors - *Iranian Drones* used against Rebels

so I think They will alter their courses for their ideological enemy, Iran as a next target (?).
They have nothing to do with Turkey, Turkey is too generous; they offered Syrians a refuge, allowed foreigners to enter Syria, allowed shipped weapons in from the Gulf etc... Yes, their next target is South Lebanon and Iran it's obvious. Don't listen to them, you know the Middle East(except Israel) love to start a war with them.

They have nothing to do with Turkey, Turkey is too generous; they offered Syrians a refuge, allowed foreigners to enter Syria, allowed shipped weapons in from the Gulf etc... Yes, their next target is South Lebanon and Iran it's obvious. Don't listen to them, you know the Middle East(except Israel) love to start a war with them.

Iran also offered refuge to afghans and what did he receive in return?

there is no such thing as Alqusayr airport
There is:

Al Qusayr Air Base code and information
Al Qusayr Air Base (Syria)
Al Qusayr Air Base @ OurAirports
Al Qusayr Air Base,
http://airseaport.com/EN/air.php?tc=36.5727996826172|34.5690994262695&land=sy

which is why I asked where is that airport
Because you did not know.

and Aldab'a airport has been abandoned and there is nothing in it..
:lol: Usual excuse when regime is losing.

btw your propaganda fails, I showed your beloved F$A terrorists dying.. and the Syrian Army is almost done with Al Qusayr, can you deny that??
So far the only achievement of Assad's regime in Qusayr is that they bombed their own airfield which they lost. :lol:

Thats the usual routine:

1) Rebels capture some object of neighborhood.
2) Assad starts to bomb that neighborhood or object.

As result half of Syria is already destroyed.

There is:

Al Qusayr Air Base code and information
Al Qusayr Air Base (Syria)
Al Qusayr Air Base @ OurAirports
Al Qusayr Air Base,

Because you did not know.

:lol: Usual excuse when regime is losing.

So far the only achievement of Assad's regime in Qusayr is that they bombed their own airfield which they lost. :lol:

Thats the usual routine:

1) Rebels capture some object of neighborhood.
2) Assad starts to bomb that neighborhood or object.

As result half of Syria is already destroyed.
of course, we will bomb the hell out of those Israeli terrorists... no matter where they are :azn:, if those coward terrorists cared about human lives, they would have stayed away from cities... real freedom fighters would defend the lives of the people, not use as a shield, and as a tool to cry for the world for help...

and enough with that BS... the airport is empty now.. :omghaha: provide me more dumb website, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ... THE REAL FACTS ARE ON THE GROUND, AND THE ARMY IS ALMOST DONE WITH F$A TERRORISM IN ALQUSAYR

of course, we will bomb the hell out of those Israeli terrorists...
Every time Arab dictator is losing he starts to play the Israeli card.

no matter where they are :azn:, if those coward terrorists cared about human lives, they would have stayed away from cities... real freedom fighters would defend the lives of the people, not use as a shield, and as a tool to cry for the world for help...
Your regime teached them.

and enough with that BS... the airport is empty now.. :omghaha: provide me more dumb website, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ... THE REAL FACTS ARE ON THE GROUND, AND THE ARMY IS ALMOST DONE WITH F$A TERRORISM IN ALQUSAYR
The only fact I can see is losing airport.

Stop denying, just accept the fact that they are losing. 500 already gave you proof now shush.

Every time Arab dictator is losing he starts to play the Israeli card.

Your regime teached them.

The only fact I can see is losing airport.
yeah you have videos of like 10+ minutes, that is a credible source for you...the problem is that you ignore the reality, that after they film their videos, and post them on YouTube, they either run like little rats, or they are dead... and I showed you what happened to them...

oh trust me... F$A loves Israel, and they work for Israel... check out my threads regarding F$A confessions...

Case closed ... you can keep :blah: :blah:.....

they have the chance to below themselves up in foreign countries so they can get their share of 72 Virgin

No No. Not 72 virgins :astagh: In their case it is 72 hell-maids. Once they are done with them you have a byproduct called: :flame::flame::flame: wahhabi :toast_sign: :flame::flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom