What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Everybody is Israeli when making noise against Iran? And are you god to make such statements? :astagh::disagree:
Your logic is the closest one to that sh!t. So you are one of them. How does it feel to be a traitor?

I can change it (on a whim not because of you) but I would like to hear what he means for YOU (without taqiyya - thats the hard part for you :) ) tell me your opinion..
He is second caliph of Sunnis. That's all i know about him.
What is your thought about him?

I can change it (on a whim not because of you) but I would like to hear what he means for YOU (without taqiyya - thats the hard part for you :) ) tell me your opinion..
Again i tell you to change that avatar. Stop spreading religious war.
We respect Sunni sanctities for sake of our Sunni brothers.
You God damn ... are trying to make it religious but i will not let you do it.
Change that avatar moron. Standing with Israeli sh!ts makes you an exact shame to that avatar.

Your logic is the closest one to that sh!t. So you are one of them. How does it feel to be a traitor?

He is second caliph of Sunnis. That's all i know about him.
What is your thought about him?

still hiding.. my words are too simple and not eneough he is the second greatest of all sahaba after abu bakr ra.

tell me why am I standing with israel what are your proofs?

I will temporarly change my avatar.. :D

still hiding.. my words are too simple and not eneough he is the second greatest of all sahaba after abu bakr ra.

Hiding what?
Do you know something that i don't? Tell me about that.
You hypocrite moron. You always agree with Israeli trolls. Read your own posts again

HAHAHAHh
Now you made it a racist conflict. Ok at least that's better than a religious one.

whaaaaat?:omghaha: oh well, another 'village idiot' as they say. best to ignore, there you go:crazy_pilot:
Yup Israeli sh!t

Hiding what?
Do you know something that i don't? Tell me about that.
You hypocrite moron. You always agree with Israeli trolls. Read your own posts again

if he is right than he is right..I cant do anything about a right thing..should I lie?

is that all what you have got? just because he is israeliI have to hate him and disagree with him?

seems that you are more the abu lulu kind of guy.. I will change my avatar tomorrow back ..

if he is right than he is right..I cant do anything about a right thing..should I lie?

is that all what you have got? just because he is israeliI have to hate him and disagree with him?

seems that you are more the abu lulu kind of guy.. I will change my avatar tomorrow back ..
Israelis are bad coz they are killing Omar's Suni followers of Palestine. Palestinians are our sisters and brothers and i don't care about their religion. Their lands are getting occupied by Israeli Sh!ts.
If you love Omar , the second Sunni caliph , you should stand for his followers in Palestine. Stand with Palestine for your master's sake not my words. Ignore me but don't abandon your Palestinian Sunni brothers. Will you?

Israelis are bad coz they are killing Omar's Suni followers of Palestine. Palestinians are our sisters and brothers and i don't care about their religion. Their lands are getting occupied by Israeli Sh!ts.
If you love Omar , the second Sunni caliph , you should stand for his followers in Palestine. Stand with Palestine for your master's sake not my words. Ignore me but don't abandon your Palestinian Sunni brothers. Will you?
No sane Turk would support Israel. they're actually more anti-Turkish than they are anti-Iranian believe it or not.

No sane Turk would support Israel. they're actually more anti-Turkish than they are anti-Iranian believe it or not.
I believe it. My problem is the comments of these guys. Number 1 supporter of Israel against us. Can you believe it?

Talmud is a complete racist book. It contains a chapter about Turks and Christians says Turks are worse than dogs and Christians are worse than Turks!!! :hitwall:
Now these guys, if we assume they are Turk i'm in doubt, are Unconsciously supporting Talmudist Zionists.

I believe it. My problem is the comments of these guys. Number 1 supporter of Israel against us. Can you believe it?

Talmud is a complete racist book. It contains a chapter about Turks and Christians says Turks are worse than dogs and Christians are worse than Turks!!! :hitwall:
Now these guys, if we assume they are Turk i'm in doubt, are Unconsciously supporting Talmudist Zionists.
Not many support Zionist in Turkey(you get this everywhere, Europe, ME etc), we have a sizable Jewish community also.!!

Not many support Zionist in Turkey(you get this everywhere, Europe, ME etc), we have a sizable Jewish community also.!!
So keep an eye them. LOL
They are trouble maker. Look what did they do to Russia when Putin decided to raise Russia's power. Anti-Zionist Jews are good but you need to be careful about them. :police:

One year in Syria excluding desert areas:

CuO3n-WWcAA48Al.jpg:large

The Hebrew prophets fought against the worship of Baal and the other foreign gods.

Judges -
31 His concubine, who lived in Shechem, also bore him a son, whom he named Abimelek.
32 Gideon son of Joash died at a good old age and was buried in the tomb of his father Joash in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.
33 No sooner had Gideon died than the Israelites again prostituted themselves to the Baals. They set up Baal-Berith as their god
and did not remember the LORD their God, who had rescued them from the hands of all their enemies on every side.
35 They also failed to show any loyalty to the family of Jerub-Baal (that is, Gideon) in spite of all the good things he had done for them.

Back
Top Bottom