What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Can anyone explain to me why the Southern Front is no longer active precisely? I heard some reason here and there but i still dont know the exact reason.

One year in Syria excluding desert areas:

CuO3n-WWcAA48Al.jpg:large

Why are you posting one map from April 2015 to march 2016?

First map was before Russian intervention, second map before Turkish intervention and most importantly is that the last map is 7 months old.

Why are you posting one map from April 2015 to march 2016?

First map was before Russian intervention, second map before Turkish intervention and most importantly is that the last map is 7 months old.
Its from 4 Oct 2015 to 3 Oct 2016.

Can anyone explain to me why the Southern Front is no longer active precisely? I heard some reason here and there but i still dont know the exact reason.
Since the end of 2014 they get very little supplies if at all. Seems its Obama decision to protect Assad.

isnt the turkish side of rebel terretory bigger becose of more efficient turkish planiing compared to jordainian side
There are several factors:

1) Idlib and Aleppo have population of over 5 million, Daraa - only 1 mln.
2) Daraa had huge concentration of army prior the war. Virtually every hilltop in Daraa had a military base.
3) Since the end of 2014 Daraa gets very little military supplies.

Here Syrian Division location prior the war:

syria division.JPG

Insane concentration in South.

Assad army commanders prior the civil war:

c1.jpg
c2.jpg

Since the end of 2014 they get very little supplies if at all. Seems its Obama decision to protect Assad.

2) Daraa had huge concentration of army prior the war. Virtually every hilltop in Daraa had a military base.

View attachment 341837

View attachment 341838 View attachment 341839
man i need to clap for u some time.the amount of knowledge u have...bravo dear

View attachment 341837

View attachment 341838 View attachment 341839

This terrorist sympathiser is still not banned?
The only people that believe the pro terrorist propaganda you post are these saudis and other pro takfiris.
After you were demoted from think tank status for supporting ISIS etc, you think any sane person takes your crap seriously?

Actually it's a clever planfor jihadi kharjis reinforcement weapons supply earlier we know thosse terroist broke ceasefire

Your replying to a terrorist sympathiser. His whole purpose in this forum is to spread pro ISIS/al nusra/terrorist propaganda. No one is a bigger terrorists than these zionist organ harvesters anyway.

What people are discounting is the fact that once the Iraqi Militas are done with ISIS in Iraq, they will descend into Syria in hordes. ISIS has no future in Iraq, they are getting slapped right left and center. The rebel groups in Syria don't stand a chance when these Militas will descend into Syria backed up by Syrian, Iraqi and Russian Air Power combined.
Iraqi militias who fight in Syria are all mercenaries.

Nujaba low quality cannon fodder get 1500$ in 2 months:

Other militias are more expensive.

Nujaba low quality cannon fodder get 1500$ in 2 months:

How many Iranian mercenaries have been captured so far and how many of them are fighting in Syria?

This terrorist sympathiser is still not banned?
The only people that believe the pro terrorist propaganda you post are these saudis and other pro takfiris.
After you were demoted from think tank status for supporting ISIS etc, you think any sane person takes your crap seriously?
I never supported Iraqi Baath aka ISIS. I was demoted for attacking Syrian Baath and their allies.

Meanwhile rebels together with Turkey begin operation to clean ISIS enclave in N. Aleppo:

CuUu6QuXgAAZh76.jpg

They already took 4 villages: Tell Hussein, mregel, Rail and Shwirin.

How many Iranian mercenaries have been captured so far and how many of them are fighting in Syria?
There are some 6,000 Hezbies and up to 20,000 Iraqis, Afghans and other. Max number was between October 2015 to February 2016. Then their number decreased for unknown to me reason. But still they are a backbone of Assad force.

Nujaba low quality cannon fodder get 1500$ in 2 months

According to you they might be low class, but they have no problems in whipping ISIS in Iraq. All of the Militas fighting in Iraq which are armed with Humvees, Choppers, Artillery, Mortars etc will descend into Syria once they kick ISIS out from Iraq. The operation to liberate Mosul will begin before the end of the year. ISIS is not even putting up a fight, and just simply retreats.

According to you they might be low class, but they have no problems in whipping ISIS in Iraq.
Thats thanks to US air support. Before US intervention they were running from ISIS on their Abrams tanks.

All of the Militas fighting in Iraq which are armed with Humvees, Choppers, Artillery, Mortars etc will descend into Syria once they kick ISIS out from Iraq. The operation to liberate Mosul will begin before the end of the year. ISIS is not even putting up a fight, and just simply retreats.
There is no any lack of manpower in Iraq even today. But not much people want to serve as Assad cannon fodder for 750$ a month.

Jund al-Aqsa, the very same ISIS affiliated group which was at war with Ahrar al-Sham terrorists until few hours ago while being accused of being ISIS agents (and killing lots of each other), officially announced it is joining Nusra terrorists (JFS or AQ) which happens to be allied to Ahrar al-Sham too.

The clusterfuck of Syrian terrorists, same animals with different colors joining one another, but in the end, they are the same garbage regardless of their names and affiliations.

CuU7G6jXgAMsYnA.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom