What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

^^ I believe Iran should send more troops to Syria after Iraq is cleared and speed this up, it's taking too long. Iran has a huge population, they're not involved enough

Last edited:
^^ I believe Iran should send more troops to Syria after Iraq is cleared and speed this up, it's taking too long
Its very problematic:

1) You cant send religious Iranians, because rebels are observant Muslims and Alawis are drunk atheists.
2) You cant send nationalist Iranians because they dislike Arabs.
3) Large number of troops is a huge costs and logistic problem.
4) It wont help anyway, once foreign invaders retreat rebels will take all back.

So all Iran can do is prolong Assad agony with poor mercenaries. You can volunteer for Assad if u like him so much though.

This is hospital totally obliterated by Khamenai and Putin invaders:

index.php
who are you trying to fool here, your lies and blatant covering the truth that your minions leveled up the hospital in very common fashion if you cant beat them then level to the ground everything.
and on the video we see kamenai and putin terrorist are bombing themselves using truck loaded with explosives in a suicide attack because its fun.

who are you trying to fool here, your lies and blatant covering the truth that your minions leveled up the hospital in very common fashion if you cant beat them then level to the ground everything.
and on the video we see kamenai and putin terrorist are bombing themselves using truck loaded with explosives in a suicide attack because its fun.
I've already posted a very clear pic of Kindi after it was captured by rebels:

index.php

I dont know why u are jumping.

Assadists leveled it to the ground after that.

index.php

that building can't operate as a hospital any more ,so I believe it was served as a logistic enter for terrorrists after its capture

index.php

Apparently you did not watch the video of the poor farmers with pitchforks blowing up the hospital.

There are some 6,000 Hezbies and up to 20,000 Iraqis, Afghans and other. Max number was between October 2015 to February 2016. Then their number decreased for unknown to me reason. But still they are a backbone of Assad force.

That's 26000 in total, how could that form the backbone of assad's army? Isn't the number too low to form the backbone of an army?

Apparently you did not watch the video of the poor farmers with pitchforks blowing up the hospital.
Assadists turned a hospital into a military base. Rebels took it by blowing small part of the building. Assadists then completely leveled the hospital t the ground.

That's 26000 in total, how could that form the backbone of assad's army? Isn't the number too low to form the backbone of an army?
Assad has very little number of loyal forces. You can see how a Tiger force of couple thousands is being thrown from one place to another all the time.

Also Hezbies are far better trained and motivated than anything else in Assad ranks including the Tigers.

Assadists turned a hospital into a military base. Rebels took it by blowing small part of the building. Assadists then completely leveled the hospital t the ground.

So, when Assad destroy hospital turned into military base he destroy a hospital, and when "moderate" terrorist destroy whole city districts they destroy "bases of dictator's troops".
I wonder when will Saudies be accused for their bombings in Yemen? Western governments are such hypocrites ...

So, when Assad destroy hospital turned into military base he destroy a hospital, and when "moderate" terrorist destroy whole city districts they destroy "bases of dictator's troops".
I wonder when will Saudies be accused for their bombings in Yemen? Western governments are such hypocrites ...
Assadists were one who turned a hospital into a military base. They did same not only in Aleppo but in Jassem, Jisr ash Shughur.

Assadists were one who turned a hospital into a military base

So? The accusations was in "bombing a hospital" , that stopped being a hospital many years ago, and became a military object. What is criminal in bombing a military object?

So? The accusations was in "bombing a hospital" , that stopped being a hospital many years ago, and became a military object. What is criminal in bombing a military object?
I simply stated the fact that Assadists turn own town into a rubble and very proud about this.

Assadists were one who turned a hospital into a military base. They did same not only in Aleppo but in Jassem, Jisr ash Shughur.
There was only 60 people in that hospital that were defending it from the terrorists.

I simply stated the fact that Assadists turn own town into a rubble and very proud about this.
You are funny. So, they should just let jihadists do what they want, because they sit in syrian buildings?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom