What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Today Iraqi mercenaries from Nijaba were slaughtered by rebels in Sheikh Said, Aleppo:

Lots of killed and POWs.
you wish such thing happen these men withdrew as a tactic used a lot in Syria these years.

How many times ISIS attacked rebel held Mar'a and how many times nearby Assadist held Sheikh Najar?

Dozens of times. But here is the HUGE difference: They used to attack those small villages with minimal opposing forces, capturing as much as 10 villages in just hours with no more than 30-40 fighters. But they retreated from the very same villages just as easily when Islamists gathered their forces and counter attacked.

That's why ISIS-Islamist battles in North Aleppo was jokingly called Ping Pong wars by some Twitter activists.

Let's compare it to Deir al-Zoor: Last year, ISIS launched a huge attack in some parts of western Deir al-Zoor city and captured even an emptied military base, SAA resisted for days killing many of them and also losing many, but eventually retreated. Since last year, SAA launched various counter attacks to recapture those areas, but was met with extraordinary ISIS resistance and failed each time. It's just one casem in Iraq, ISIS fights even harder. Actually nearly 70-75% of all ISIS VBIED attacks in MENA are conducted in Iraq.

Dozens of times. But here is the HUGE difference: They used to attack those small villages with minimal opposing forces, capturing as much as 10 villages in just hours with no more than 30-40 fighters. But they retreated from the very same villages just as easily when Islamists gathered their forces and counter attacked.

That's why ISIS-Islamist battles in North Aleppo was jokingly called Ping Pong wars by some Twitter activists.

Let's compare it to Deir al-Zoor: Last year, ISIS launched a huge attack in some parts of western Deir al-Zoor city and captured even an emptied military base, SAA resisted for days killing many of them and also losing many, but eventually retreated. Since last year, SAA launched various counter attacks to recapture those areas, but was met with extraordinary ISIS resistance and failed each time. It's just one casem in Iraq, ISIS fights even harder. Actually nearly 70-75% of all ISIS VBIED attacks in MENA are conducted in Iraq.
So when ISIS attack Assadists its big attack and when ISIS attack rebels its small attack? LOL. Based on what u make these conclusions?

And how many times ISIS attacked Sheikh Najar which is near Mar'a?

So when ISIS attack Assadists its big attack and when ISIS attack rebels its small attack? LOL. Based on what u make these conclusions?

And how many times ISIS attacked Sheikh Najar which is near Mar'a?
It's based on the fact that thousands of ISIS terrorists have been killed around Deir al-Zoor, while those who were killed in N Aleppo Ping Pong battles are much much less than that.

And no, I didn't say ISIS launches huge attacks against SAA everywhere in Syria.
ISIS uses the same tactic it is using in N Aleppo also in Homs deserts and areas near Khanaser-Aleppo road. They launch surprise attacks with small number of fighters, capture wells and villages easily and then they are beaten back by SAA reinforcements. Same as their attempts in closing Khanaser-Aleppo road. See? It's not just in North Aleppo.

Then again, saying that ISIS is heavily resisting in North Aleppo is nothing but pure BS. The definition of heavy resistance is Manbij, Ramadi, Baiji, Deir al-Zoor.

It seems even you, with all the ego, know very little about ISIS and its tactics in Syria and Iraq.

It's based on the fact that thousands of ISIS terrorists have been killed around Deir al-Zoor, while those who were killed in N Aleppo Ping Pong battles are much much less than that.
Again based on what? Assadists told u they killed thousands? In Deir Ez Zor there is also ping pong last 4 years.

Unfortunately ur Russian allies burst that myth into pieces

6e6aeTl0ALo.jpg

They marked size of ISIS groups around Deir ez Zor: each 10-20 men. :rofl: Total number or ISIS according to this map is less than 300 guys. This is the mighty ISIS force that stands against Assadists in Deir Ez Zor.

Again based on what? Assadists told u they killed thousands? In Deir Ez Zor there is also ping pong last 4 years.

6e6aeTl0ALo.jpg

They marked size of ISIS groups around Deir ez Zor: each 10-20 men. :rofl: Total number or ISIS according to this map is less than 300 guys. This is the mighty ISIS force that stands against Assadists in Deir Ez Zor.

Interesting how you only quoted one part of my post and ignored the main part. That's because you couldn't deal with truth.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, weeks ago I said 'FSA' terrorists (Jaish al-Nasr) have allied with Jund al-Aqsa terrorists in battles of Northern Hama, but certain terrorist supporters didn't agree.

And today, Jund al-Aqsa and Ahrar al-Sham terrorists started clashing together all over Idlib and Hama, killing tens of each other. Ahrar accused Jund al-Aqsa of being aligned with ISIS, while Jund al-Aqsa accuses Ahrar of arresting its mmembers while it is fighting in the Hama, stabbing them in the back.

Jund al-Aqsa executed 20 Ahrar terrorists, graphic pics are already out. Battles have been going on in various towns and cities.

That's why when I say FSA are in essence no different than ISIS, I am saying the truth here. The same people who were allied with Jund al-Aqsa in Hama are now calling them ISIS cells and voiced support for Ahrar al-Sham. That's the clusterfuck of Syrian rebels (terrorists) in a nutshell.

Great scenes seeing them massacring each other like that.

Last edited:
Interesting how you only quoted one part of my post and ignored the main part. That's because you couldn't deal with truth.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, weeks ago I said 'FSA' terrorists (Jaish al-Nasr) have allied with Jund al-Aqsa terrorists in battles of Northern Hama, but certain terrorist supporters didn't agree.

And today, Jund al-Aqsa and Ahrar al-Sham terrorists started clashing together all over Idlib and Hama, killing tens of each other. Ahrar accused Jund al-Aqsa of being aligned with ISIS, while Jund al-Aqsa accuses Ahrar of arresting its mmembers while it is fighting in the Hama, stabbing them in the back.

Jund al-Aqsa executed 20 Ahrar terrorists, graphic pics are already out. Battles have been going on in various towns and cities.

That's why when I say FSA are in essence no different than ISIS, I am saying the truth here. The same people who were allied with Jund al-Aqsa in Hama are now calling them ISIS cells and voiced support for Ahrar al-Sham. That's the clusterfuck of Syrian rebels (terrorists) in a nutshell.

Great scenes seeing them massacring each other like that.
There is nothing to refute, you just throw baseless claims and assumptions.

1) You claim that there are swarms of ISIS in DeZ (i proved its wrong)
2) That they supper duper resist there (baseless claim).
3) Then you said that ping pong in Aleppo proves that ISIS does not fight weak, but similar ping pong in DeZ u consider as proof they fight super strong.

The reason of Assadist poor performance vs. ISIS is simple:

1) Pathetic mercenary fighting force.
2) Incompetent Iranian generals who know only human wave and drunk Alawi generals who know only how to take bribes.
3) Poor Russian air support which can only carpet bomb civilians (Afghanistan, Chechnya).

lol, calm down. Don't take that joke about jealousy and 'stealing the show' so serious.
You wrote:
I am still firmly on my word: ISIS barely fought those groups in N Aleppo and evacuated most villages even before they entered it
You basically still believe that Turkey is somehow 'ordering' isis to leave those villages? As I and 500 already wrote and as developments in the last 2~3 weeks have shown, isis resistance is increasing and there's absolutely no easy time for fsa and Turkish army since the last 2 weeks or so anymore. Cmon now, how much more casualties should Turkish army and fsa incur before you might consider that Turkey has nothing to do with 'ordering' isis around as a puppet? :disagree:

If SAA sucks at some battle, I have said it, if ISIS has fought good in some battle, I have said it. But I am telling you this: the fighting ISIS put up against Turkish proxies is nothing even remotely close to what ISIS has done in Deir al-Zoor, Manbij, or Iraqi cities of Ramadi, Baiji and areas around Shirqat. I never said they didn't fight back at all (3 destroyed Turkish tanks and casualties among proxies shows that), it's just that they can not be compared.
I think a fitting response to this can be given by following your style: just because SAA and Iranian troops & mercs are incompetent and suffered so many loses against isis does not mean that others also have to suffer the same (in relation to how you like to remark how Iran magically avoids getting attacked by isis and that 'others are incompetent, we aren't, that's why they dont attack in Iran'). Besides, and as i wrote to you before, it will get more critical when it comes to al-Bab, so maybe then you will finally be able to see Manbij, Ramadi, Baiji whatever kind of resistance.

You basically still believe that Turkey is somehow 'ordering' isis to leave those villages? As I and 500 already wrote and as developments in the last 2~3 weeks have shown, isis resistance is increasing and there's absolutely no easy time for fsa and Turkish army since the last 2 weeks or so anymore. Cmon now, how much more casualties should Turkish army and fsa incur before you might consider that Turkey has nothing to do with 'ordering' isis around as a puppet? :disagree:

Show me where exactly I said something like Turkish army is ordering ISIS to retreat? The whole point is, the capturing of a big area in a relatively short time is not because attacking forces are too good, it's because ISIS barely resists in most of the villages and immediately evacuates them.

I think a fitting response to this can be given by following your style: just because SAA and Iranian troops & mercs are incompetent and suffered so many loses against isis does not mean that others also have to suffer the same (in relation to how you like to remark how Iran magically avoids getting attacked by isis and that 'others are incompetent, we aren't, that's why they dont attack in Iran'). Besides, and as i wrote to you before, it will get more critical when it comes to al-Bab, so maybe then you will finally be able to see Manbij, Ramadi, Baiji whatever kind of resistance.

Your argument is invalid. Iranian soldiers are not directly in battle with ISIS in Syria, it's mostly SAA vs ISIS, and SAA has killed much more ISIS terrorists rather than the other way around.

There is nothing to refute, you just throw baseless claims and assumptions.

1) You claim that there are swarms of ISIS in DeZ (i proved its wrong)
2) That they supper duper resist there (baseless claim).
3) Then you said that ping pong in Aleppo proves that ISIS does not fight weak, but similar ping pong in DeZ u consider as proof they fight super strong.

2) Incompetent Iranian generals who know only human wave and drunk Alawi generals who know only how to take bribes.
3) Poor Russian air support which can only carpet bomb civilians (Afghanistan, Chechnya).

You proved nothing wrong. The battle in Deir al-Zoor has been going on for years and every single day, a number of ISIS terrorists are killed, both by army and air force. ISIS has used most intense attacks in Deir al-Zoor. N Aleppo battles are children play compared to that.

Reason for poor Israeli performance against Hezbollah in ground battles:

Israeli soldiers are the cowards they actually are when facing an enemy that doesn't really fear them.

Incompetent Israeli generals and soldiers who only know how to steal more lands by force and kill kids on streets.

Poor Israeli air support that knows only how to kill women or children.

See? That's how you argue. You write a ton of nonsense, claim you 'prove' them while you don't and then continue trolling.

6e6aeTl0ALo.jpg

300 is the mystical number against iranians dont do that again they will hate you.. and now me for saying this :D

this guys
6a00d83451d69069e201348173a202970c-800wi

against the army of this guy

enhanced-23342-1450743348-3.png

You proved nothing wrong. The battle in Deir al-Zoor has been going on for years and every single day, a number of ISIS terrorists are killed, both by army and air force. ISIS has used most intense attacks in Deir al-Zoor. N Aleppo battles are children play compared to that.
Baseless claims.

Reason for poor Israeli performance against Hezbollah in ground battles:
LOL, you guys can't even dream of our performance in ur most wet dreams.

Show me where exactly I said something like Turkish army is ordering ISIS to retreat? The whole point is, the capturing of a big area in a relatively short time is not because attacking forces are too good, it's because ISIS barely resists in most of the villages and immediately evacuates them.

Your argument is invalid. Iranian soldiers are not directly in battle with ISIS in Syria, it's mostly SAA vs ISIS, and SAA has killed much more ISIS terrorists rather than the other way around.
Because other Iranian and Iraqi members kept bringing up the 'why isis retreat so easily?! Turkey must be up to something!' BS after the operation started, hence thought you might be one of them as well.

Swap 'Iranian soldiers' with 'Iranian generals, instructors etc.' responsible for the still apparent quite poor performance of the SAA and the argument stands.

I told you to change your picture. You will see the ... after that. You pathetic creature are misusing caliph's name.

just shut up and dont talk bullshit its only a film roots from a with comic .. I say you what? you never ever can be even the poo of the one of my avatar.. is that clear? I know excatly why you are focused on my avatar.. and I wont allow you to diffame him..or using him for your rotten propaganda..

by the way as I said they dont like it :D @500

F*k off Israeli sh!t.
You will be gathered beside your beloved Israeli sh!ts in judgment day. Stay happy with that

You are defaming a Muslim symbol by areement with an Israeli sh!t whom are killing Palestinian women and children.
You are a shame for that avatar. Change it moron.
Everybody is Israeli when making noise against Iran? And are you god to make such statements? :astagh::disagree:
@Serpentine i have reported your compatriot for abusive language.

You are defaming a Muslim symbol by areement with an Israeli sh!t whom are killing Palestinian women and children.
You are a shame for that avatar. Change it moron.

I can change it (on a whim not because of you) but I would like to hear what he means for YOU (without taqiyya - thats the hard part for you :) ) tell me your opinion..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom