What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Looks like SAA is on the march to Al-Qaryatayn. This should be interesting and a huge win for them if they can retake.

In other news, here is FSA pretending they are playing MW in Al Sheikh Maskin.

n1, one pig got hit

Everywhere BUT occupied Palestine.
I'm always against:
Indiscriminate bombing of civilians.
Starving.
Torture.
Gassing.

Difference between Russian and Assad air forces.

Russian Su-25 fires unguided rockets:

From level (horizontal) flight. Nearly zero accuracy.

Now Assadists:

They are firing rockets in step dive to achieve max accuracy.

Conclusion: Assadist pilots are trying hard to hit their targets, although their planes are total trash. Russians launch rockets just for show.

At least 8 Iranians and 6 Afghans reported killed fighting rebel groups in Syria in last two days

CW3PekCXIAE9dRZ.png

I'm always against:
Starving.
Torture.
Gassing.

But occupation and ethnic cleansing is a ok. Everyday you complain about Assad but your government has been doing this for decades and you have the gall to wag your finger at him. Talk about hypocrisy.

I'm always against:
Starving.
Torture.
Gassing.

Difference between Russian and Assad air forces.

Russian Su-25 fires unguided rockets:

From level (horizontal) flight. Nearly zero accuracy.

Now Assadists:

They are firing rockets in step dive to achieve max accuracy.

Conclusion: Assadist pilots are trying hard to hit their targets, although their planes are total trash. Russians launch rockets just for show.
I'm sure Assad is no angel and neither are the other factions participating in that war. But you as an israeli who claims to oppose indiscriminate bombings and torture should begin by opposing your own people's occupation, indiscriminate bombing, and torture of Palestinians if you really claim uphold these principles.

Did your side put out any statements asking Assad not to release such prisoners?

Assad acted weak. He should have executed all the prisoners, because once they released the "political" prisoners, they started killing everyone AND more than that, people like you now turn it into a conspiracy claiming that he did it to make ISIS?

There can be no compromise or negotiations with people who have their head and whole body under the sand.

Why did Ceylal get a negative rating for this post, @Serpentine ? Did he edit out anything?
Ah yes, the people totally didn't want political prisoners released.
The *vast* majority of political prisoners were not dangerous in any way, shape, or form. However, Assad released them to Islamize the opposition so they wouldn't receive much foreign support. What part of that do you not understand?
Also, ISIS was formed in 1999. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. However, it is a well known fact that Assad directly supported Al Qaeda in Iraq and the Islamic State in Iraq during the Iraq war.

I'm sure Assad is no angel and neither are the other factions participating in that war. But you as an israeli who claims to oppose indiscriminate bombings and torture should begin by opposing your own people's occupation, indiscriminate bombing, and torture of Palestinians if you really claim uphold these principles.
You should also say that to the Iranians on this forum. Don't get into the mindset of selective justice.

T-72s make some really nice cookoffs. Kentucky fried shia (in Shiekh Miskeen. Rebels have destroyed multiple tanks there and captured a Shilka.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom