What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

There have been ~1,250 ATGM launches since April 2014 (when the TOW got introduced.)
CXpc1ApWwAAfC42.png

CXphVveWcAA5WUa.png

Figures are thanks to @yarinah1 on twitter.

Assuming 90 TOWs failed (VERY generous figure, and by failed I mean misfire/miss/target only damaged), and 300 TOWs were vs. Soft targets, 500 TOWs were launched against Tanks. 500 tanks vaporized within 2 years. This is not counting captured tanks, tanks destroyed by other means (RPGs, IEDs), and tanks that are not serviceable.
Here is other ATGMs:
CXpkxZhWQAEUmq8.png:large

My estimation, due to all the attrition suffered so far, SAA is down to 2,500 tanks from the 5,000 it had, and they definitely don't have crews for all of them.

Update on Shiekh Miskeen - rebels have driven back regime forces and Iranians to the North part of the town. Murad (the RT reporter with no soul) was at the very edge of the North of the town, meaning SAA/IRGC/Hezb got pushed back hard. Not enough Afghani fodder it seems. And the entire joint force kicked out by unorganized, undisciplined, barely trained rebels.
CXpXoYAWAAAA4oc.jpg

CXpXongWMAIi942.jpg

CXpGw1yWwAEYZir.png:large

A good thing about the Southern Front however, is their functioning artillery batteries - these have definitely helped rebels relieve attrition from regime.

In other news, Moadamayh in Damascus has been under siege for weeks now, and many people have already died from starvation. Can't show pictures due to graphic nature. @Serpentine however won't cry for these people, but will cry for the people in Fua'a, Kefarya, Nubl, and Zahraa, none of which have died from starvation. But human rights!!1!!1!! Resistance!!11!!1!!

Last edited:
Off topic but IS launched a counter attack on Ramadi and took over portions of a base north of the city.

Iraqi army is quite possibly the most useless army in the entire world. I actually think they are worst than ANA and SAA.

Off topic but IS launched a counter attack on Ramadi and took over portions of a base north of the city.

Iraqi army is quite possibly the most useless army in the entire world. I actually think they are worst than ANA and SAA.
wrong topic
and yes it is so true news ... in the salafi websites and social network accounts
so very credible
i guess Ramadi is already in the hands of ISIS
ah strange why then they use old images of may 2015 to show dead soldiers :D

by the way , ISIS using kidnapped civilians and ISIS suicide bombers ... these people have balls (or not :D)

They briefly captured a base with minimal troops presence in it (using about 10 VBIEDs, which is insane), few kilometers north of the city (not inside the city). The base was taken back just few hours after that. They didn't capture any new area inside city.

Iraqi army is a newly established one and they are not doing bad in past few months, fighting the most challenging urban warfare in the world with an army of lunatics who attack you with 1 ton VBIEDs and literally fights to death, usually without any retreat.

They are literally fighting the hardest urban battle in the world right now, an army that barely had any experience until 1 year ago. In recent months, Iraqi army has learned a lot from its past mistakes and has really improved in fighting. PMF (Popular mobilization forces) are even better, since they are also a coalition of guerrilla groups waging asymmetric warfare against ISIS, which is more effective.

Also kill ratio has shifted significantly in favor of Iraqi forces.

In your wet dream the terrorists slaughter is going on he whole city of Ramadi is liberated.

Assadists captured some kid claiming he is a 1st Coastal Division TOW operator:

Here the real one bursting their propaganda:

man you had to post this one to make sure to tell the world that your lads are still free but for how long?

aren't they sallafi/wahhabi ?
if sallafi /Wahhabi also oppose them in a single matter they will kill them. Just look at Syria how many time they allied with al-qaeda branch there then declared war on each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom