What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

There have been ~1,250 ATGM launches since April 2014 (when the TOW got introduced.)
CXpc1ApWwAAfC42.png

CXphVveWcAA5WUa.png

Figures are thanks to @yarinah1 on twitter.

Assuming 90 TOWs failed (VERY generous figure, and by failed I mean misfire/miss/target only damaged), and 300 TOWs were vs. Soft targets, 500 TOWs were launched against Tanks. 500 tanks vaporized within 2 years. This is not counting captured tanks, tanks destroyed by other means (RPGs, IEDs), and tanks that are not serviceable.
Here is other ATGMs:
CXpkxZhWQAEUmq8.png:large

My estimation, due to all the attrition suffered so far, SAA is down to 2,500 tanks from the 5,000 it had, and they definitely don't have crews for all of them.
In 2015 there were virtually no ATGM launches in Daraa. After rebel successes in 2013 and 2014 Obama ordered to cut weapons to them.

Syria would have been better off with Assad in power. I know three Syrian families that were explains to me how normal Syria was before these people came.

Business News World - Le Figaro poll: Over 70% want Syria’s Assad to remain in power

If Assad goes, who's going to rebuild the country? These scums that can't even shoot AK's properly? Lol what a joke. This is the kind of shortsightedness which lead to this situation in the first place.

Syria would have been better off with Assad in power. I know three Syrian families that were explains to me how normal Syria was before these people came.

Business News World - Le Figaro poll: Over 70% want Syria’s Assad to remain in power

If Assad goes, who's going to rebuild the country? These scums that can't even shoot AK's properly? Lol what a joke. This is the kind of shortsightedness which lead to this situation in the first place.
Source of the article: RT.
Great logic comrade.
3 families vs 1,000+ people interviewed, hmm:
Care about refugees? Listen to them.
Oh, and FYI, Assad's forces spray and pray just as much as rebels do. Or else how much would rebels have so much success against such a "professional army" like Assad's?

In 2015 there were virtually no ATGM launches in Daraa. After rebel successes in 2013 and 2014 Obama ordered to cut weapons to them.
I remember only 2-3 ATGM launches in Dara'a in 2015 and all were TOW. Dara'a rebels are stopped by MOC to do anything, or else they would be near Ghouta (West primarily, and closing in on East) right now.

Source of the article: RT.
Great logic comrade.
3 families vs 1,000+ people interviewed, hmm:
Care about refugees? Listen to them.
Oh, and FYI, Assad's forces spray and pray just as much as rebels do. Or else how much would rebels have so much success against such a "professional army" like Assad's?

I remember only 2-3 ATGM launches in Dara'a in 2015 and all were TOW. Dara'a rebels are stopped by MOC to do anything, or else they would be near Ghouta (West primarily, and closing in on East) right now.
It's not only those 3 families. I've witnessed that there is lots of pro-Assad sentiment from Syrians. Refugees have arrived here in Canada. I was shocked.

FSA Sultan murad brigade commander in aleppo: We love turkey , we can make a referandum here to be part of Turkey.

Such is "freedom fighters" for the "best future of Syria", lol. and totally not foreign proxy.

This is justified air\artillery strikes on them since Syrian state has the fully rights to protect its territorial integrity according to UN international law.

It's not only those 3 families. I've witnessed that there is lots of pro-Assad sentiment from Syrians. Refugees have arrived here in Canada. I was shocked.
Yeah sure you have. The link I sent still stands. Here in Southern California, there are 72 refugees - all of them have talked of the horrors inflicted upon them and their families by Assad primarily, and by ISIS on the sidelines. Not a single bad thing to say about rebels. Not to mention what my family (inside Syria) thinks.

Source - an anti-FSA, anti-ISIS, pro-Assad monkey. Sure. Says ISIS and FSA are worse than Assad. Sure, ultra reliable.

I'm impressed, something that isn't bullshit posted. Thanks

In other news:
FSA have pushed back the regime in Shiekh Miskeen and clashes in Brigade 82 are ongoing again. 150+ Russian airstrikes have also flattened Shiekh Miskeen:

Regime and Hezbollah breaking truce of Zabadani, putting Madaya under siege and killing all who try to escape:
Hezbollah, regime troops kill civilians fleeing besieged town: monitor
(Actual siege, not the "siege" of Fua'a, Kefarya, Nubl, and Zahraa. I'm looking at you, @Serpentine. Still going to remain silent?)

Due to this, residents in Idlib have been protesting and calling on JaF to storm and take Fua'a and Kefarya. Won't be easy as both towns are infested with Hezbollah vermin.

The people of Aleppo speak:

you do know FSA Sultan murad is largely turkmen
And?
They're 'Arabized' Turkmen. And Syrians would rather have Turkey in power rather than Assad.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom