What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

if he is a kid why your bros were beating him so badly ?

we have to nip such ignorance in the bud.. because you cannot see his arrogance and ignorance and trolling against us shows us your sympathy towards his attitude--

nice guys

no ones says that they are angels.. really no one.. you have to think outta the box here..

Turanians are scum
Ironic because the Azeris slaughtered and butchered your Ottoman Empire
The Mongols don't speak about desert since you live in the desert

you react as expected..
how ugly.. bad wolves and bad arabs around you.. and there is nothing you can do no one will go 1 mm away..

Another dababa destroyed (T-72AV):

if it was assad tank.. yeah another scum is send where he belongs to :yahoo:

T-90 has entered the war recently and there is few combat footage from it so we cannot judge from now. But...

M1 Abrams doesn't seem to be superior then T-90 in blocking or misguiding the ATGM.
Just have a look at the number of wrecked or damaged M1 tanks during the invasion of Iraq.
I am sorry to say but some of the footage there shows blowing up of abandoned Saudi vehicles.

just a general question to all Israeli posters here praising their partners work in Syria.
is there some form of formal understanding that the anti tank weapons given for use against Assad forces wont be turned back against Israeli armor one day?

I know it has never ever happened before but Karma is such a biatch . I mean entire world has seen it happen to it one way or another (us included) except Israel and Saudi Arabia of course?
saying Israel and Saudi Arabia together in Syrian context in the past used to sound strange but it doesn't any
more.

I am sorry to say but some of the footage there shows blowing up of abandoned Saudi vehicles.

just a general question to all Israeli posters here praising their partners work in Syria.
is there some form of formal understanding that the anti tank weapons given for use against Assad forces wont be turned back against Israeli armor one day?
Israel never sent a single bullet to Syria.

I know it has never ever happened before but Karma is such a biatch . I mean entire world has seen it happen to it one way or another (us included) except Israel and Saudi Arabia of course?
saying Israel and Saudi Arabia together in Syrian context in the past used to sound strange but it doesn't any
more.
You are right, karma is a bitch. Assad supported terrorists for 40 years against ALL his neighbors for 40 years. Now he is paying a price.

These are Kornet missiles which Assad sent to Hezbollah and captured by Israel in 2006 war:

22up5small.jpg

index.php

And now look at these boxes, look familiar?

:coffee:

Last edited:
Israel never sent a single bullet to Syria.

You are right, karma is a bitch. Assad supported terrorists for 40 years against ALL his neighbors for 40 years. Now he is paying a price.

These are Kornet missiles which Assad sent to Hezbollah and captured by Israel in 2006 war:

index.php

And now look at these boxes, look familiar?

:coffee:

what are odds of Israel giving rebels Spike MR missiles??

Those aren't contradictory. Assad did release him to "Islamize" the opposition and make them gain less support from the outside world, and he was the leader of the most anti-ISIS group in Syria by far. More anti-ISIS than YPG because YPG don't fight ISIS ideology, they just fight ISIS to gain land. And yes, if you haven't noticed, that is exactly what Assad is doing - trying to force a "me or ISIS" scenario. That's why Russian airstrikes barely land in Raqqa but land multiple times on Aleppo.

No, SAA don't hold 60% of the town. They hold mostly the North and some of the East.

Prisoners captured yesterday in Latakia by Faylaq al Sham:
CXZ2gdyUoAEb5bP.jpg

CXZ2gd1UEAAcvz2.jpg

CXZ2gd4UwAE41p8.jpg

Notice how they aren't beaten, yet captured rebels are beaten and then sent to regime jails to be tortured to death.

Did your side put out any statements asking Assad not to release such prisoners?

Assad acted weak. He should have executed all the prisoners, because once they released the "political" prisoners, they started killing everyone AND more than that, people like you now turn it into a conspiracy claiming that he did it to make ISIS?

There can be no compromise or negotiations with people who have their head and whole body under the sand.

How much more embarrasments Turkey can endure?

Are you in need of prescription glasses :coffee:

Why did Ceylal get a negative rating for this post, @Serpentine ? Did he edit out anything?

Looks like SAA is on the march to Al-Qaryatayn. This should be interesting and a huge win for them if they can retake.

In other news, here is FSA pretending they are playing MW in Al Sheikh Maskin.

1-Between 5 and 9 people lost their lives & about 25 were wounded ISIS bombings in the city of Qimishli

2-A total of 16 people martyred & about 35 wounded after ISIS attacked restaurants owned by Syriacs/Assyrians with suicide attackers.

3-Syrian Army & National Defense Forces captured the village of Samadaniyah al-Gharbi northeast of Quneitra

CXic7MTWcAEIZVD.jpg

TOW vs TOW. Hezbollah fighter with an Iranian TOW (Toofan) ATGM in Aleppo

CXi3KxgWYAAb6HH.jpg

Ahrar al-Sham "terrorist" (ashrar) caught by Syrian army forces. Not brave enough thou.

CXZrK6ZUAAEXF6m.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom