What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Next time post sources. I told you before.

Because of the flag under your name, everything you say is considered a lie unless you can prove otherwise. Not that hard to understand yeah?

Anyway.

Tu 95 has entered the battle. Jihadi animals have no idea of the kind of firepower it can carry.

Also, talk of using bio-weapons is getting stronger among the decision makers. At this point everyone who is anyone in our armed forces supports the use of VX and plague on the jihadis.
When I posted pics of Kh-55/555 missiles Russian MoD did not confirm yet their use. Difference that I know how cruise missiles look like and u dont, proving once again that are an ignorant little kid who knows nothing except Russia Today.

Not true.
Yes true, thats why they never were used in conflicts before.

Also, you're discounting the TU22.
And whats the point to fly thusands miles on Tu-22 in order to drop dumb bombs when u can do it with Su-24 flying only 20 miles?

As i said before, these Bombers bring Overwhelming Firepower on the Battlefield and gives the Russian Air Force the ability to carpet bomb areas controlled by the Rebels.
LOL are u in Vietnam? Its year 2015. Plus I dont see jungles in Syria.

Their utility will soon be tested in Syria, but already with Russian Guidance it appears the SAA is pushing the rebels back hard.
Russian officers guided North Hama offensive which miserably failed. The only success was in South Aleppo where swarms of foreign Shia mercenaries were used. They captured 20x20 km of desert. :)

"The Tu-160 is capable of carrying the strategic cruise missile Kh-55MS, which is known in the West by the Nato designation and codename AS-15 Kent. Up to 12 Kh-55MS missiles can be carried, six in each bay. The Kh-55MS is propelled by a turbofan engine. The maximum range is 3,000km, and it is armed with a 200kt nuclear warhead.

The weapons bays are also fitted with launchers for the Kh-15P, which has the Nato designation and codename AS-16 Kickback. The Kh-15P Kickback has solid rocket fuel propulsion, which gives a range up to 200km. The Kickback can be fitted with a conventional 250kg warhead or a nuclear warhead. The aircraft is also capable of carrying a range of aerial bombs with a total weight up to 40t."

Tu-160 Blackjack Strategic Bomber - Airforce Technology
Thats nonsense. It cant carry any bombs.

Nope. Once Jaysh al Fateh arrived this militias haven't been advancing. In fact, Jaysh al Fateh has already retaken some land. Rasm al Sahrij, ICARDA, Birnah, Tal Hadiyah, to name a few.

Bullcrap. Nothing has been recaptured by which opposition group whatsoever.

Bullcrap. Nothing has been recaptured by which opposition group whatsoever.
Orly?
CT9xAf4WUAAvAlc.jpg

CT9xA0IWEAA7f7n.jpg

CT9xBMWW4AAxzDU.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have a video of this but shows too many dead bodies :sniper:
Ah yes, Russian logic.
"SOHR is pro-rebel, it's not reliable!11!!!!11!!1!" (When SOHR reports deaths caused by Assad/Russia/Iran)
"OMG look here SOHR says rebels dieded!11!!1!!"

SOHR is actually unreliable FYI, SNHR is much more reliable.

When I posted pics of Kh-55/555 missiles Russian MoD did not confirm yet their use. Difference that I know how cruise missiles look like and u dont, proving once again that are an ignorant little kid who knows nothing except Russia Today.

You posted pics of cruise missile parts. So what?

Proof kid, you are considered a liar unless you can prove your statements.

So next time, back up your little pics with irrefutable links.

Until you learn how to do that, you will not be taken seriously by anyone.

Good news !!! People who support Islamofascists don't deserve to eat anything.
exactly my thoughts, this was a pinpoint strategic strike.. only thing these people deserve to eat is bullets, artillery shells and barrel bombs

Notice how Israel isnt doing anything to stop ISIS. One can easily draw conclusions from that.

Fortunately, after the terrorists are taken care of, answers will be extracted one way or another.

Notice how Israel isnt doing anything to stop ISIS. One can easily draw conclusions from that.

Fortunately, after the terrorists are taken care of, answers will be extracted one way or another.

Israel would do something against ISIS if they are a threat to them but since they are not , why should they even bother?

main ISIS opponents are Israel's enemies

Jordan Trained Rebel spl forces Landing in Tanaf cover fire provided by 4 US choppers.

rtr2dqgw.jpg

Jordan Trained Rebel spl forces Landing in Tanaf cover fire provided by 4 US choppers.

rtr2dqgw.jpg

Only wearing a cool camouflage does not make one a 'special force'. That's the mentality of many people here. We saw how U.S 'specially trained' rebels surrendered themselves to Nusra terrorists just within days of fighting.

You posted pics of cruise missile parts. So what?

Proof kid, you are considered a liar unless you can prove your statements.

So next time, back up your little pics with irrefutable links.

Until you learn how to do that, you will not be taken seriously by anyone.
I posted pics of cruise missiles in Syria and correctly identified and analyzed them, before your MoD admitted use of cruise missiles:

Russian Cruise missiles Kh-55/555 exploded in the air and fell in midst of nowhere:

CUAQAq1WoAAgjAT.jpg

CUAQAqzWIAAldBz.jpg

CUAaA5zWsAASnNc.jpg

Well, at least they reach Syria this time and did not fell in Iran like Kalibr.

On the other hand you lied:

Propaganda fail, there were no cruise missiles fired at targets during the past week. Only aerial bombardment.

Try harder boy. No one is believing what you are posting.

Your MoD are also pathological liars:

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed) | Page 705

Therefore pics are much better evidence than your MoD claims. Instead apologize u keep telling personal attacks, proving u are an ignorant kid.

Israel is doing enough:

Security forces arrest ISIS-affiliated Palestinian attempting to enter Israel - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

The Jewish Press
»
» 7 Israeli Arabs Accused of Forming ISIS Cell to Strike Police, IDF

There are thousands Russian citizens fighting for ISIS and virtually none Israelis. So who is doing more against ISIS?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom