What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Seriously, are you being paid for this? Not that you would tell the truth, but the fact that Israeli government pays people to spread propaganda on internet is real. You are doing it in a very organized way. An Israeli who has been defending Al-Qaeda terrorists for years, although it is strange on first sight, but given the nature of both, being 2 sides of the same coin, one should not be surprised.

Public diplomacy (Israel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's funny how ur rear is on fire over few tanks while ur own gov bends over backwards for Russians to come kill people so that ur dog can stay in power.

What a twisted logic.

When Supaboy publishes with joy indiscriminate bombings of Syrian towns u are fine with it.

Everybody knows how "smart" superboy is... and how do you know im fine with it? do you see me defending assad or even posting in this thread?

Yet i see you posting about Syrias destruction with zeal ? Maybe coz you hate Syria coz it was a thorn for israel?
But when I post attacks on Assad tanks on same page u cry "destruction of Islamic country"

You enjoy watching it dont you? I do hope the ISIS fuks come to israel and liberate you from your boredom... afterall i see you guys defending attacks on isis aswell?

good bye mr zionazi.

It's funny how ur rear is on fire over few tanks while ur own gov bends over backwards for Russians to come kill people so that ur dog can stay in power.

On fire? Not really, I don't give a damn about few tanks, they are nothing in the larger picture of this war. Do you realize how many terrorist and weapon depots have been obliterated in just few days? The fact that west and their stooges are crying over Russia bombing Al-Qaeda and similar groups (yeah, the same so called enemies in the big hoax called war on terror) is an eye-opener and it means Russia and Iran are on the right path.

And btw, we were helping Syria before Russians even thought about doing it, and no, they haven't killed any people. Western propaganda has already fooled enough people, no surprise here.

About bending backward, your dear brothers in west don't think like that:

How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow| Reuters

On fire? Not really, I don't give a damn about few tanks, they are nothing in the larger picture of this war. Do you realize how many terrorist and weapon depots have been obliterated in just few days? The fact that west and their stooges are crying over Russia bombing Al-Qaeda and similar groups (yeah, the same so called enemies in the big hoax called war on terror) is an eye-opener and it means Russia and Iran are on the right path.

And btw, we were helping Syria before Russians even thought about doing it, and no, they haven't killed any people. Western propaganda has already fooled enough people, no surprise here.

About bending backward, your dear brothers in west don't think like that:

How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow| Reuters
And I have a flying carpet u want to buy.

Russian air force top gun bombed Masran in Idlib province

Russian air force top gun bombed Kafr Zita in Hama province

Assad army launches huge ground offensive in Idlib province and Hama province

image.jpeg

Time and time again they prove they're not there to destroy Isis at all.

Everybody knows how "smart" superboy is... and how do you know im fine with it? do you see me defending assad or even posting in this thread?
Your outcry in favor of Assad tanks for example.

Yet i see you posting about Syrias destruction with zeal ? Maybe coz you hate Syria coz it was a thorn for israel?
If u checked my messages I protest against indiscriminate shelling of Syrian towns and US policy which prolongs the war.

You enjoy watching it dont you? I do hope the ISIS fuks come to israel and liberate you from your boredom... afterall i see you guys defending attacks on isis aswell?

good bye mr zionazi.
Rebels are the most effective anti-ISIS force in Syria. While Assad with thousands of tanks and hundreds of jets lost Sukna, Palmyra, Qaratayn towns to ISIS almost without resistance, rebels bravely repelled all ISIS attacks on Mare. And they did it despite being bombed by Assad (which acted as ISIS air force in Aleppo).

Your outcry in favor of Assad tanks for example.

Do i? but you surely are happy to defend rebels n terrorists? And considering the fact that you are a israeli that more than enough to know why..

If u checked my messages I protest against indiscriminate shelling of Syrian towns and US policy which prolongs the war.

Really ? you do? and somehow you defend bombing gaza strip ?
Rebels are the most effective anti-ISIS force in Syria. While Assad with thousands of tanks and hundreds of jets lost Sukna, Palmyra, Qaratayn towns to ISIS almost without resistance, rebels bravely repelled all ISIS attacks on Mare. And they did it despite being bombed by Assad (which acted as ISIS air force in Aleppo).

Assad has ISIS,FSA and even israel to fight?

Do i? but you surely are happy to defend rebels n terrorists? And considering the fact that you are a israeli that more than enough to know why..

Really ? you do? and somehow you defend bombing gaza strip ?

Assad has ISIS,FSA and even israel to fight?
I'm tired repeating myself. Already answered many times in this thread.

Here a post in favor of Assad tanks. As u can see, tank while on move has much lower chanced to be hit, even without anti-ATGM exercises. Both TOWs missed:

Assad and Putin use BM-30 Smerchs for the first time. 300 mm caliber. 90 km range. Northern Hama offensive.

I'm tired repeating myself. Already answered many times in this thread.

Here a post in favor of Assad tanks. As u can see, tank while on move has much lower chanced to be hit, even without anti-ATGM exercises. Both TOWs missed:

You are tired off defending terrorism against syria?

Back
Top Bottom