What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Keep telling you that while your moderate beheaders get blown to million pieces.
They are doing it for 4 years but losing.

Just love cockblocking some zionists from going on top of his arab sunni donkey :lol:
Only in ur wet dreams, meanwhile ur nation keeps sending billions to Arab beheaders, while most of the iranians are poor as church mice.

They are doing it for 4 years but losing.
The Russians joined a few days ago, wait for the reults :)

Only in ur wet dreams, meanwhile ur nation keeps sending billions to Arab beheaders, while most of the iranians are poor as church mice.
I do not care about Mullahistan, don't you see the flag in my avatar ?

huge Russian airstrike on Anadan in Aleppo province

CQqSTqLW8AAW14F.jpg

CQqSTpHWgAAvxwC.jpg

Russian air force Su-34 fired GPS guided bombs and destroyed a jihadist factory in Ghouta

Минобороны России (@mod_russia) | Twitter

Russian air force Il-20M ELINT plane hunting for jihadists. Once jihadists turn on their comm gears, bam!

CQpWWZ8U8AEJ7DA.jpg:large

Which begs the question, if most rebels and refugees are doctors and engineers, than it seems like Assad was a pretty good leader. Where else in the world does a country have so many engineers and doctors?

Dr Hannibal Lecter begs to differ.

hannibaltv.jpg

tumblr_mvo343FrhI1qhkdfdo1_1280.jpg

hopkins-rules-hannibal-lecter-31836065-500-277.jpg

Why is he banned again? Every time he says something he gets banned.

I don't know but if I was an admin I would have banned him earlier. He uses a lot of personal attacks in his posts. He never chills down. It's like he is on a holy crusade sometimes.

They dont even know what they are striking.

As for terrorists, biggest terrorist is Assad and his Ayatula friends.
We bomb normal terrorists with normal bombs, for moderate terrorists we use moderate bombs (difference between moderate bombs and normal equal to difference between normal terrorists and moderate).
Also if you love isis so much why dont just join it? Too hard for internet jihadist?

I don't know but if I was an admin I would have banned him earlier. He uses a lot of personal attacks in his posts. He never chills down. It's like he is on a holy crusade sometimes.
But when it comes down to it he's just as passionate as some other members who never get or rarely get banned for posting inflammatory stuff, it's almost like the moderators are just waiting for any excuse to ban him. @ultron, for example, has never been banned to my recollection (and that's the way it should be) even though he posts inflammatory material pretty much everyday. Not to mention the Russian psychopaths on here who post freely..

Just something I've noticed.

NATO secretary general questions Russia's aims in Syria - CNNPolitics.com
\/ Excerpt \/

Russian involvement in the 4½-year-old Syrian civil war seems to be escalating, with NATO's secretary general confirming Tuesday a second incursion by Russian planes into Turkish airspace and saying Russian ground troops were in Syria as well.

"It's unacceptable, it's dangerous, and it's reckless behavior and it adds to the tensions," Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told CNN about the incursions into Turkish airspace.

"We see the violation of the Turkish airspace becomes more important, more dangerous, because it happens in a context where we see more fighting, more Russian military presence in Syria."

Talbisah jihadists vow they will not kneel to European science and technology

Death from above. Russian air force Su-24M2 bombs jihadists.

a look at the Russian base in Latakia

A new video reveals how ISIS fighters are trained. CNN's Brian Todd reports on how the group became a formidable force.

********-dot-com-bc1_1444155218-IS_Training_LOL_1444155251.jpg.resized.jpg

People here need to understand something , for Russians anyone who is not White or Orthodox does not count as a human being especially if they are Sunni Muslims . This is why they Russians deny bombing Civilians in Syria as they do not count in the first place sunnis as humans.

Russian history is filled with Genocide against various ethnic groups especially muslims of the Caucus such as circassians , chechens and many other groups that were wiped out in cold blood by the Russian nazis .

People here need to understand something , for Russians anyone who is not White or Orthodox does not count as a human being especially if they are Sunni Muslims . This is why they Russians deny bombing Civilians in Syria as they do not count in the first place sunnis as humans.

Russian history is filled with Genocide against various ethnic groups especially muslims of the Caucus such as circassians , chechens and many other groups that were wiped out in cold blood by the Russian nazis .
Those who are jumping up and down have no clue about the Russian history. What they have done and haw they work.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom