What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Fantastic work sending those jihadis to their god.

Notice the propaganda from the terrorists getting more and more hilarious in this forum. "Most of the rebels are college graduates and engineers!!" lol.

This is so enjoyable.

Which begs the question, if most rebels and refugees are doctors and engineers, than it seems like Assad was a pretty good leader. Where else in the world does a country have so many engineers and doctors?

The primary bomb used in the aerial campaign is the KAB-500S GPS guided bomb. Not sure about the range but my guess is about 25 km similar to JDAM. Bombers can fire such missiles beyond the range of MANPADS. These drop vertically after they reach the designated GPS coordinates.
GLONASS guided bomb

The primary bomb used in the aerial campaign is the KAB-500S GPS guided bomb. Not sure about the range but my guess is about 25 km similar to JDAM. Bombers can fire such missiles beyond the range of MANPADS. These drop vertically after they reach the designated GPS coordinates.

1251840934_f.jpg

pro government rambo with rambo gun

8c44d3cbe579.jpg

he must be special force to carry that in hezbollah

why its not the case when Israel Occupation Force does it ^^ ? Would be interesting to read your reply ?
I've answered many times. Israel does not shell indiscriminately populated areas. And the number of killed as result:

Russia (together with Iran in Syria):
1+ Million in Afghanistan
100 K in tiny Chechnya
200 K in Syria

Israel in same period:
1 K in first Intifada
3 K in second Intifada
5 K in Gaza wars

I've answered many times. Israel does not shell indiscriminately populated areas. And the number of killed as result:

100 K in tiny Chechnya
200 K in Syria

Israel in same period:
1 K in first Intifada
3 K in second Intifada
5 K in Gaza wars
I just don't wanna reply to you but your numbers force me to do it....pls provide some reliable source...cuz the last time I was reading the news forget about killing the regular people in the operation, around 2k were kids killed by the israeli army...and till this very day the stone throwing kids are taken from the families...and the adults/elders are beaten...

CNN: Joint Russian and Syrian airstrikes hit ISIS targets in modern city of Palmyra, near ancient ruins - Syrian state media.

100 K in tiny Chechnya
200 K in Syria

Israel in same period:
1 K in first Intifada
3 K in second Intifada
5 K in Gaza wars

Where are you getting these fake numbers, they are exaggerated and include casualties from both sides. Meanwhile Syrian war has been going on for 5 years, with larger landmass and dozens of millions population. Gaza which is tiniest strip of land in world, was bombed by Gaza for 34 days and 2,200 killed. Add that up over 5 years, 12*2200=26,400 *5= 132,000 dead from only one side of conflict. You definitely do shell indiscriminately, and Gaza has experienced war long before the recent Israeli assaults on it. West Bank population is small, and you killed thousands in a crack down against an uprising in a territory you occupy, it wasn't no war.

Here is example of your indiscriminate shelling in Gaza though:

Bombing ambulances:

Bombing in border cities(Which can't be filmed from close since Israel threatened to blow up journalists literally):

I'm sure this isn't indiscriminate either, lol yeah right ....:
0cd2d2621535f8ad0ec4bb330a3a2c335[1].jpg

We only destroyed what seems to be about 27 complexes in this area of the neighborhood, but it was all discriminate and target based .... :rolleyes:

LOL they bombing places randomly. IMO they should simply concentrate on the Homs pocket first and recapture Rastan, Tabliseh

I just don't wanna reply to you but your numbers force me to do it....pls provide some reliable source...cuz the last time I was reading the news forget about killing the regular people in the operation, around 2k were kids killed by the israeli army...and till this very day the stone throwing kids are taken from the families...and the adults/elders are beaten...
I gave u names of conflicts. If you dont believe me, all you have to do is google that name u will get wikipedia article with casualties and sources.

Here for example on Afghanistan:

Mujahideen: 75,000–90,000 killed,
Civilians (Afghan): 850,000–1,500,000 killed

1. Noor Ahmad Khalidi, "Afghanistan: Demographic Consequences of War: 1978-87," Central Asian Survey, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 101–126, 1991.
  2. Marek Sliwinski, "Afghanistan: The Decimation of a People," Orbis (Winter, 1989), p.39.
Second Intifada:

3,179[4][5][6]–3,354[3] Palestinians total:
- 2,739–3,168 Palestinians killed by Israelis security forces;*
- 34 Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians;
- 152–406 Palestinians killed by Palestinians;

1. "Breakdown of Fatalities: 27 September 2000 through 1 January 2005". International Institute for Counter-Terrorism. Archived from the original on July 3, 2007. Full report: Don Radlauer (September 29, 2002). "An Engineered Tragedy: Statistical Analysis of Casualties in the Palestinian - Israeli Conflict, September 2000 - September 2002". International Institute for Counter-Terrorism. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007.. Also at Don Radlauer. "An Engineered Tragedy: Statistical Analysis of Casualties in the Palestinian - Israeli Conflict, September 2000 - September 2002". EretzYisroel.Org. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
  2. "Intifada toll 2000-2005". BBC News. February 8, 2005. Retrieved 10/11/2012. Check date values in: |access-date= (help)
  3. "Field Update on Gaza from the Humanitarian Coordinator" (PDF). United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. January 9, 2009. Retrieved September 28, 2014

Where are you getting these fake numbers, they are exaggerated and include casualties from both sides.
Numbers are fine. See above.

Meanwhile Syrian war has been going on for 5 years, with larger landmass and dozens of millions population. Gaza which is tiniest strip of land in world, was bombed by Gaza for 34 days and 2,200 killed.
What are u babbling? Conflict here never stopped. For example Gaza rockets started firing 14 years ago in 2001 and never stopped since then (last roket from Gaza was 2 days ago). And if u talk about Protective Edge operation, it lasted 50 days not 34. You should go back to school with ur math.

Here is example of your indiscriminate shelling in Gaza though:

Bombing ambulances:

Bombing in border cities(Which can't be filmed from close since Israel threatened to blow up journalists literally):
Ur description does not match videos. For example video shows some smoke near ambulance and u say ambulance attacked.

Assad is dropping barrels on towns which are distant from the frontline and there is no any activity. Just to punish people for not obeying him. Israel policy is simple: dont touch us and we wont touch u.

Thats why Assad kills in 4 years tenfolds more than Israel in 70 years.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom