What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Does anybody can tell me how will be solved the problem with post war lunatics.
How countries like Jordan,Syria,Lebanon,Israel,countries in Europe,how will provide safety to ordinary people because facts is that there will be a lot of problems in the future with the acts of terrorism.
That's the second chapter of story!

Killed Iranian general also made a pic with Soleimani...

CRMUh8rW8AANplt.jpg
I knew it. I didn't even bother looking for pictures for him with the "hero" Solaimani, Iran... :lol:

Here is my 2 cents on this isis and fsa thing is that Syrian government should issue the warning that city will flattened by nuclear bomb so let the public know in advance about it so they can get out...the remaining is isis and fsa Terrorist in the cities lets vaporize them and bulit a new city from scratch for the public...China and Russia is supporting the government so funds won't be an issue...

Alliance crazy hezy storming Zabadani

how crazy hezy turned the tide in Syria in Alliance's favor

Alliance air power bombing insurgent strategic targets

Alliance reports insurgents are losing huge amounts of arms because of Alliance air strikes

Last edited:
Here is my 2 cents on this isis and fsa thing is that Syrian government should issue the warning that city will flattened by nuclear bomb so let the public know in advance about it so they can get out...the remaining is isis and fsa Terrorist in the cities lets vaporize them and bulit a new city from scratch for the public...China and Russia is supporting the government so funds won't be an issue...
i am not sure that an occupation army is something to be proud of.

and yeah that's so good to see Russians destroy a country to support a dictator.

congrats for ur humanity.
WHY YOU IRANIANS ARE ALWAYS DOUBLE FACED THAT'S WHY U IRANIANS ARE THE MOST ISOLATED NATION AFTER NORTH KOREA .

WHY YOU IRANIANS ARE ALWAYS DOUBLE FACED THAT'S WHY U IRANIANS ARE THE MOST ISOLATED NATION AFTER NORTH KOREA .
this is my own opinion. most Iranians support Russians.
i would have preferred we choose support rebels . i am sad to see half of them are bad ones. but this is one consequence of not helping the good ones a time ago.
hopefully at least now Assad would let the power to someone else. so many people hate him; you cannot rebuild a country with him.

Iranian-made TOW missiles' training course for SAA and Hezbollah (I think unlike what is said in social media, Hezbollah forces are the tutors here since they have had TOWs for some years now, they don't need training courses for TOWs).

12132504_930321717049211_4421047502364161788_o.jpg

Iranian-made TOW missiles' training course for SAA and Hezbollah (I think unlike what is said in social media, Hezbollah forces are the tutors here since they have had TOWs for some years now, they don't need training courses for TOWs).

12132504_930321717049211_4421047502364161788_o.jpg

Do Iranian made TOWs have thermal sight on them? IMO it's better to use thermobaric warheads since HEAT warheads only make little holes.

Do Iranian made TOWs have thermal sight on them? IMO it's better to use thermobaric warheads since HEAT warheads only make little holes.

I'm not sure, but I have already read that they have no difference with latest models of American TOWs.

No worries about warheads, they do their job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom