What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

That moderate beheader is scared as f.ck lol
Beheading is an accepted way of execution in Islam, the reason it's bad ISIS do it is because ISIS execute everyone who opposes them, which is rampantly unislamic. You should know beheading is acceptable in Islam.
Oh wait you're a Farsi shia lol

Rebels use TOW to blow a tank up, sending some pieces sky high:

Rebels using shiny new RBG-6s in Latakia:

Oh btw @MEAGAN FOXSS , I'm not Iranian, I'm Syrian. Just FYI.

BMP on the move destroyed by TOW:

I posted this earlier but I will post it again, the main reason refugees are fleeing:
Care about refugees? Listen to them.
Typical Iranian response to this: Propaganda! Fake! Jews did it!

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but I have already read that they have no difference with latest models of American TOWs.

No worries about warheads, they do their job.

Would be sweet if Alliance ground forces get Shaher 14.5 mm sniper rifles 8-)

Alliance ground forces storming Salma

Last edited:
Alliance crazy Iraqi, Iranian, Afghan, Lebanese Shia hardcore militia headed by Alliance commander Suleimani of Iran have arrived at Alliance front line ready for offensive against insurgents. Notice plenty of DIO 5.56 rifles.

CROPNFJWIAAIJKG.jpg

CRN0jGGWgAEfiZl.jpg

CRN0jAtWEAE4DNa.jpg
CRODB41UYAAG1uA.jpg

Last edited:
This ape was an officer of Saudi army. He joined Nusra terrorists in Syria almost 3 years ago. Many other terrorists from other nationalities came to Syria with his help, the most prominent of them, al-Mohaiseni, Nusra's religious leader.

He went directly to hell today after succumbing to injuries he suffered in the terrorists' attack on Fua'a town few weeks ago.
12115863_407632579442600_694435611839240279_n.jpg

12109271_407632616109263_2800047011040826343_n.jpg

He is Saudi right ? uniform looks so !

Alliance crazy Iraqi, Iranian, Afghan, Lebanese Shia hardcore militia headed by Alliance commander Suleimani of Iran have arrived at Alliance front line ready for offensive against insurgents. Notice plenty of DIO 5.56 rifles.

CROPNFJWIAAIJKG.jpg

CRN0jGGWgAEfiZl.jpg

CRN0jAtWEAE4DNa.jpg
CRODB41UYAAG1uA.jpg

Will that mean that all or at least most of those terrorists will die in the near future? That has been the case with everyone who was foolish enough to take a photo with that Arabized Farsi Mullah terrorist.

Killed Iranian general also made a pic with Soleimani...

CRMUh8rW8AANplt.jpg

Another terrorist and invader of Syria bites the dust.

Last edited:
Russian Aircraft in Syria Carry Out 88 Sorties in 24 Hours

Will that mean that all or at least most of those terrorists will die in the near future? That has been the case with everyone who was foolish enough to take a photo with that Arabized Farsi Mullah terrorist.

Maybe. It's their religion. In any case, there are like 300 million Alliance population so man power is not an issue.

Alliance crazy Iraqi hardcore Shia militia arrived in Aleppo and deployed Iranian made TOWs to shoot up insurgent tanks

CROJW_PUsAA7WfC.jpg

CROI159UEAAsG7a.jpg

Russian Aircraft in Syria Carry Out 88 Sorties in 24 Hours

Maybe. It's their religion. In any case, there are like 300 million Alliance population so man power is not an issue.

Alliance crazy Iraqi hardcore Shia militia arrived in Aleppo and deployed Iranian made TOWs to shoot up insurgent tanks

CROJW_PUsAA7WfC.jpg

CROI159UEAAsG7a.jpg

Demographics are hugely in favor of the Syrian opposition. If you want to use that absurd logic (300 million "alliance population" - whatever that is) then Shia's are outnumbered 9:1 worldwide and the "non-pro-Assad regime alliance" would consist of over 2 billion people.

Fact of the matter is that Syria is unfortunately messed up right now and will be for years to come. It should be obvious for everyone thought that the Syrian opposition will prevail in the end. Whether it takes 10 or 15 years they will do it eventually. For sure the Al-Assad regime has no future in Syria and no amount of Russian bombings will change that. Just strengthen that notion. ISIS etc. will be dealt with but when that happens none of the parties in the current conflict will have any role to play in a future Syria. One can hope at least and I am sure that Russia is of the same opinion when they realize that there won't be an option on this front.

The fact that KSA and Russia can have close discussions about Syria even after the Russian bombing campaign tells me that they are not that FAR from each other.

Demographics are hugely in favor of the Syrian opposition. If you want to use that absurd logic (300 million "alliance population" - whatever that is) then Shia's are outnumbered 9:1 worldwide and the "non-pro-Assad regime alliance" would consist of over 2 billion people.

Fact of the matter is that Syria is unfortunately messed up right now and will be for years to come.
YOU SOUND LIKE AN IRANIAN ? SAUDI KING ABDULLAH TWICE VISITED SYRIA AND MET BASHAAR UL ASAD THAT WAS A ITCHING POINT FOR ISRAEL THAT REGION IS JOINING HANDS AGAINST ISRAEL THEN STARTED ISRAEL AMERICA TURKEY SINISTER PLAN 2 DIVIDE THE REGION STARTED WITH LIBYA AND REACHED SYRIA ULTIMATE PLAN WAS PAKISTAN BUT PLAN FAILED DUE TO SYRIAN EGYPTIAN RUSSIAN CHINESE AND SAUDI ACTIONS .

ME FROM IRAN...DIMAG KHARAB HAI TERA:crazy:
No not you I mistakenly quoted you

Fact of the matter is that Syria is unfortunately messed up right now and will be for years to come. It should be obvious for everyone thought that the Syrian opposition will prevail in the end. Whether it takes 10 or 15 years they will do it eventually. For sure the Al-Assad regime has no future in Syria and no amount of Russian bombings will change that. Just strengthen that notion. ISIS etc. will be dealt with but when that happens none of the parties in the current conflict will have any role to play in a future Syria. One can hope at least and I am sure that Russia is of the same opinion when they realize that there won't be an option on this front.

If you're estimating that it will take 10-15 years then you are not sure. It also speaks volumes that Arab states have a failed gameplan. If you think they're going to achieve anything on their own then you're mistaken. The local people don't care about them, actually half of Arabs are anti-rebels. Most Egyptian Sunni's oppose them, same with Jordanian, and so on. The governments are all acting against large portions of opposition and if not they aren't providing support or backing to any other portion of the opposition. In other words they aren't seeking what you think they are. So why do you still believe so?

YOU SOUND LIKE AN IRANIAN ? SAUDI KING ABDULLAH TWICE VISITED SYRIA AND MET BASHAAR UL ASAD THAT WAS A ITCHING POINT FOR ISRAEL THAT REGION IS JOINING HANDS AGAINST ISRAEL THEN STARTED ISRAEL AMERICA TURKEY SINISTER PLAN 2 DIVIDE THE REGION STARTED WITH LIBYA AND REACHED SYRIA ULTIMATE PLAN WAS PAKISTAN BUT PLAN FAILED DUE TO SYRIAN EGYPTIAN RUSSIAN CHINESE AND SAUDI ACTIONS .

YES, I AM AN IRANIAN. REZA MOHAMMEDPOUR HOSSEINI IS MY NAME. I AM A SAYYID FROM QOM. I LOVE SHIA ARABS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom