What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

If you're estimating that it will take 10-15 years then you are not sure. It also speaks volumes that Arab states have a failed gameplan. If you think they're going to achieve anything on their own then you're mistaken. The local people don't care about them, actually half of Arabs are anti-rebels. Most Egyptian Sunni's oppose them, same with Jordanian, and so on. The governments are all acting against large portions of opposition and if not they aren't providing support or backing to any other portion of the opposition. In other words they aren't seeking what you think they are. So why do you still believe so?

I never said anything about me thinking that this civil war will last 10 or 15 years. All I said was that the demographics will eventually make the Syrian opposition prevail. Russian bombs (which will be countered by the anti-Assad camp as we have already seen) won't change that. Let alone some Iranian general that likes taking photos with people who later perish shortly afterwards. The pro-Assad camp is just prolonging an already lost conflict.

I don't care about the regimes in place, Hazzy. I am speaking for myself too. I know that there is not a consensus but it would be ridiculous if all 450 million Arabs had the same opinion about such a complex conflict. When Syrians are highly divided and the WORLD as a whole then it's too much to expect a united Arab plan.

Also I am anti-Al-Assad regime, anti-ISIS and anti-Al-Nusra etc. The only fraction I support is the Syrian people and Syrians who want to move Syria towards a democracy and later for Syria to serve as an inspiration for other Arab and Muslim nations.

Just like Tunisia.

I know for certain based on personal interaction with numerous Syrians in person and on the internet that most Syrians (if they could choose) do not have any intention to keep the Al-Assad regime in power or ISIS/Al-Nusra and that's something that makes me believe that neither camp have a future in Syria.

Seriously, I am just tired of all this nonsense. You are right, we should not involve ourselves in this mess but it's easier said than done.

If you're estimating that it will take 10-15 years then you are not sure. It also speaks volumes that Arab states have a failed gameplan. If you think they're going to achieve anything on their own then you're mistaken. The local people don't care about them, actually half of Arabs are anti-rebels. Most Egyptian Sunni's oppose them, same with Jordanian, and so on. The governments are all acting against large portions of opposition and if not they aren't providing support or backing to any other portion of the opposition. In other words they aren't seeking what you think they are. So why do you still believe so?
THAT'S WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ARE NOT TOLERATED IN EGYPT THAT GOES AFTER MONEY AN EXTENDED BRANCH OF HAMAS ALWAYS KILLING PALESTINIANS IN CALLABARATION WITH YOU'RE MAKER ISRAEL

You beat me to it, I swear I was about to go capslock. :lol:

I don't know what is wrong with that guy. This is his user number 205. Funny guy. I like him. I don't like Megan Fox that much though. She is overrated. Give me Emily Ratajkowski for instance instead, lol.

Here is my 2 cents on this isis and fsa thing is that Syrian government should issue the warning that city will flattened by nuclear bomb so let the public know in advance about it so they can get out...the remaining is isis and fsa Terrorist in the cities lets vaporize them and bulit a new city from scratch for the public...China and Russia is supporting the government so funds won't be an issue...

no need for nuclear check this !

Massive Rocket Attack Hits Terrorists in Syria - Full Video - YouTube

I don't know what is wrong with that guy. This is his user number 205. Funny guy. I like him. I don't like Megan Fox that much though. She is overrated. Give me Emily Ratajkowski for instance instead, lol.

Hot body, but okay face. In person that wouldn't matter, if we had opportunity to smash we would melt. Then smash. Then melt. Then smash. You get the point. :lol:

I never said anything about me thinking that this civil war will last 10 or 15 years. All I said was that the demographics will eventually make the Syrian opposition prevail.

How many soldiers do insurgents have? They are losing like thousands of soldiers per month to artillery and aerial strikes alone. Heck, even Ukraine gave up after a month of heavy losses like that.

Insurgents don't have aircraft and artillery. For every alliance soldier KIA, more than 10 insurgents KIA. Even if insurgents have more men, they will still lose.

In fact, in WW2 about 70% of casualties were caused by artillery. In modern warfare, you simply cannot win with only AK-47s.

Last edited:
How many soldiers do insurgents have? They are losing like thousands of soldiers per month to artillery and aerial strikes alone. Heck, even Ukraine gave up after a month of heavy losses like that.

This is not about "insurgents" or whatever you call those Syrians and the few thousand foreigners fighting on the anti-Al-Assad regime side. BTW this is noting compared to the foreigners that fight on the side of Al-Assad and now the Russians who have deployed men in Syria.

This is about the vast majority of Syrians who might prefer the Al-Assad regime over ISIS but who don't envision a future Syria with the same status quo and the same Al-Assad regime ruling for another 40 years. Syrians won't ever accept hordes of Hazara, Afghan, Pakistani, Iranian and Shia Arab terrorists roaming in their country. Or Russian occupation/presence on the long run.

Understand that Syria needs to start from a fresh. That neither the Al-Assad regime, ISIS, Al-Nusra, foreign mercenaries etc. will play a role in a future SUCCESSFUL Syria. All you fools who believe otherwise will be badly disappointed and not only that you continue to support the misery in Syria on the short and long run.

In the end the average Syrian suffers.

Ask all the millions of internally displaced Syrians and millions who have left if they "love" the Al-Assad regime or ISIS/Al-Nusra. They despise all of them equally as much but probably the Al-Assad regime more as they are the root to all the trouble in Syria. Had that Giraffe stepped down like Ben Ali for instance he would have been a hero for his country and people and saved Syria from its misery by starting a peaceful political transition like seen in Tunisia. Now Syria will be a failed state for generations to come.

Russia, USA, West, GCC, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan etc. won't suffer from this. Only Lebanon and Jordan sadly who had nothing to do with it.

What a messed up situation.

Last edited:
This is not about "insurgents" or whatever you call those Syrians and the few thousand foreigners fighting on the anti-Al-Assad regime side. BTW this is noting compared to the foreigners that fight on the side of Al-Assad and now the Russians who have deployed men in Syria.

This is about the vast majority of Syrians who might prefer the Al-Assad regime over ISIS but who don't envision a future Syria with the same status quo and the same Al-Assad regime ruling for another 40 years. Syrians won't ever accept hordes of Hazara, Afghan, Pakistani, Iranian and Shia Arab terrorists roaming in their country. Or Russian occupation/presence on the long run.

Understand that Syria needs to start from a fresh. That neither the Al-Assad regime, ISIS, Al-Nusra, foreign mercenaries etc. will play a role in a future SUCCESSFUL Syria. All you fools who believe otherwise will be badly disappointed and not only that you continue to support the misery in Syria on the short and long run.

I don't get how some people can be so stubborn. Even if 100,000 more insurgents get cut down by artillery and bombs, Assad will still be there. Without technology, no one can win a modern war.

Georgia gave up after a few days. Ukraine gave up after a month. Germany gave up after 5 years and losing 10% of its total population.

Last edited:

In the end the average Syrian suffers.

Ask all the millions of internally displaced Syrians and millions who have left if they "love" the Al-Assad regime or ISIS/Al-Nusra. They despise all of them equally as much but probably the Al-Assad regime more as they are the root to all the trouble in Syria. Had that Giraffe stepped down like Ben Ali for instance he would have been a hero for his country and people and saved Syria from its misery by starting a peaceful political transition like seen in Tunisia. Now Syria will be a failed state for generations to come.

Russia, USA, West, GCC, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan etc. won't suffer from this. Only Lebanon and Jordan sadly who had nothing to do with it.

What a messed up situation.
U MEAN TO SAY SCORES OF YEMENI IRAQI AND LIBYAN AL QAEDA ARE OK

SURIA A ONCE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY TO DESTROY SYRIA THERE AMERICANS PLAN FAILED !! !! !!

they are okay, according all terrorist supporters of pdf.

the mods of pdf are too tolerant of these types, though one mod did say to me that this thread ( primarily a terrorist-support thread, look at the title itself "civil war" :lol: ) is a "hell hole".

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE "FOREIGN MERCENARIES" PART OF MY POST?

ALSO THERE ARE NO MORE THAN 100 YEMENIS INVOLVED IN SYRIA IF NOT LESS. ISIS IS THE IRAQI AL-QAEDA. COMPOSED ENTIRELY OF FORMER BA'ATHIST'S. SAME POLITICAL PARTY AND IDEOLOGY THAT THE AL-ASSAD CLAN BELONGS TO AND HAVE RULED SYRIA WITH. THE AL-ASSAD REGIME WAS CRUCIAL IN SUPPORTING THE IRAQI INSURGENCY IN IRAQ BETWEEEN 2003-2011. EVERY IRAQI KNOWS THIS. SYRIA WAS THE CROSSING POINT FOR EVERY FOREIGNER GOING TO SYRIA. AL-ASSAD'S REGIME FACIALITED ALL THIS AND PLAYED A CRUCIAL ROLE. THE AL-ASSAD REGIME WAS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL IN THE FORMATION OF THE IRAQI ISLAMIC STATE (AL-QAEDA IN IRAQ) WHICH RECENTLY EVOLVED INTO ISIS.

GO READ ABOUT THIS TOPIC. EVERY ARAB OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE US INVASION OF IRAQ AS ME WILL TELL YOU THIS.

ALSO YOU ARE SAYING THIS WHILE THE AL-ASSAD REGIME HAS IMPORTED/IMPORTS 1000'S OF HAZARA, AFGHANI, PAKISTANI, IRANIAN, ARAB SHIA ETC. TERRORISTS/ISLAMISTS? HARD TO TAKE SERIOUSLY.

NO NEED TO SUPPORT TRASH WHEN YOU CAN SUPPORT THE SYRIAN PEOPLE INSTEAD.

Last edited:
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE "FOREIGN MERCENARIES" PART OF MY POST?

ALSO THERE ARE NO MORE THAN 100 YEMENIS INVOLVED IN SYRIA IF NOT LESS. ISIS IS THE IRAQI AL-QAEDA. COMPOSED ENTIRELY OF FORMER BA'ATHIST'S. SAME POLITICAL PARTY AND IDEOLOGY THAT THE AL-ASSAD CLAN BELONGS TO AND HAVE RULED SYRIA WITH. THE AL-ASSAD REGIME WAS CRUCIAL IN SUPPORTING THE IRAQI INSURGENCY IN IRAQ BETWEEEN 2003-2011. EVERY IRAQI KNOWS THIS. SYRIA WAS THE CROSSING POINT FOR EVERY FOREIGNER GOING TO SYRIA. AL-ASSAD'S REGIME FACIALITED ALL THIS AND PLAYED A CRUCIAL ROLE. THE AL-ASSAD REGIME WAS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL IN THE FORMATION OF THE IRAQI ISLAMIC STATE (AL-QAEDA IN IRAQ) WHICH RECENTLY EVOLVED INTO ISIS.

GO READ ABOUT THIS TOPIC. EVERY ARAB OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE US INVASION OF IRAQ AS ME WILL TELL YOU THIS.

ALSO YOU ARE SAYING THIS WHILE THE AL-ASSAD REGIME HAS IMPORTED/IMPORTS 1000'S OF HAZARA, AFGHANI, PAKISTANI, IRANIAN, ARAB SHIA ETC. TERRORISTS/ISLAMISTS? HARD TO TAKE SERIOUSLY.
U mean to say ASAD created isis daesh to control half of Syrian territories and latter to slash and behead Syrian soldiers head. ONE THING FOR YOU STOP READING AMERICAN JABRONI CIA ANALYSTS FROM CNN ITS BETTER FOR YOU'RE HEALTH

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom