What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

There have been 2 airstrikes against ISIS, and only 1 of which were in Raqqa.

ISIS is not a big group and they are not a big threat. Their fake caliphate will be goner once Army of Conquest is dealt with in Idlib.

Russian air force Su-25SM and Su-24M2 bombers take off for night strikes against insurgents

Lol, nice catch.

But tell me, what does it have to do with my post? How does it prove Russia is not bombing ISIS while there are tens of reports saying otherwise, not by Russia, but ones on the ground living in IS areas.
Ur post claimed that Russia destroyed some mega bases in Raqqa, but in fact nothing like that happened. They only showed one base supposedly being in Raqqa but it was in fact 225 kms away.

Keep in mind, Russia never said it will only bomb ISIS, and there is practically no difference between ISIS and Nusra or similar groups.
ISIS was their major excuse. But in fact they are striking the opponents of ISIS.

Western sources say that 95% Russia attacks were at anti-ISIS targets and 5% at ISIS. But I have not seen even these 5%.

I wonder if life is similar in the rebel held territory? Can women go out like this in rebel held territory and buy goods in the markets? The contrast in life is very much different. As much as i hate to say it, Assad is much better than the likes of Al Nusra and ISIS. But he still has to go, BOTTOM LINE.

ISIS terrorists blow up iconic 2,000yo Arch of Triumph in Palmyra — RT News
View attachment 262321

Tragic, if true.

List of Assadist Shabiha terrorists posing as refugees List of Shabiha Posing As Refugees in Europe | Unfettered Freedom For All!
View attachment 262323

More: Pics of the torturer/'refugee' in the link in the tweet.

So all that hype about Isis subhumans sneaking into Europe is unwarranted, they should instead worry about Assad's people.

i think you didn't read the title of this thread my friend
Syrian Civil War "Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed"

very good if true but that's a pro SAA facebook group, got a BBC or Al Jazeera link for it ?

Since when aljazeera is a reliable source. Are you kidding? Aljazzera lost its credit even among the arab world.
even debkafile is more reliable.

Since when aljazeera is a reliable source. Are you kidding? Aljazzera lost its credit even among the arab world.
even debkafile is more reliable.
even BBC for that matter, but I just wanted a 'mainstream' source confirming it

awesome nice
Oops: Did CNN Just Admit the U.S. Is Working with ISIS? :o::o:

the videos is true hahahaha and the the guy is telling truth

Hands off Al-Qaeda!' US Hawks Find Themselves Protecting Terrorists

"As Russian fighter jets target al-Qaeda and ISIS [ISIL] in Syria, the Western media is up in arms — and in denial. They deny the Russians are taking on ISIS — and they are indignant that Putin is targeting al-Qaeda, which is almost never referred to by its actual name, but is instead described as 'al-Nusra,' or the more inclusive 'Army of Conquest,' which are alternate names for the heirs of Osama bin Laden," Raimondo narrated in his article "War Party Hates Putin — Loves al-Qaeda."

Read more: 'Hands off Al-Qaeda!' US Hawks Find Themselves Protecting Terrorists

CQiQx5xUkAAn3L8.jpg

:astagh:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom