What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

some Syrian citizens from Kafrnanble marched out against Drunk dumb Russians airstrikes

CQeFW5eW8AAoXGU.jpg

You Christian, Muslim, Jew fanatic nutjobs are really starting to scare me...all you want to do is inflame the situation, bomb this bomb that like it's a joke and invoking religion all while doing it. Who knows what you minority religious/nationalist idiots will drag us majority people into.

SAA dropping leaflets to warn civilians of impending SAA ground offensive.

Huge Russian convoy heading to join SAA for impending ground offensive.

EesSBNi.jpg

s61qMJV.jpg

s382Nct.jpg

I think Russia should focus on eradication of ISIS from Homs and Hama before heading towards north although Kweiris needs to be secured soon .

So testing new weapons on humans is funny thing to you...nothing is cool about this unless you're a loser.

Well, this is war, and too much concern will only impede their goal.

With the previous war experience from Chechnya, Russia has learned how to divide and conquer the terrorists and the civilians.

They will first send the ultimatum to the civilians and force them to kick out those shielding terrorists. Otherwise, they will get bombed altogether.

Well, this is war, and too much concern will only impede their goal.

With the previous war experience from Chechnya, Russia has learned how to divide and conquer the terrorists and the civilians.

They will first send the ultimatum to the civilians and force them to kick out those shielding terrorists. Otherwise, they will get bombed altogether.

One man's terrorist is another man's ....you get the point. My point is simply you are not the only existing people on earth, and can't force your worldview on others. Meanwhile the term 'terrorist' is so overused these days and offends so many people. Just simply state your enemies, it's a political rivalry. Everytime you guys make it sound like a religious holy war more people get scared and more people join the war until we all end up like dinosaurs....

For the sake of humanity change your views, people here are way too heartless and willing to **** the world up to have it their way. And you will end up fucking the world up.

There is no civilians in this region.

Yep, as I expected virgin loser. :undecided:

One man's terrorist is another man's ....you get the point. My point is simply you are not the only existing people on earth, and can't force your worldview on others. Meanwhile the term 'terrorist' is so overused these days and offends so many people. Just simply state your enemies, it's a political rivalry. Everytime you guys make it sound like a religious holy war more people get scared and more people join the war until we all end up like dinosaurs....

For the sake of humanity change your views, people here are way too heartless and willing to **** the world up to have it their way. And you will end up fucking the world up.

Yep, as I expected virgin loser. :undecided:

But do you agree that the word "terrorist" should apply to the ISIS?

But do you agree that the word "terrorist" should apply to the ISIS?

I don't use term 'terrorist' for anybody since I don't have agenda. Using the term terrorist is 99.9% intended to dehumanize my enemy. And I personally don't have agenda in all of this with exception that I think all culprits are unhelpful and insane. And not any less than ISIS.

Except that Russia strikes Lataminah in Hama and calls it Raqqa:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Lol, nice catch.

But tell me, what does it have to do with my post? How does it prove Russia is not bombing ISIS while there are tens of reports saying otherwise, not by Russia, but ones on the ground living in IS areas.

Keep in mind, Russia never said it will only bomb ISIS, and there is practically no difference between ISIS and Nusra or similar groups.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom