What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Look, i paint 400km range of russian s-400 based in latakia. Just keep you informed :lock:
image.png
First of all there is no 400 km range missile. Max range is only 200 km. Secondly S-400 cant hit targets below horizon. Thus for low flying targets its range is only about 25-30 km. Just to keep u informed.

First of all there is no 400 km range missile. Max range is only 200 km. Secondly S-400 cant hit targets below horizon. Thus for low flying targets its range is only about 25-30 km. Just to keep u informed.
LOL?
Missile - "40Н6Е" - 400km
Radar - "96Л6Е" - 300km

Look, i paint 400km range of russian s-400 based in latakia. Just keep you informed :lock:
image.png

I have my sincere doubts if the Russians will actually activate and start painting Turkish F16's with their S-400's and reveal their locations. Most likely, the SU30's would have been launched and intercept the Turkish the F16's. The SU30 is an Air Superiority Fighter, it makes sense to intercept an incoming bogey with that instead of tracking your target with the S-400.

In development still.

Here Israeli jets flying feely over Damascus despite super mega effective Pantsyir and Buk M2:

Sir

These two above mentioned systems are not designed to engage Aircrafts travelling at high altitudes. Also IDAF fast movers are armed with very effective EW Suites, so i doubt it if Pantsir or Buk M2 can engage the IDAF F16's or F15's. On top of that, i have my sincere doubts in the capabilities of the SAAF ground crews in operating these systems effectively.

image.png

I doubt S-400 could hit a jet beyond 200KM, unless the enemy jet continues to fly head on towards the missile. the 400KM missile is probably meant for large bombers or AWAKs that are slow.

this is the missiles I would be worried about

01.jpg6fc59c04-df1f-4d0f-991e-979f20df36d4Original.jpg

Silly goy.
qeSCAZD.png

Russian air force continues to annihilate insurgent positions in Idlib provice and Homs province

Russian air force continues to annihilate insurgent positions in Idlib provice and Homs province

First and third video does not even show the moment of strike. Just something burning.

Now i see bombing on terrorist on internet and that is ....awesome.
Bunnies on the ground are grilled.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom