What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Jamming the Jihad: Russian Electronic Warfare Systems Spotted in Syria

Read more: Jamming the Jihad: Russian Electronic Warfare Systems Spotted in Syria

The state-of-the-art Russian electronic warfare system Krasukha-4 has reportedly been deployed in Syria.

Российские летчики вернулись на авиабазу с боевого задания в Сирии - YouTube

You forgot to delete timecode dude.

Jew words lol.

His country wants Iran destabilized because they are afraid of them. They hired jihadis via NATO to do this. Those jihadis are getting killed like cockroaches now by us.

Now he is crying and doesnt know what to do except post angry internet comments.

But we are having fun so thats what matters. Watch them run like rats.

i don't think Israel is scared of Iran... seriously.
but they are upset our leaders are so obsessed about Israel. I understand their attitude about this.
Still they didn't need to be so aggressive like some are in this forum too.

They are. 15 km for Pantsyr and 25 km for Buk.

That IDAF Fighter is flying way above that range, high altitude and most likely on a reconnaissance mission. Besides, even if it was flying low, i doubt it if the SAAF crews are stupid enough to shoot down an IDAF Fighter. In a matter of hours, IDAF will level every Air Defense Brigade located in Syria.

But with the arrival of Russian birds in Syrian Skies, especially the Government held territories, no longer can the IDAF operate with full impunity. In fact, i would argue the IDAF will steer clear of areas in which Russian Aircraft's are operating to avoid any mishaps.

foreign shia militia arrived in Aleppo

CQgq_l6WsAI6KBn.jpg

Russian bombs dropping on moderate beheaders

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That IDAF Fighter is flying way above that range, high altitude and most likely on a reconnaissance mission. Besides, even if it was flying low, i doubt it if the SAAF crews are stupid enough to shoot down an IDAF Fighter. In a matter of hours, IDAF will level every Air Defense Brigade located in Syria.

But with the arrival of Russian birds in Syrian Skies, especially the Government held territories, no longer can the IDAF operate with full impunity. In fact, i would argue the IDAF will steer clear of areas in which Russian Aircraft's are operating to avoid any mishaps.
What is IDAF ?

First and third video does not even show the moment of strike. Just something burning.
Those are surveillance drone footage not the actual combat camera in the jets.

Those are surveillance drone footage not the actual combat camera in the jets.
My point is that these videos are absolutely pointless: just show something burning. Not how it was attacked not what it actually was.

My point is that these videos are absolutely pointless: just show something burning. Not how it was attacked not what it actually was.

Russia sensors suck. i haven't seen a strike video that I have liked yet.

look at how clear and crisp this strike footage is.

they need some AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia would go well with their Su-24 and Su-34s :partay:

rtn_231015.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed its a bit pointless, they show the aftermath of the bombings.

Russia sensors suck. i haven't seen a strike video that I have liked yet.

look at how clear and crisp this strike footage is.

they need some AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia would go well with their Su-24 and Su-34s :partay:

rtn_231015.jpg

They are mainly firing KAB-500S GPS guided bombs. GPS guided bombs are accurate and they can be used in any weather condition from stand off ranges.

No more air support for Isis and alqaida by Israel. This is the bottom line.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom