What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Jihadists are dying by the thousands and they cannot shoot a single bullet back at Russians. Ladies and gentlemen, you asked, why study science and technology? Here is your answer. :enjoy:

Jihadists are dying by the thousands and they cannot shoot a single bullet back at Russians. Ladies and gentlemen, you asked, why study science and technology? Here is your answer. :enjoy:
Most of the rebels who went through college have degrees, the majority of them are Engineers. Trust me, if they had the same resources Russia had they would have much better weapons.

IMG_20151005_013642.jpg

Most of the rebels who went through college have degrees, the majority of them are Engineers. Trust me, if they had the same resources Russia had they would have much better weapons.

So? They cannot make a single bullet. Russians make satellite guided missiles, bombs, shells that strike from stand off ranges, at night, in any weather.

Most rebels are also Armani model billionaire hedge fund traders who have a different girlfriend for each day of the week. In their spare time they enjoy longs walks on the beach, listening to bach and getting blown up by SU 34s.

So? They cannot make a single bullet. Russians make satellite guided missiles, bombs, shells that strike from stand off ranges, at night, in any weather.
Because they don't have the same resources available numbnuts. If rebels had same resources as Russia Assad would've been wiped off in 2012. The reason SAA is so weak is because Assad himself made it so that he had to rely on Russia rather than have Syrians be educated. But educated Syrians = danger to dictatorship. That's what we see here.
Now quit spamming the thread with your hard on for Russia.

Most rebels are also Armani model billionaire hedge fund traders who have a different girlfriend for each day of the week. In their spare time they enjoy longs walks on the beach, listening to bach and getting blown up by SU 34s.
Good job, you are contributing to this thread so much.

Hopefully we get some sea based cruise missiles within range so we can bomb these animals without leaving our rooms.

When I saw this message I thought its some kind of parody account. But no, Assad supporters swallow any moronic propaganda.

The only reason I come to this thread is reading your desperate moaning comments
Move on

Good job, you are contributing to this thread so much.

Okay next post. Give me a source for this

'Most of the rebels who went through college have degrees, the majority of them are Engineers. '

And not some blog or facebook video either. A proper source or like a research paper that can back up your claims.

If you dont you are a liar.

5 minutes. Go.

EDIT: Times up. Thats what I thought. Now entertain us with your badly manufactured propaganda.

Last edited:
Army of Conquest folks went to Idlib university to get education :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom