What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Cool story bro. Tell it again.
Rebels have taken multiple positions in Quneitara and ISIS are advancing in Deir ez Zour despite "Putin hitting them."
Want it told again?
very good :)

soon they'll be killed :)

:)
Russia wouldn't dare come near Golan heights, Turkey might not be able to attack Ruskie airplanes for uncle Sam but Israel doesn't care who they shoot down if anyone crosses into airspace. And considering how dumb Russian pilots are...

Recent map of Syria war:
CQeBJ9dWIAAkBce.png:large
Some find this offensive but it's honestly very funny.

Rebels have taken multiple positions in Quneitara and ISIS are advancing in Deir ez Zour despite "Putin hitting them."
Want it told again?.

Not dramatic enough. Usually your lies involve a lot more emotional responses. Tell it again but try harder this time.

Also, nice sources. Everyone will believe the word of a guy with the flat of a terrorist organization with his name.

Russia wouldn't dare come near Golan heights, Turkey might not be able to attack Ruskie airplanes for uncle Sam but Israel doesn't care who they shoot down if anyone crosses into airspace. And considering how dumb Russian pilots are...
ah yes, your good friends, the Israelis... those jihadis are safe near the Israeli border, they try anything funny and Israel will also bomb the crap out of those pigs.

Not dramatic enough. Usually your comments involve a lot more lies and emotional responses. Tell it again but try harder this time.

Also, nice sources. Everyone will believe the word of a guy with the flat of a terrorist organization with his name.
Believe what you want to believe, but there is video evidence, Ruskie.

Believe what you want to believe, but there is video evidence, Ruskie.

That is your video evidence? hahahahhahahhahahha

This is why no one takes you seriously. But please continue providing entertainment. We all need a good laugh in these situations.

Maybe the Russians legitimately think they've been targeting Isis all this time even though they're 100's of km away from them..
Russian TV shows FSA areas as Isis controlled.
image.jpeg

That is your video evidence? hahahahhahahhahahha

This is why no one takes you seriously. But please continue providing entertainment. We all need a good laugh in these situations.
That's rebels on Tall Ahmar.
Here's two tanks captured on Tall Ahmar:
And here's one of those tanks being used to shell more Assad positions downrange:

Maybe the Russians legitimately think they've been targeting Isis all this time even though they're 100's of km away from them..
Russian TV shows FSA areas as Isis controlled.
View attachment 262261
No, they know exactly who they are attacking.
As we can see from the Russians on this forum, they don't give a shit about civilian casualties. Their interests is all they care about, not who they target.

That's rebels on Tall Ahmar.
Here's two tanks captured on Tall Ahmar:.

Yep and I fully believe these video are recent and not shot earlier. 100%. You showed me Dr. Thrax. I am now a believer that we are losing the conflict through your amazing sources and through research.

Seriously though, atleast make your propaganda believable. You dont want people to laugh at it.

Right now we just see it as your jihadi/israeli pals getting frustrated that their whole plan is going down the toilet. Its really funny to watch.

Yep and I fully believe these video are recent and not shot earlier. 100%. You showed me Dr. Thrax. I am now a believer that we are losing the conflict through your amazing sources and through research.

Seriously though, atleast make your propaganda believable. You dont want people to laugh at it.

Right now we just see it as your jihadi/israeli pals getting frustrated that their whole plan is going down the toilet. Its really funny to watch.
Ah yes, blame the Jews. The age old tactic of the average "resistance" idiot.
Israel has nothing to do with this.
Anyway, if you actually had brains you would realize that this is Tall Ahmar and go on google Earth, or say, wikimapia. And actually look and geolocate (you know, like how people found out you guys shot down MH17.) But hey, since that's too advanced a tactic I won't bother suggesting it or anything :)
Here's rebels firing the 85mm D-44 they captured:

And here's rebels storming that same hill before taking it:

Back
Top Bottom