What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

When I saw this message I thought its some kind of parody account. But no, Assad supporters swallow any moronic propaganda.

Thats what i also thought,but when i saw that it comes from the Russian MoD official account..... it is even scarier.....

150624-is-fighters-chart1.jpg
This is outdated for sure.

[QUOTE = "Geralt, post: 7722915, member: 169212"] so what's the latest news of the rebel advance? : Cheesy: [/ QUOTE]
Rebels have taken multiple positions in Quneitara, and are holding back SAA in Homs despite Russian airstrikes. :)
CQa3AxVWEAAzfgJ.jpg:large

And with only 2 Russian airstrikes against ISIS, ISIS have been able to expand again and are threatening entirety of Deir el Zour.

I saw a video once of 'Ratting' with Terriers. Dogs were being used to hunt rats in a farm. The rats were hiding in the soil and not moving at all. But when the dogs finally got a hold of them, they ripped them apart. Reminds me exactly of whats happening in Syria right now.

These jihadis are currently under 24 hour surveillance from Russian drones so they've had to cancel prayers and are not hiding like rats. But as soon as they stick their heads out to breath. We will be there to package them to the afterlife in the most explosive way possible.

Recent map of Syria war:
CQeBJ9dWIAAkBce.png:large

Fabulous Syrian army? in pink as well? hahahahhahaha

Also nice paint skills. Post more.

[QUOTE = "Geralt, post: 7722915, member: 169212"] so what's the latest news of the rebel advance? : Cheesy: [/ QUOTE]
Rebels have taken multiple positions in Quneitara, and are holding back SAA in Homs despite Russian airstrikes. :)
CQa3AxVWEAAzfgJ.jpg:large

And with only 2 Russian airstrikes against ISIS, ISIS have been able to expand again and are threatening entirety of Deir el Zour.

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

Back
Top Bottom