What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

saw some footage on the news, it was all young bearded wahhabi freaks running around panicked. :lol:

good stuff, Putin, kill them all. :guns:

Doesn't matter, 90% of your people moan over dead Arabs, so be like them. The more you go on the streets and bleed for long dead Arabs the better.
Yeh and i am part of that other 10%. Now go blow yourself up you uneducated barbar muslim.

You think i care ? LOL... you monkey arab, they have the same religion as you. You should be ashamed that they are part of your own religion. Stop owning yourself :lol:

No I'm not a Shiite so they're not the same religion as me, however they're the same race as you, and they're grateful for the Arabs that conquered them to the point they'll bleed in the street for their Arab overlords, But you're an ungrateful cu*t and shameless too since you don't follow suit with your people, however as I said before you still have a chance to fix this, all you need to do is go on the streets and lash yourself till you bleed while screaming the names of long dead Arabs so that your Arabs masters will be pleased with you. Take my advise.

Poor Syrians, religious fundamentalists are ruining them....:

-Christian Orthodox nutjobs(russians)
-Wannabe Crusaders(Americans)
-Literalist Sunnis(ISIS)
-Shia sectarian morons(Iran/Iraqi/Lebanese militias)

On a serious note, I'm not sure what the international community is hoping to achieve. Now Russia got involved, Russia plus coalition are pretty much targeting anyone they consider to be Islamist without any legal basis(This is counterproductive and increases religious hatred). Turkey and Russia are now exchanging threats, Saudi is also involved. Rebels will likely lose ground in Syria and ISIS is dying in Iraq. It will leave Russia/Iran on Saudi borders, of course Shia fanatic clowns dream is to attack Saudi Arabia and cause more suffering in the region. Meanwhile members here who are religious fucks keep encouraging more killing of people they don't even know or never even had contact with. God damned stupid people, living in the West you should encourage the opposite of violence.

Last edited:
I wish the same for me if some day i'll loose my mind and enter the business of eating peoples hearts or beheading them.
One nut job ate a heart of a guy he crossed the line. But did u in ur wisdom of retardedness ever tried to find out the backdrop of that story. No.
I would still not justify his actions but there was a but.

And while u saw one act of savagery. Go search the bet for countless more grouse acts of violence commuted on ordinary people who dared to say no by bashars thugs. Yet u close ur eyes. So please I do wish the similar justice on all ur hypocrites who have an excuse for countless deads and more to come because u have a boggy man to be scared by. The oh so scary isis which in reality is by its self the by product if bashars assistance one way or another

One nut job ate a heart of a guy he crossed the line. But did u in ur wisdom of retardedness ever tried to find out the backdrop of that story. No.
I would still not justify his actions but there was a but.

And while u saw one act of savagery. Go search the bet for countless more grouse acts of violence commuted on ordinary people who dared to say no by bashars thugs. Yet u close ur eyes. So please I do wish the similar justice on all ur hypocrites who have an excuse for countless deads and more to come because u have a boggy man to be scared by. The oh so scary isis which in reality is by its self the by product if bashars assistance one way or another

He's a hypocritical Christian terrorist loon like Muslim terrorist loons, they only see their side of the story and promote more death/destruction/suffering. We humans need to put all these Jewish, Muslim and Christian terrorist fanatics on a island and let them fight it out. Unless we want them to decide our fate, right wingers will make the world a much more dangerous place. Who knows how Syria or the region in general will look like a few months from now.

No I'm not a Shiite so they're not the same religion as me, however they're the same race as you
:rofl:
shiite are the same "race" than persians ? man you make me laugh
is it what the salafis teach you at school? shia=persian?

and by the way Iran of now ... especially young people... are especially far from being religious people

Poor Syrians, religious fundamentalists are ruining them....:

-Christian Orthodox nutjobs(russians)
-Wannabe Crusaders(Americans)
-Literalist Sunnis(ISIS)
-Shia sectarian morons(Iran/Iraqi/Lebanese militias)
1/ Americans are crusaders in Syria? sorry can you explain me? you see americans there?
2/ russians being there this is nothing to do with religion man.
3/ ISIS , AQ, FI , a few bad ones giving a bad image of the good ones
4/ ... oh you forgot your saudi bros exploding themselves in the Iraqi markets
or thr retards MB people who want our societies to be sticked to the stupidity

:rofl:
shiite are the same "race" than persians ? man you make me laugh
is it what the salafis teach you at school? shia=persian?

and by the way Iran of now ... especially young people... are especially far from being religious people

You're dumb, go and re read what I said.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom