What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

No not hacked, always been a closet atheist, I'm sure you are one too but too afraid to recognize your trueself. I get no inspiration from reading the Quran, tried to understand religion this Ramadan, wasn't convinced. That's it I'm done with it, logic simply truimphs religion. I've read about the supposed prophecies regarding Syria which both Christian and Muslim and Jew idiots spam humans with, in reality those prophecies are nonsense garbage people made up. Don't waste your time with them.

I'm also sick of the idiots named 'Muslims', who all hate each other, justify murdering each other, justify repression. For example the fanatical stances of Iranians against Syrians. Which they use religion a lot to justify, also Saudis positions on Egypt coup and Rabaa Massacre, they support it and continue making propaganda bullshit against Hamas. They can take their religion up their fucking ***, I'm sick of their hypocrisy.

There are abundance of factual/logical arguments against religion, too much to ignore that staying religious is an insult to ones intelligence. But of course religious people will stretch all boundaries to offer 'holy' explanations to world events and life. Religion has failed completely, if God cares he will revive it, instead all these poor people are getting screwed and no one cares.

You yourself sound too logical to follow religion, I doubt you genuinely believe in Islam.
Whoa whoa whoa! I actually agree with most of what you said , I just can't believe it's coming from you. And I don't know if anyone has told you, but the Hamas guys are pretty big fans of religion (mainly Islam though :lol:). I'm glad you are capable of honest self re-evaluation though. Or maybe this is just a grand trolling scheme :disagree:.. Who knows?

Finally Russia is in the game. Poor isis and their terrorist supporters, looks like Assad will prevail in the end. :yahoo:

I'm not confused if that's what you're implying, I'm not changing my mind. Religion makes no sense to me, my instinct tells me there is no afterlife. I'm not going to waste the rest of my life on religion, as I already wasted my beginning on it, and it was full of repression, almost like living under a rock.
you didn't leave religion because you are not religious on the right path majority of atheists were radiclas and not religious

@Naifov i see that you are also against religion but your avatar is rabia'a do yuo see that the majority of atheists are from religious countries like iraq,iran,and KSA
@Saif al-Arab @Full Moon

Whoa whoa whoa! I actually agree with most of what you said , I just can't believe it's coming from you. And I don't know if anyone has told you, but the Hamas guys are pretty big fans of religion (mainly Islam though :lol:). I'm glad you are capable of honest self re-evaluation though. Or maybe this is just a grand trolling scheme :disagree:.. Who knows?

I don't admire Hamas for their religious theme, I admire them for being rebels who have interests of their people at heart. And simply they are the party who understands the politics in the Palestinian-Israeli arena. Just because someone espouses religion doesn't mean I will oppose them automatically. There are atheist cult-like idiots just the Sunni-Shia-Jew-Christian cult idiots we have to deal with. Also neocon cultists...etc...I oppose them all.

you didn't leave religion because you are not religious on the right path majority of atheists were radiclas and not religious

@Naifov i see that you are also against religion but your avatar is rabia'a do yuo see that the majority of atheists are from religious countries like iraq,iran,and KSA
@Saif al-Arab @Full Moon

I had radical political views, simply because I was very hot-headed person. When did I try following religion(no foriegner, followed it better than most people here and did so by heart), I realized how 99% of so called 'Muslims' break their laws/pledges left and right and are outright hypocrites, especially among us Arabs. It pissed me off so much that I stopped believing it.

I don't admire Hamas for their religious theme, I admire them for being rebels who have interests of their people at heart. And simply they are the party who understands the politics in the Palestinian-Israeli arena. Just because someone espouses religion doesn't mean I will oppose them automatically. There are atheist cult-like idiots just the Sunni-Shia-Jew-Christian cult idiots we have to deal with. Also neocon cultists...etc...I oppose them all.

I had radical political views, simply because I was very hot-headed person. When did I try following religion(no foriegner, followed it better than most people here and did so by heart), I realized how 99% of so called 'Muslims' break their laws/pledges left and right and are outright hypocrites, especially among us Arabs. It pissed me off so much that I stopped believing it.
yes there are many hypocrites but that doesn't mean you leave the religion

yes there are many hypocrites but that doesn't mean you leave the religion

I don't have time for religion, it is a big commitment. Also try following Islam in America, not possible. Unless you want to be isolated. On top of that, when 50% of Egyptians are cheering when Israel bombs Gaza, and Iranians cheering when Syrians get murdered, and Gulf Arabs supporting the coup in Egypt, it tells me that most of you don't take the religion seriously and hence I shouldn't. Most of it is related to my personal beliefs, I am very into philosophy when have deep thinking episodes in my life. And some parts of religion make no sense, I like Mohammad as a person, but I can't follow things that don't make sense. And when everyone in ME is told rely on God, or God is 'planning', just be patient....uh no...he's not planning anything. Humans are planning, this is why the West dominates the Middle East. And we prevent any progress every time we tell our people rely on religion or make more prayers. I will never join any religion as I believe all of them are backwards or at least social 'high' people resort to for cultural/natural reasons. Some people see it as nice addition to life, I don't. No religion will appeal to me, and if I do ever return to it , it would be Islam. But I don't see that happening. Anyways this should tell you guys something, that if someone like me who was preaching religion not too long ago has now left it, means Muslim community is utter failure and is failing their people. I was giving plenty of warnings early on that the way you guys treat each other(and how some of you treat my people) will make me and other young Muslims lose faith. And that's exactly what happened.

Oh yeah, 36 civilians who died = terrorists.
Go shoot yourself please. Or just join the Russian Army and come to Syria, we'd gladly shoot you :omghaha:

Yeah, we dont really care if your civilians die. If you stand in the line of fire between Russia and its target. You will die.

********-dot-com-4ab_1443646654-mccain-isis_1443646572.jpg.resized.jpg
********-dot-com-4ab_1443646654-mccain-isis_1443646572.jpg.resized.jpg
is this legit?:o:

Okay buddy you won, Russia will come give you victory. Then what? What kind of services can the regime and Iranian alliance provide for the Syrian people? So what's the plan? Attack Saudi Arabia, cause regional famine, get everyone killed so your stupid fake non exisistent Mahdi can come out? Do you sincerely believe Iranian led world is salvation for humanity? Or your fake man made Shia sect? Are you really that dumb? Secularism is the way to go, I'm glad I grew up and recognized reality for what it is and I appreciate America more than ever now. I like you used to be a religious idiot nutjob(100 times worse than you) and still realized that it is nonsense.

My friend, i am neutral in this scenario because i have no personal stakes in it, and second i am a Sunni and not a Shia. It pains me to see what i see becoming of Syria. My neighbour who served as a Diplomat in Syria during 2002-2006 was in tears yesterday when we were talking about Syria. He told me that he would usually walk to the market on his foot, he would drive around in Damascus without any security because the country was so safe. Compare to how the country was 10 years ago, and how is it today?

I am by no means a religious nut job, i consider myself secular, everyone has the right to choose and practice their religion. In this regard, Assad is a secular and not a religious nut job like the Al Nusra or ISIS. Lets be honest here, if Assad goes, it is likely going to be an alliance of Al Nusra and ISIS that fills in the void and not the FSA. Assad although a tyrant is still a much better prospect than the likes of Al Nusra or ISIS ruling Syria. FSA for its worth has shown that it cannot compete with Al Nusra or ISIS on the battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom