What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

17 million? I don't think so. Out of the 73% turnout, 89% voted for Assad. Assad enjoys 65% support amongst all Syrians and more than 75% support amongst Arab Syrians. Note that Kurds boycotted the election last year.

Syrian presidential election, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You actually believe that? HAHAHAHA
CP-gOKlWwAA3ou8.png

So "fair."

^^^

Sunni and Shia idiots hating each other to death, wanting to kill each other to the last one. Want to engulf the whole region in war/forceful submission. This is the product of religion...these pathetic losers keep cheering and associating events with religious prophecies, and more innocent people keep suffering. There is no Mahdi with his 3,000 horsemen going to come up nor any bullshit world war. There really is no going back with you people, middle east is stuck in this vacuum and the only logical option is all you idiots kill each other(hopefully Israeli jews get in on it too) and leave the world to educated liberals and not minority religious nutjob idiots who want to cause chaos and oppress everyone else.

Stop bugging me with your Shia cult bogus, I and others don't want to hear about it, it's not anymore superior than Sunni Islam, both are retarded cults. Read the Quran, every two verses 'They will be punished in the fire eternally' , 'the good will be blessed with rivers of honey and milk and beautiful gardens'.

That's all I'm getting for committing myself to these cults? I have honey and milk here on earth, no thanks LOOOOOL.

Religion should be banned, start with Judaism cult because that's where the shit named Xtianity and Islam came from.

I never trusted the MOC lol
I'm expecting SF rebels will probably join a larger coalition now, possibly with JaF, they would be unstoppable then. With Allah's will of course :)

Doesn't seem like God/Allah cares.

Still, it's better than Hadi getting 100% in election :lol: Saleh handed power to his equally corrupt deputy Hadi.
Typical Assadist logic, don't look over here, look over there! They're more corrupt!
Both elections were bogus. Every sane person knows that.

^^^

Sunni and Shia idiots hating each other to death, wanting to kill each other to the last one. Want to engulf the whole region in war/forceful submission. This is the product of religion...these pathetic losers keep cheering and associating events with religious prophecies, and more innocent people keep suffering. There is no Mahdi with his 3,000 horsemen going to come up nor any bullshit world war. There really is no going back with you people, middle east is stuck in this vacuum and the only logical option is all you idiots kill each other(hopefully Israeli jews get in on it too) and leave the world to educated liberals and not minority religious nutjob idiots who want to cause chaos and oppress everyone else.

Religion should be banned, start with Judaism cult because that's where the shit named Xtianity and Islam came from.

Have you been hacked or have you always been like this? o_O
I don't want to get into a religious debate here (there are already people who get off topic a lot, like say @ultron), but there is plenty of reason as to why this has been happening.

If this is true, its largely game over for FSA.

Unless NATO enforces a no fly zone which i highly doubt they will, FSA will find it very hard to sustain its operations in face of ground operations by SAA and aerial bombardment by the Russians. FSA Command and Control Centres will be targeted as the Russians bring in their ELINT and SIGNT systems, jamming or tracking FSA communications. Putin just checkmated Obama.

Unless NATO enforces a no fly zone which i highly doubt they will, FSA will find it very hard to sustain its operations in face of ground operations by SAA and aerial bombardment by the Russians. FSA Command and Control Centres will be targeted as the Russians bring in their ELINT and SIGNT systems, jamming or tracking FSA communications. Putin just checkmated Obama.
No. As Ruskie airstrikes have shown today, their "Precision Guided munitions" aren't precise whatsoever. Same accuracy as every other SyAAF Su-24 strike. As in, inaccurate.

Have you been hacked or have you always been like this? o_O
I don't want to get into a religious debate here (there are already people who get off topic a lot, like say @ultron), but there is plenty of reason as to why this has been happening.

No not hacked, always been a closet atheist, I'm sure you are one too but too afraid to recognize your trueself. I get no inspiration from reading the Quran, tried to understand religion this Ramadan, wasn't convinced. That's it I'm done with it, logic simply truimphs religion. I've read about the supposed prophecies regarding Syria which both Christian and Muslim and Jew idiots spam humans with, in reality those prophecies are nonsense garbage people made up. Don't waste your time with them.

I'm also sick of the idiots named 'Muslims', who all hate each other, justify murdering each other, justify repression. For example the fanatical stances of Iranians against Syrians. Which they use religion a lot to justify, also Saudis positions on Egypt coup and Rabaa Massacre, they support it and continue making propaganda bullshit against Hamas. They can take their religion up their fucking ***, I'm sick of their hypocrisy.

There are abundance of factual/logical arguments against religion, too much to ignore that staying religious is an insult to ones intelligence. But of course religious people will stretch all boundaries to offer 'holy' explanations to world events and life. Religion has failed completely, if God cares he will revive it, instead all these poor people are getting screwed and no one cares.

You yourself sound too logical to follow religion, I doubt you genuinely believe in Islam.

Sunni and Shia idiots hating each other to death, wanting to kill each other to the last one. Want to engulf the whole region in war/forceful submission. This is the product of religion...

I beg to differ. This is only happening in some Arab countries like Iraq and Syria. This does not happen in Turkey, Iran, Israel.

I beg to differ. This is only happening in some Arab countries like Iraq and Syria. This does not happen in Turkey, Iran.

Because Turks are largely agnostic. I can bet you some of the suicide bombers amongst ISIS are agnostic as well, but because of the shit conditions they live in and personal concerns in their life, they give up and take easy way out. Anyways, as agnostics we shouldn't be encouraging more violence, agnostics want to make the world better.

No. As Ruskie airstrikes have shown today, their "Precision Guided munitions" aren't precise whatsoever. Same accuracy as every other SyAAF Su-24 strike. As in, inaccurate.

This is not what the Rebels are saying in their Press Statements. They are crying how destructive and effective the airstrikes were compared to the SAAF, go read up on that on Reuters. From what i have read, they killed a Senior Officer in the FSA which will be a huge blow for FSA as their is a dearth of Trained Officers in FSA.

Calling Russian Aircrafts inaccurate is amateurish at best, you should read up on their capabilities and especially the SU34. i can see that you're supporting FSA so naturally your opinion is biased and i can understand that, but try to look at things from a neutral perspective as it appears that you're in for a disappointment. If you think these Russian Aircrafts are inaccurate, than wait till you're proven wrong. This was only one air strike by an SU24, and this much hoopla was created by the West and FSA. Wait till the SU34's start pounding targets, what's going to happen than?

As we are talking, the Russians are hitting targets again in Syria.

The crusaders are coming! The crusaders are coming!

This is not what the Rebels are saying in their Press Statements. They are crying how destructive and effective the airstrikes were compared to the SAAF, go read up on that on Reuters. From what i have read, they killed a Senior Officer in the FSA which will be a huge blow for FSA as their is a dearth of Trained Officers in FSA.

Calling Russian Aircrafts inaccurate is amateurish at best, you should read up on their capabilities and especially the SU34. i can see that you're supporting FSA so naturally your opinion is biased and i can understand that, but try to look at things from a neutral perspective as it appears that you're in for a disappointment. If you think these Russian Aircrafts are inaccurate, than wait till you're proven wrong. This was only one air strike by an SU24, and this much hoopla was created by the West and FSA. Wait till the SU34's start pounding targets, what's going to happen than?

As we are talking, the Russians are hitting targets again in Syria.

Okay buddy you won, Russia will come give you victory. Then what? What kind of services can the regime and Iranian alliance provide for the Syrian people? So what's the plan? Attack Saudi Arabia, cause regional famine, get everyone killed so your stupid fake non exisistent Mahdi can come out? Do you sincerely believe Iranian led world is salvation for humanity? Or your fake man made Shia sect? Are you really that dumb? Secularism is the way to go, I'm glad I grew up and recognized reality for what it is and I appreciate America more than ever now. I like you used to be a religious idiot nutjob(100 times worse than you) and still realized that it is nonsense.

^^^

Stop bugging me with your Shia cult bogus, I and others don't want to hear about it, it's not anymore superior than Sunni Islam, both are retarded cults. Read the Quran, every two verses 'They will be punished in the fire eternally' , 'the good will be blessed with rivers of honey and milk and beautiful gardens'.

That's all I'm getting for committing myself to these cults? I have honey and milk here on earth, no thanks LOOOOOL.

مرحبا بك يا سيدي في عالم من الاسئلة وظلام الحيرة

مرحبا بك يا سيدي في عالم من الاسئلة وظلام الحيرة

I'm not confused if that's what you're implying, I'm not changing my mind. Religion makes no sense to me, my instinct tells me there is no afterlife. I'm not going to waste the rest of my life on religion, as I already wasted my beginning on it, and it was full of repression, almost like living under a rock.

Back
Top Bottom