What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So-called Kurdistan regional government gave weaponry (which USA and EU had handed to them) to PKK/PYD.

image.jpg

----
Latest news:

ISIS and their Arab allies started offensive against Kurdish gangs in Tel Abiad.

IŞİD, Telabyat'taki PYD mevzilerini bombaladı haberi - İhlas Haber Ajansı

Important News:

IS fighters entered T4 (Tiyas) Airbase and occupied several buildings. Homs Province.

Rebels right now have destroyed multiple regime positions in Dara'a, media blackout ensued in order to allow as little information to Assad's forces as possible.
In Aleppo, thanks to the Turkish intervention, ISIS positions all over the Northern Rif are being destroyed by airstrikes as well as artillery. Turkish jets in the air have also seemed to deter Assad jets, as his planes have not attacked Aleppo ever since the intervention. Residents now have room to breath. FSA (and most likely Levant Front as well) will also be mobilizing against ISIS and Turkey will be providing direct air support as well as heavy armament to the rebels.

Can some one confirm the news that bashar ul asad has made changes in quran and introduced changed sura e ikhlas and named that sura as sura al asad???

Can some one confirm the news that bashar ul asad has made changes in quran and introduced changed sura e ikhlas and named that sura as sura al asad???
He edited the Qur'an, but I'm not sure what he did.

Ha-ha, of course not.

Did Syria's Bashar Assad 'revise' the Quran?

"
Damascus,Minister of Awqaf (Religious Endowments) Mohammad Abdul-Sattar al-Sayyed said the new standard version of Quran was not meant to be a new Quran rather a firsthand fully checked representation of the Holy Quran in accordance with the original copy made by the Venerable Caliph Uthman Ibn Affan, may Allah be pleased with him. However, this doesn’t mean that the former editions of the Holy Quran are incorrect or inappropriate. This work is a kind of improvement in the function of Qu’ranic script, locations of beginnings and ends of Qur’anic sentences, and standardization of the letters of Quranic words. The purpose is to produce a standardized edition for publishers and publishing centers to adopt with no alternation or change in the original Quranic script. This enables Muslims, irrespective of their educational backgrounds, to read the Qur’anic script with no difficulties resulting from the size, dotting or vowelization of letters."

Syrian TV - Endowments Minister: New standard version of Quran a fully checked representation of the Holy Book

The actual changes seem to be, "
: The committee has set certain regulations for the amendment, and the basis it has adopted is : (Application of the system adopted throughout the entire Mousshaf ) according to the following regulations: A-Concerning dots and letters: 1.Preventing overriding of letters, 2.Writing the middle (ha’) letters in the form of knots, 3.Placing dots right over their letters’ 4.The (Ta’) and (Ya’) dots are placed horizontally, not vertically, all over the Mousshaf. B-Concerning coding marks: 1.Placing the (Ha’) right over its proper location, 2.Placing the small (Alif) right over its proper location, 3.Placing the connected (ha’) small marks on, not under, the line, 4.placing vowelization marks right over their letters, and maintaining the same size and boldness for all of them, 5.placing vowelization marks right over, or right under, the dotted letters, 6.Amednment of the form of consecutive accusative case nunnations to avoid ambiguity, 7.placing prolongation marks right over their letters, 8.The vowelization marks for the (Ta’) and (Tha’) right before their letters, 9.Distinction between the round and square silence marks. C-complementaries adopted by the committee: 1.Not placing articles of negation, interdiction, or exception at the end of the line, 2.Not placing end-of-verse marks at the beginning of lines, 3.Not curving the top of (al-Alif al-Mamdoudah)."

I don't know of this is good or bad, since I have no idea what any of those means, but I doubt that means that Assad has written himself in the Quran!

ayat-bashr.jpg

this picture is fake than????
I am just asking if any one knows for certain, I am not judging.....

Ha-ha, of course not.

"
Damascus,Minister of Awqaf (Religious Endowments) Mohammad Abdul-Sattar al-Sayyed said the new standard version of Quran was not meant to be a new Quran rather a firsthand fully checked representation of the Holy Quran in accordance with the original copy made by the Venerable Caliph Uthman Ibn Affan, may Allah be pleased with him. However, this doesn’t mean that the former editions of the Holy Quran are incorrect or inappropriate. This work is a kind of improvement in the function of Qu’ranic script, locations of beginnings and ends of Qur’anic sentences, and standardization of the letters of Quranic words. The purpose is to produce a standardized edition for publishers and publishing centers to adopt with no alternation or change in the original Quranic script. This enables Muslims, irrespective of their educational backgrounds, to read the Qur’anic script with no difficulties resulting from the size, dotting or vowelization of letters."

Syrian TV - Endowments Minister: New standard version of Quran a fully checked representation of the Holy Book

: The committee has set certain regulations for the amendment, and the basis it has adopted is : (Application of the system adopted throughout the entire Mousshaf ) according to the following regulations: A-Concerning dots and letters: 1.Preventing overriding of letters, 2.Writing the middle (ha’) letters in the form of knots, 3.Placing dots right over their letters’ 4.The (Ta’) and (Ya’) dots are placed horizontally, not vertically, all over the Mousshaf. B-Concerning coding marks: 1.Placing the (Ha’) right over its proper location, 2.Placing the small (Alif) right over its proper location, 3.Placing the connected (ha’) small marks on, not under, the line, 4.placing vowelization marks right over their letters, and maintaining the same size and boldness for all of them, 5.placing vowelization marks right over, or right under, the dotted letters, 6.Amednment of the form of consecutive accusative case nunnations to avoid ambiguity, 7.placing prolongation marks right over their letters, 8.The vowelization marks for the (Ta’) and (Tha’) right before their letters, 9.Distinction between the round and square silence marks. C-complementaries adopted by the committee: 1.Not placing articles of negation, interdiction, or exception at the end of the line, 2.Not placing end-of-verse marks at the beginning of lines, 3.Not curving the top of (al-Alif al-Mamdoudah)."

I don't know of this is good or bad, since I have no idea what any of those means, but I doubt that means that Assad has written himself in the Quran!
This is bad because the Quran is originally in Classical Arabic and it's probably the best preserved sample of Classical Arabic in the world. If Arabs really want to hold on to their heritage they should learn Classical Arabic and know that it's not the same as Modern Standard Arabic. I admit I'm guilty of not learning Classical Arabic..
Basically what they did in this case is they made a new translation of the Quran in MSA.

Ha-ha, of course not.

"

Hahahah
The main source for that article is a "religious scholar" who is pro-Assad. Hahahaha
It's like having a Nazi Jew.

He edited the Qur'an, but I'm not sure what he did.

Wait a minute, for a second I wanted to say why do you lie? Then I remembered, almost everything you write here is a lie, hence no problem.

Last edited:
View attachment 240849

this picture is fake than????
I am just asking if any one knows for certain, I am not judging.....

It's almost certainly a lie because I did a Google image search on it and see that the image is only on personal blogs and twitter and the first postings of that image goes back to February 2013.

Back
Top Bottom