What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Comparing Syrians (or all other Arabs for that matter) with farsis is like comparing diamonds with dirt. The toenail of the average Syrian Arab women is more worthy alone.

Let's not discuss trash in this thread more than necessary. Syria has nothing to do with that horrible entity other than their fake wannabe Arab Mullah's sponsoring the Al-Assad regime and a few Farsis returning in body bags.

Last edited:
But you act as if YPG are not guilty of crimes. YPG did beat the women in detention, YPG in Shiekh Maqsood confirmed this and handed over the individuals who did it to the rebels. They also burned Arab villages and video evidence of them doing it was posted.HRW went to Kurdish-controlled areas and talked to Arabs that lived there. They said that they had no jobs and no freedom of movement. If a women was giving birth they wouldn't allow her to pass a checkpoint.
Here is an example of common racism:

The Arabs, whether the heroic and blessed Syrian opposition, ISIS or even the Al-Assad regime or Iraqi regime will deal with those Kurds if they try to harm Arabs or steal our ancient Arab/Semitic lands. Let them be confined to their tiny landlocked lands in Northern Iraq and Northeastern Syria.

No wonder that they have always been stateless. I would not trust them and I am sure that the Syrians don't either at the end of the day. Cooperation should only occur on the basis of competing the Al-Assad regime. Another thing those areas are already inhabited by a few million Arabs who will go nowhere and who will only grew in numbers like anywhere else.:coffee:

They are not part of our people nor have they done anything to gain our trust. I would rather support Iraqi Shia Arabs than them to be honest with you. At least they are our brothers and sisters no mater how misguided they are and how big sellouts they are.

The Arabs, whether the heroic and blessed Syrian opposition, ISIS or even the Al-Assad regime or Iraqi regime will deal with those Kurds if they try to harm Arabs or steal our ancient Arab/Semitic lands. Let them be confined to their tiny landlocked lands in Northern Iraq and Northeastern Syria.

No wonder that they have always been stateless. I would not trust them and I am sure that the Syrians don't either at the end of the day. Cooperation should only occur on the basis of competing the Al-Assad regime. Another thing those areas are already inhabited by a few million Arabs who will go nowhere and who will only grew in numbers like anywhere else.:coffee:

They are not part of our people nor have they done anything to gain our trust. I would rather support Iraqi Shia Arabs than them to be honest with you. At least they are our brothers and sisters no mater how misguided they are and how big sellouts they are.

The Kurds are some of the most tolerant, democratically-minded and brave people in the region.

I would take them as neighbors any day.

If it was possible to swap Kurds with palestinians, it would be done in a heartbeat. A great people who once they have a state, would be one of the most progressive ones and a model for their co-religionists in the region.

Shutup Rafidi, La3nt Allah 3aleek

From now on, any Iranian that uses term 'Wahabi' will be called 'Rafidi Majoosi', it's fair game.

Rafidah are crown on your head and the head of all hamsawi ikhawnijie scums

The shoes of rafidi child is above the head of ismail haniyah and khalid meshaal

May god curse the soul if the dead dog ahmad yasin and the dogs Hasan al bana and sayyid qutub

@Saif al-Arab

If you continue the racist behavior, mods will kick out your Semitic ***.watch your language and become civilized.

Stating facts has nothing to do with racism. Nor is this your business Farsi. Mind your own business. Arab matters has nothing to do with Farsis.

I don't care about anti-Arab stateless people (some Kurds) or a impoverished and barking anti-Muslim/anti-Arab Hindu. Their barking and diarrhea has no influence much like that of you Farsis.

People that are beneath us on almost every front and their barking has no influence on us. We do not care about your affairs or anything you do but if you meddle in our affairs we will show you your place.

Safe your time as I won't discuss this and 99% of all Arabs are of a similar opinion.

No Arab is commenting on your affair

Very interesting. Might interest you @Full Moon

I don't personally agree with everything that Sadiq says but he is a knowledgeable thinker regardless of his Marxist past.:lol:

Most Kurds are Sunni Muslim of course.

@Dr.Thrax and I were talking about the hostile Kurds. Those that are targeting civilian Arabs in Syria and Iraq and who steal our ancient Arab/Semitic lands. Hostility is replied with hostility. This is not a discussion club but war.

YPG are communists/nationalists and have their own agenda which for most part is not aliened with that of us Arabs.

Of course this is not about Kurds as a whole. Hundreds of Kurds in ISIS for instance and one of the ISIS commanders during the battle of Ain al-Arab was a Kurd.

This one;

Last edited:
You're closer to semitic Arabs than you are to the ancient Persians.
No one is closer to any specific group. Throughout history EVERYONE has mixed with each other. To find a pure race is a fantasy. Current Iranians like all people are mixed but the little ancient Persian aryan DNA they had is still in them.

Anyway what matters nowadays world is not really race but language,culture,traditions etc these 3 make up or break up a nation. Iranians stood the test of time several times regarding those 3 i mentioned.

Iranians dont wear Burkas, but more something like this

3308139_orig.jpg

Nothing to do with Syria. Infact Syria under Assad is more free than Iran.

Allepo 2008

Nope, Syrians especially women under Assad government were free in their choice of lifestyle. Syrians in whole Syria were allowed to drink alcohol and go at the mosque at the same time. Something that is not the case under your newly found Wahabi friends

Israeli vision for Syrian future

HT_syria_deeply_isis_women_sk_140718_16x9_992.jpg

Your posts are supportive of Al Nusra and other terrorist groups in Syria, both are blacklisted by the US federal government. If someone reports you expect knock-knock on your door :lol:
@Geralt you think ISIS will ban women from driving like in KSA?
We understand your frustration and anger over recent humiliating setbacks of Iran and it's Shiite allies. Nevertheless, that does not justify your personal attacks. I suggest you give up and enjoy the final phase of your brothers downfall in Syria.

@Geralt you think ISIS will ban women from driving like in KSA?
If women have drivers like KSA, then I guess yes.

Interesting interview with Abu Muhammad al-Julani.

Quite a few "surprises". My guess is that Al-Nusra is trying to distance itself from Al-Qaeda (which is a dead organization anyway) and that the group will eventually reform.

Almost all of their fighters are locals too.

I never believed for 1 second that they had any interest in attacking the West. Nor have I seen them attacking civilians deliberately, not even the Alawites whose sons are slaughtering their people.

If Hezbollah is a "legitimate" group that has a "right" to influence the events in Syria despite being foreigners then a group like Al-Nusra which is mostly local should be able to do that.

If not then no distinctions should be made between those various armed groups, whether Al-Nusra or foreign Shia militias (trash from Lebanon and Iraq mainly) etc. ISIS is obviously not included here as they are enemies of everyone and cannot reform.

It's evident now that the Syrian opposition overall (secular and Islamist) ranging from exiles (all ideologies) to Ahrar ash-Sham will shape the future Syria with ISIS and likely Al-Nusra elements as well being sidelined and eventually combated.

Although my gut feeling tells me that most of the current Al-Nusra members will return to what they were doing before. At most they will campaign for an Islamic Syria which is in their full right.

What's your opinion about that brother?

@Dr.Thrax

Ok, seriously now. What for military achievements are you proud of ? This is a war of atrrition, meaning today you win a city tomorrow ISIS comes and takes it from you, next day Al Nusra comes and the other day SAA recaptures it and the cycle continues.

Anyway, the Shia militias in Syria are not my ''brave soldiers''. The regular armed forces of Iran and its airforce and navy are my forces. Those Shia militias are there for a reason in Syria anyway.

Btw, did i read it right that you lost family members in the war ?
Yeah yeah, have fun retaking Ariha, Idlib, Jisr al Shughour.
Yes I have lost family members in the war. SyAAF air strike.

Interesting interview with Abu Muhammad al-Julani.

Quite a few "surprises". My guess is that Al-Nusra is trying to distance itself from Al-Qaeda (which is a dead organization anyway) and that the group will eventually reform.

Almost all of their fighters are locals too.

I never believed for 1 second that they had any interest in attacking the West. Nor have I seen them attacking civilians deliberately, not even the Alawites whose sons are slaughtering their people.

If Hezbollah is a "legitimate" group that has a "right" to influence the events in Syria despite being foreigners then a group like Al-Nusra which is mostly local should be able to do that.

If not then no distinctions should be made between those various armed groups, whether Al-Nusra or foreign Shia militias (trash from Lebanon and Iraq mainly) etc. ISIS is obviously not included here as they are enemies of everyone and cannot reform.

It's evident now that the Syrian opposition overall (secular and Islamist) ranging from exiles (all ideologies) to Ahrar ash-Sham will shape the future Syria with ISIS and likely Al-Nusra elements as well being sidelined and eventually combated.

Although my gut feeling tells me that most of the current Al-Nusra members will return to what they were doing before. At most they will campaign for an Islamic Syria which is in their full right.

What's your opinion about that brother?

@Dr.Thrax
Nusra is not distancing itself from AQ. Jolani said he will maintain ties with AQ. However I think he is distancing himself from AQ's ideology, as he is Syrian afaik (his name means he is from the Golan heights anyways.) And as you said, most fighters are Syrian, they won't fight a Syrian interim government if Jolani ever tells them to. I expect there will be a vote for either secular or Islamic democracy, as more and more Islamists are saying that they'll give the choice to the people.

Nusra is not distancing itself from AQ. Jolani said he will maintain ties with AQ. However I think he is distancing himself from AQ's ideology, as he is Syrian afaik (his name means he is from the Golan heights anyways.) And as you said, most fighters are Syrian, they won't fight a Syrian interim government if Jolani ever tells them to. I expect there will be a vote for either secular or Islamic democracy, as more and more Islamists are saying that they'll give the choice to the people.

is
Abu Mohammad al-Julani (nusra) is mysterious person as Mullah Mohammed Omar (taliban)?

they never show their face until now

Back
Top Bottom