What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It's laughable that people here think that if these extremists win, they will give the people the right to choose. Haha. It must be wonderful to be so optimistically naive.

I think it's somehow good that Joulani,officially a terrorist, has became a symbol and central figure in your failed revolution.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

It's laughable that people here think that if these extremists win, they will give the people the right to choose. Haha. It must be wonderful to be so optimistically naive.

assad also an extremist, mind you

Assad was most popular leader in Arab world in 2009.
Assad - Most popular Arab leader | Al Bawaba

The goal of the west was to dehumanize him and destroy him among the Arab people. It worked beautifully.

Wills-Laugh.gif

You children are being played like pawns in a chess board and you don't realize it. Do you think it's a huge coincidence that this happened in the one country that wasn't playing by the west's plan? Are you unaware of multitude of material available that points that this was the west's goal from the beginning?

Some of you people have such low knowledge of geopolitical material, that it is astounding. Go on, make a post about how if Assad goes, then the jihadists will sit together, let people vote in an open and fair election, then slowly go home if they lose, like this is fuc.king LALA LAND.

i'm ok if the west help in brought down the murderer of women & children (assad) even though i'm aware that the west was always give insincere help

@Dr.Thrax

The military is a conscripted force; males serve in the military upon reaching the age of 18, but there are many women in Syrian armed forces.

Before the war, what was the army like? How many? Compulsory like every member of the family etc? How long were they require to serve?

is Abu Mohammad al-Julani (nusra) is mysterious person as Mullah Mohammed Omar (taliban)?

they never show their face until now
It is most likely due to security reason; he is a hit list for the US, ISIS and Assad etc.

Last edited:

And if Assad wins, nothing will change either.

Just like nothing will change for Lebanese until the Iranian militia suffocating their country and government, is removed.

Many killed in barrel bomb attack

A Syrian air force raid killed at least 59 civilians at a market in a town held by Islamic State militants in northern Syria on Saturday, according to a group monitoring the war.

And if Assad wins, nothing will change either.

Just like nothing will change for Lebanese until the Iranian militia suffocating their country and government, is removed.
i agree with you but you over exagerate Iranian influence in Lebanon
Iran is supporitng Hezbollah but Hezbollah is not a slave of Iran and having its own policy Hezbollah changed a lot since years. now they are in politics even .
a friendly a support relation doesn't mean they obey Iran. it is far to be true.

IF, nusra and lot of fanatic groups , retard people, fight with FSA
bthey are friends in the fight but never never FSA (most guys) are slaves of these groups sponsored by gulf states

i agree with you but you over exagerate Iranian influence in Lebanon
Iran is supporitng Hezbollah but Hezbollah is not a slave of Iran and having its own policy Hezbollah changed a lot since years. now they are in politics even .
a friendly a support relation doesn't mean they obey Iran. it is far to be true.

IF, nusra and lot of fanatic groups , retard people, fight with FSA
bthey are friends in the fight but never never FSA (most guys) are slaves of these groups sponsored by gulf states

I disagree. Hezbollah is totally beholden to Iran and takes direct orders from them. Of course they're involved in politics now. They needed to control the government of Lebanon. They killed off politicians in order to trigger the downfall of the Lebanese government.

Without Iran there is no Hezbollah. All intelligence reports suggest that Hezbollah don't have any autonomy to operate as they wish. Everything is in conjunction with Iran.

Iran pours hundreds of millions of dollars per year into Hezbollah. Do you think they make such an investment just for the Hezzies to go off and do their own thing? not a chance.

Lebanon and Lebanese politics are paralysed by Hezbollah.

@500
Can u give the most probable future course of action the assad opposition is likely to take
Thanks for question. Its hard to predict things in Syria so I will just list the main factors. So what happened recently:

Idlib regime "gut" is virtually eliminated.

CGK5t3VU0AASwvW.jpg:large

Assad also lost strategic Palmira to ISIS.

CFjnVTLWYAAkgUY.jpg:large

Now regime has 3 major vulnerable points:

1) Aleppo "gut".
2) Dar'a gut.
3) Isolated troops in Deir ez Zor.

(I am not talking about little things like isolated Fua town, Abu Duhur and Kwers airbases).

I think all 3 are doomed but it can take lots of time. Here are major factors:

1) ~20K strong Jeysh al-Fatah. ~80% of them are from Idlib. Will they continue fighting in other provinces or stay in Idlib?
2) US Coalition activity. Right now they mainly support Kurds and virtually non existent in Homs. I think that without Coalition support Assad cant take Palmira back.
3) Weapon supplies to rebels. In recent months rebels in North get nice quantities of TOWs (about 50 a month) and some other weapons like mortars, on the other hand Daraa rebels get little supplies (only TOW launch in past 2 months). So we see little activity in Daraa.
4) Hezbollah. If they mobilize they can easily double their forces in Syria from some 6K to 12K+.

Hezbollah have basically said they're going to fully mobalise in Syria.

It's all or nothing for them now.

Back
Top Bottom