What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Assad's mukhabarat was torturing people in most brutal way before al-Golani and al-Baghdadi were even born.
no need to say it to me and try to convince me, i am already convinced
still i believe the barbarian level of IS is something special... and westerners here are very aware of this.

I will get banned if I post link...

Anyways, Iranians were mocking Hamas when they broke up relations with them. Now they are upset with Islamic Jihad and stopped funding them. Yet, they top it off by being upset with Hezbollah:

Reports from Iran slam Nasrallah for the way he is conducting the campaign and for not coming out of hiding to visit the troops and encourage them. The reports say Iran is thinking of replacing him and appointing him as Hezbollah’s “supreme mentor” without command powers in the field.

Iran has also suspended a number of military appointments Nasrallah wanted to make in south Lebanon and in Baalbek in the Beqaa Valley. In addition, Nasrallah and his deputy Naim Qassem, who sees himself as a potential heir to Nasrallah, are at loggerheads over senior appointments in the organization.

Hezbollah's war of survival - Middle East - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

So basically, they expect Hezbollah to support interest of Iran(even ones that are impossible) and disregard everything else and if they don't start bashing the party and blaming the party for your unrealistic expectations in Syria. It's clear Iran will soon dump Hezbollah after it dumped Hamas and Islamic Jihad. For a nuclear deal with the West. All while the past decades preaching to be the obstacle to Western interests in the region. And Hezbollah will be in a mess after Assad falls. Now even Arab Shia's can see Iran fooled with them with the religious rhetoric and it was really all about their nationalist interests the whole time.

Reports from Iran slam Nasrallah for the way he is conducting the campaign and for not coming out of hiding to visit the troops and encourage them. The reports say Iran is thinking of replacing him and appointing him as Hezbollah’s “supreme mentor” without command powers in the field.

Iran has also suspended a number of military appointments Nasrallah wanted to make in south Lebanon and in Baalbek in the Beqaa Valley. In addition, Nasrallah and his deputy Naim Qassem, who sees himself as a potential heir to Nasrallah, are at loggerheads over senior appointments in the organization.

Do you post rubbish from Israeli media only when it suits your interest or you also quote them like this when they call Hamas terrorists?

Do you post rubbish from Israeli media only when it suits your interest or you quote them like this when they call Hamas terrorists?

They always call them terrorists, how is that related to reports in Iranian media? I don't need reports to observe the obvious. After some observation of Shia/Iranian forums. All I did was have to read Iranian viewpoints, and it took a few minutes to realize they're nationalist and expect Hezbollah/other Arabs to be their slaves. Now they will dump Hezbollah too. So much for the religious rhetoric being spewed from Iranians. This is I ever since that moment, I have concluded that Iran is not what it makes itself out to be.

Any updates on Hamas and Hezbollah ?

Your question is very broad, what do you mean by 'updates'? And why are you asking an Iranian about Hamas?

Any recent offensives / mobilizations on the frontier? Appreciate any updates.

They always call them terrorists, how is that related to reports in Iranian media? I don't need reports to observe the obvious. After some observation of Shia/Iranian forums. All I did was have to read Iranian viewpoints, and it took a few minutes to realize they're nationalist and expect Hezbollah/other Arabs to be their slaves. Now they will dump Hezbollah too. So much for the religious rhetoric being spewed from Iranians. This is I ever since that moment, I have concluded that Iran is not what it makes itself out to be.

That's nonsense. Only because you or Israelis or Americans want Iran to cut relations with Hezbollah, doesn't mean it's happening. It's just another bs from Israeli media regarding Iran. Don't worry, relations are at a all time high right now. We don't order Hezbollah to do anything, they do what they think they should do.

On which matters?

Hezbollah is busy kicking Al-Qaeda from Lebanese-Syrian border now, not much activity elsewhere in Syria.

Hama's is not doing anything of importance these days, or no news is coming out at least.

That's really good development --- regarding Hezbollah's recent offensive. Just really interesting that Hezbollah, which was under Western ire for years, is now doing what the West is unwilling to do ---- and that is launching ground strikes on these ISIS / Al Qaeda Filth.

Any recent offensives / mobilizations on the frontier? Appreciate any updates.

Syria? Hamas isn't involved Syria and doesn't border it. Hezbollah is on offensive in Qalamoun and is deployed elsewhere in Syria. Syrian regime is losing ground to rebels in north and ISIS took over border areas with Jordan and is going westward to Homs.

That's nonsense. Only because you or Israelis or Americans want Iran to cut rations with Hezbollah, doesn't mean it's happening. It's just another bs from Israeli media regarding Iran. Don't worry, relations are at a all time high right now. We don't order Hezbollah to do anything, they do what they think they should do.

This has nothing to do with Israeli's or Americans. This is about your people, and I know it hurts you to admit your peoples culture. You people are nationalist and irreligious. Just go read IMF, people demanding Hezbollah needs to deploy full in or that Hezbollah needs to train Lebanese and form new brigades to deploy. Or the common, 'don't worry Hezbollah will take care of it'(Because we are afraid of war ourselves). Your people are secular, they expect Shia Arabs to advance their agenda. And your people claim to be spirtual center of all Shias and that they should listen to your supreme leader. It is about your nationalist interests. Most people in Iran don't give a crap about the religious rhetoric aimed at non-Iranian Shia's. And they will never risk their lives for it. It's only matter of time Iran will look past Hezbollah and leave it to its own fate after demanding it to intervene in Syria. Iran has influence on Hezbollah because its source for everything. Hamas is not influenced by Iran in that way, as it is besieged and isolated and relies on other sources most of which at its home.

EDIT: LOL, an American just reiterated that he is on same page as you, yet you assert that Americans want you to separate from Hezbollah. Of course this 'Americans' rhetoric is only directed at Middle Easterners so you can discredit Arabs as American agents but in front of Westerners it's a whole other thing. This is because your nationalist ambition for power in the region.

They seem pretty well organized. Is that the group besieged in Ghouta? They need assistance from other rebels in order to get supplies.
Yup. 1,700 new Jaish al Islam recruits in Eastern Ghouta. Probably the ones who will try to connect Eastern Qalamoun with Eastern Ghouta to partially break siege. Still waiting on Dara'a rebels to come in from the south probably, not enough strength to push there.

Yup. 1,700 new Jaish al Islam recruits in Eastern Ghouta. Probably the ones who will try to connect Eastern Qalamoun with Eastern Ghouta to partially break siege. Still waiting on Dara'a rebels to come in from the south probably, not enough strength to push there.
Will you also join the rebels in Syria ?

Back
Top Bottom