What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Going to finish my education first. My parents won't be happy if I abandon college lol
But, my secondary plan is to leave for Syria by summer 2016. If things don't cool down by then (at this rate they definitely will), I'll have to do what I'll have to do.

i will miss you if you stop participate here

Will you also join the rebels in Syria ?

how about you? you don't want to protect any shrine there?

Going to finish my education first. My parents won't be happy if I abandon college lol
But, my secondary plan is to leave for Syria by summer 2016. If things don't cool down by then (at this rate they definitely will), I'll have to do what I'll have to do.

I guess you wont go there for holidays :P anyway hope peace returns to Syria soon, whoever may be in power.

how about you? you don't want to protect any shrine there?

Nope. I only pick up weapons for Iran not any other country or shrine.

Forget that idea, no matter how secular a rebel group is. United States will treat it as going to join foreign terrorist organization. And you don't want that trouble. Unless there is national army formed afterwards. Which is unlikely, 2016 is too early even if Assad toppled this summer there will be some issues that need to be resolved.

Forget that idea, no matter how secular a rebel group is. United States will treat it as going to join foreign terrorist organization. And you don't want that trouble. Unless there is national army formed afterwards. Which is unlikely, 2016 is too early even if Assad toppled this summer there will be some issues that need to be resolved.

He'd get away with it if he joined YPG.

You of course would be arrested on arrival if you joined Hamas. Of course I doubt you would make it back. The IAF are quite nifty at picking you guys off. :)

True. That's why I'm most likely going to finish my education then join the army. If things don't work out in USA and Syria, I'll go to Syria and never come back. Simple. But now I'm giving FBI ideas :(

True. That's why I'm most likely going to finish my education then join the army. If things don't work out in USA and Syria, I'll go to Syria and never come back. Simple. But now I'm giving FBI ideas :(

If you get injured in Syria, I wonder how quickly that "death to Israel" in your signature would turn into "please help me". :lol:

He'd get away with it if he joined YPG.

You of course would be arrested on arrival if you joined Hamas. Of course I doubt you would make it back. The IAF are quite nifty at picking you guys off. :)

Hamas doesn't need foreigners. And one man won't change anything. What Hamas lacks isn't men. Everyone that joins Islamist movements do so to seek refuge in God and gain martyrdom. So death isn't the problem here.

We are good at picking you off. :)

If you want to live in Arab world move to Saudi, Kuwait or Qatar. Get a job there with your degree. They pay well and but most importantly they are honestly only livable areas in ME. We don't really know what will happen in region in next two years. Let's wait and see. Unless West kicks out, we shouldn't leave. :)

Hamas doesn't need foreigners. And one man won't change anything. What Hamas lacks isn't men. Everyone that joins Islamist movements do so to seek refuge in God and gain martyrdom. So death isn't the problem here.

We are good at picking you off. :)

Well done, you managed to kill kids in training. They weren't even proper soldiers.

Still, the 2,500 liquidations made up for it nicely :)

I am always amused by how much you guys claim to want to gain martyrdom, yet cry like bitches to the international community when Israel gives you that blessed martyrdom. :lol:

Well done, you managed to kill kids in training. They weren't even proper soldiers.

Still, the 2,500 liquidations made up for it nicely :)

I am always amused by how much you guys claim to want to gain martyrdom, yet cry like bitches to the international community when Israel gives you that blessed martyrdom. :lol:

'Kids'? Those are troops on duty. The fighters are prepared to make sacrifices for their people. They aren't complaining, of course civilians can't cope when attacked by regional power that targets civilians.

Once Assad is gone, international Muslim army will be formed in Syria. And we are going to attack you. Can't wait. I'll be on the Jordanian river shooting you up. :)

'Kids'? Those are troops on duty. The fighters are prepared to make sacrifices for their people. They aren't complaining, of course civilians can't cope when attacked by regional power that targets civilians.

Once Assad is gone, international Muslim army will be formed in Syria. And we are going to attack you. Can't wait. I'll be on the Jordanian river shooting you up. :)

Yes, they weren't even combat troops. They were kids in some training programme that weren't even part of the conflict.

It's been awhile since we napalmed some troops in Syria. '73 I believe. Would be quite nice to relive the memories. :)

We might even take the opportunity to 'solve' Gaza, permanently :)

most of them women and children

What do we have here? a Turk flapping his gums? did you know, Turk, that you have killed three times as many Kurds as all 'palestinians' killed by Israel?

So take a step back sunshine and watch your mouth.

Yes, they weren't even combat troops. They were kids in some training programme that weren't even part of the conflict.

It's been awhile since we napalmed some troops in Syria. '73 I believe. Would be quite nice to relive the memories. :)

We might even take the opportunity to 'solve' Gaza, permanently :)

200[1].gif

no need to say it to me and try to convince me, i am already convinced
still i believe the barbarian level of IS is something special... and westerners here are very aware of this.
I've seen many Assad troops videos far beyond any IS barbarism. Shia militias in Iraq are no better BTW.

''gut'' ?
I call song narrow Assad enclaves in rebel territory "guts":

cgkxtl9uyaaeviy.1433041354.jpg

318.1433041355.gif

:)

Back
Top Bottom