What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Exactly. Assad is going to die in his throne. Or flee to Iran like the pansy he is. Either way, we will win. If you haven't been keeping up on the events in recent days, your "brave soldiers" lost 3 cities the past month lol

Ok, seriously now. What for military achievements are you proud of ? This is a war of atrrition, meaning today you win a city tomorrow ISIS comes and takes it from you, next day Al Nusra comes and the other day SAA recaptures it and the cycle continues.

Anyway, the Shia militias in Syria are not my ''brave soldiers''. The regular armed forces of Iran and its airforce and navy are my forces. Those Shia militias are there for a reason in Syria anyway.

Btw, did i read it right that you lost family members in the war ?

Ok, seriously now. What for military achievements are you proud of ? This is a war of atrrition, meaning today you win a city tomorrow ISIS comes and takes it from you, next day Al Nusra comes and the other day SAA recaptures it and the cycle continues.

Anyway, the Shia militias in Syria are not my ''brave soldiers''. The regular armed forces of Iran and its airforce and navy are my forces. Those Shia militias are there for a reason in Syria anyway.

Btw, did i read it right that you lost family members in the war ?
ISIS have lost almost all battles vs FSA or Alnusra.

At this point, FSA would much rather ISIS take control of the remaining territories than SAA, since it's way easier to retake lands from ISIS than ASSad army.

According to Assad's law only Muslim can be a president of Syria. His best allies are Iranian Ayatulas and Hezbollah. Whats "secular" about it?

As Assad troops leave Idlib people there can get now some peace instead of daily bombings.

In Assads Syria

syria4.jpg

Syria under rebel control

alalam_635538052348757600_25f_4x3.jpg

But ofcourse a zionist like you will try everything to distort the reality. Syria pre 2011 was a peaceful and free country. Now compare them to your newly found Wahabi friends

ISIS have lost almost all battles vs FSA or Alnusra.

At this point, FSA would much rather ISIS take control of the remaining territories than SAA, since it's way easier to retake lands from ISIS than ASSad army.

ISIS still controls large swathes of Syria, they are a major force within Syria, dont mistake about that. I dare to say that if ISIS withdraws from Iraq and focuses all its efforts in Syria then they will become unbeatable by other rebel forces.

They have been wanting this for a long time. last time their excuse was about a women but everything eventually cooled down. YPG has so far just tried to buy their time(like having common sharia courts in Efrin) and so on. Where they now have blocked some entrances into the area.

This father of 4 was fallen martyr today against them.

CGHZehZWEAAVzdA.jpg

I would say that as it's going downroad for Assad now, these extremist goups are saying now is our time to deal with the other secular infidels basically. And I bet nusrah may still be having a grudge after being thrown out from Sere Kaniye during the begining of war and so on.

But I belive other rebels groups closeby whom are also fighting with the Kurds in Kobane and Hassakah are on YPG's side in Aleppo

You can't be serious? YPG are scums and part of me is glad that both them and ISIS and wiping themselves out, they are the lowest back stabbing scums of a group in the whole middle east maybe equally as scum as ISIS. If Al Nusra front and the other syrian islamic fronts were to kill all of them i would still say it's still not even. The amount of treachery YPG showed to the FSA and the islamic fronts who they were fighting assad regime in 2011,2012,2013 is beyond belief. This is why i am glad ISIS got them occupied since kobani so the FSA can liberate north Syria. The latest problems is because the YPG are feeling threatened with the emergence and unification of the free syrian army and it's link with Turkey, they want a new protection deal fro what's coming to them after the fall of assad. they kept harrasing civilians crossing checkpoints contrary to the accord they have with the FSA and now when the alliance of the opposition fronts declared an operation against them they screamed like the cowards they are and re-affirmed they would follow the accord again strictly. I say when assad gets removed wipe them off straight after they are just a secular religion hating western tool in the name of the kurds.

Those are Alawites, they are the elite minority of Syria. They have the biggest businesses and best jobs. So of course they'll dance and drink like fools while the majority of the Sunni country is in ruin.

Sunni women were free too under Assads Syria. Under rebel control they will be turned into dog pets for their male population.

But why am i arguing with a guy who comes from a country that doesnt let women drive LOL.

Sunni women were free too under Assads Syria. Under rebel control they will be turned into dog pets for their male population.

But why am i arguing with a guy who comes from a country that doesnt let women drive LOL.

Maybe because you come from a country where their leader, Kim Jong Kharamenei permits rubbing your penis on 1 year old toddlers..?

Maybe because you come from a country where their leader, Kim Jong Kharamenei permits rubbing your penis on 1 year old toddlers..?

Come on, the Wahabi grandmaster king of Saudi Arabia does that on 10 month old Syrian refugees ;)

You are the founders of raping underage girls, just go a while back and you will understand :)

Come on, the Wahabi grandmaster king of Saudi Arabia does that on 10 month old Syrian refugees ;)

You are the founders of raping underage girls, just go a while back and you will understand :)

Shutup Rafidi, La3nt Allah 3aleek

From now on, any Iranian that uses term 'Wahabi' will be called 'Rafidi Majoosi', it's fair game.

Really funny to see that coming from an Iranian. Iran before and after ayatulas:
I dnt care about Iran regime.
But what has that do with your newly found Wahabi friends ? Syria was a much more peaceful place before your Israeli backed terrorist troops came into Syria.

Sorry, but we don't have a pope-like, turban wearing, supreme leader figure. The king is just our political leader.
Instead you have a disdasha wearing terrorist who god knows is hiding suicide belts under his clothes :lol:

Shutup Rafidi, La3nt Allah 3aleek

From now on, any Iranian that uses term 'Wahabi' will be called 'Rafidi Majoosi', it's fair game.
Be quiet terrorist, go eat some Israeli bombs :)

@500 You claimed Syria was not secular, i proved with pics that it was the case. Stop defending terrorists or i will report you to the FBI :lol:

I dnt care about Iran regime.
You are an Iranian and Iran plays major role in supporting Assad.

So Iran imposes burkas in its own state and then barrel bombs Syrians for sake of miniskirts? o_O

@500 You claimed Syria was not secular, i proved with pics that it was the case.
Your pic proves nothing. Just spoiled kids of corrupt Baath functionaries.

Iran has the same:

911584_900.jpg

905806_900.jpg

911825_900.jpg

Iran is also secular now?

Stop defending terrorists or i will report you to the FBI :lol:
I dont defend Assad :no:

You are an Iranian and Iran plays major role in supporting Assad.

So Iran imposes burkas in its own state and then barrel bombs Syrians for sake of miniskirts? o_O

Iranians dont wear Burkas, but more something like this

3308139_orig.jpg

Nothing to do with Syria. Infact Syria under Assad is more free than Iran.

Allepo 2008

Your pic proves nothing. Just spoiled kids of corrupt Baath functionaries.

Nope, Syrians especially women under Assad government were free in their choice of lifestyle. Syrians in whole Syria were allowed to drink alcohol and go at the mosque at the same time. Something that is not the case under your newly found Wahabi friends

Israeli vision for Syrian future

HT_syria_deeply_isis_women_sk_140718_16x9_992.jpg

I dont defend Assad :no:
Your posts are supportive of Al Nusra and other terrorist groups in Syria, both are blacklisted by the US federal government. If someone reports you expect knock-knock on your door :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom