What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

No no, Saudi Arabia is not a non-existent Berberian state where there are no men to defend it from rape or harassment. You get to be careful my friend ISIL is not France, they are much more savage in treating Berbers. Anyway, you're not affected by this mess as long as you live in the US to afford living. Have a nice day sweety :)
I will be laughing my *** off, in a couple of weeks....You need to worry about Jordan, its already an ISIS hot bed...You may want to give the last look, it wont be there in a month or two...
58fbc5f141c223b718bd0e17f79fa267.jpg

already heard that, let's start a new subject, how about you tell us how the Egyptian F16 can't participate in air-air warfare in the dark, let's hear from the veteran fighter pilot Ceylal.
Simple..peace treaty with Israel...A capability of that nature, will be a direct violation of the treaty..I am not saying the Egyptian pilots lacks the training or the capability to conduct night raids...Have you ever asked yourself why their airplanes have their wingtips and rudder painted orange?

Last edited:
I really doubt Baghdad is in danger. The Iraqi Shiites reduced the Sunni population in that city to the point of irrelevance, hence no popular support for ISIS.
Maliki destroyed the Iraqi armed forces, it is not a question of Shias or Sunnis, it is a question of organisation and coordination among the forces...and ISIS is better organised. Plus ISIS is a proxy army used to destabilize et re-arrange the middle east..20% of its armement is US made taken from Syrian and Iraqi armies. Actually they have more than 2000 humvees, 50 heavy tanks, countless light armored tanks, artillery and some air defenses...If you follow their progress, they are attacking mainly towns with garrisons in them ....

syrian kurds in ayn al arab started to blame pkk\pyd.they say that thats enough ''turk army save us''
ha ha this is bad news for pkk supporters in turkey

1b478e3b8656f9dc09199437d3b20ea7._.jpg

Last edited:
syrian kurds started to blame pkk\pyd.they say that thats enough ''turk army save us''

But it doesn't look like they are waiting for the sultan ...they are giving ISIS hell, and Arabs and Arab armies should learn from their motivation and the love they display for their land..
d142afc5891d4fe900a6882f729bf4c2.jpg

e99f9a0d6f998567bf3dc7813b78fef4.jpg

5d5219e9853e0ed2fafd4c8bd72540fe.jpg

32603cf8ca8ff0c175423501936794f6.jpg

This one ran out of amunitions and used her last bullet to kill herself rather than being taken prisoner..
9dcccaeabf3992323daf069be3c5beae.jpg
[/quote]

Well, the stateless Berbarian has a natural affinity for Kurds. After all both of those conquered "peoples" are stateless, have a irrelevant history and amount to nothing. I understand the affinity. But having said that then the Kurds have a 1000% bigger chance of getting their own homeland than the few million Berbarians. The Berbarians tried in their native Northern Mali but where utterly humiliated by their fellow Sub-Saharan Africans. At least they got their crime infested ghettos in Paris, Marseille, Lyon etc. that they ironically inhabit with their fellow Sub-Saharan Africans from Mali, Senegal etc.:lol:

Last edited:
September 10, 2014.

FSA and YPG formed alliance to drive IS out of Northern Syria.

October 7, 2014

IS drove FSA and YPG out of "Rojava"

But it doesn't look like they are waiting for the sultan ...they are giving ISIS hell, and Arabs and Arab armies should learn from their motivation and the love they display for their land..
View attachment 116160
View attachment 116161
View attachment 116162
View attachment 116163
This one ran out of amunitions and used her last bullet to kill herself rather than being taken prisoner..
View attachment 116164
propably they are making zarathustra ritual in the hell right now lol
arabs are good fighters bro you are wrong in this topic

Last edited:
Two IDF soldiers wounded in explosion near Israel-Lebanon border
Event comes two days after Israeli military opened fire on a number of suspects that crossed into Israeli-controlled territory from Lebanon.
By Haaretz 14:48 07.10.14

@500

Pkk people are dogs, they dont want to fight but Turkish Army have to fight for them? Aqm cociklariiiii....

If you had the bals you should buy a ticket and traveled to bokani. But in Turkey we dont rip your head from your body, thats why you have bals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom