What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

those sick rat eating chinese need some ISIS. send them all to china.
they forced ppl not to fast. fasting is one of the five pillars of islam. they allow only old ppl to go to mosques and pray.
something needs to be done.

Like the Saudis who gave saddam money to fight for them

Or when you called america to save from the iraqi republican guards

You brought the Egyptians and others to save

Or when you called Jordanian and Moroccan special forces to save you from the houthists who you were stronger than them:rofl::lol::lol::sarcastic:
LOL i like that you say crap just so you could feel good.
hey thats what countries do to protect its ppl, national interests and security. whether is regarding economy or war. everything needs to be done is done. im not saying this to confirm what you said. im saying this to tell you maybe if your government did the same you wouldnt be a refugee rat

Why are Iranians crying over Turkey's project with the US to support the fsa? I dont like that move at all by Turkish govt, but if Iran has the right to send mercs to Syria and also support the govt for its own influence, then Turkey has the right as Syria's neighbor too. Also, Syria supported pkk until 90s against us, we have the right for revenge.
Hypocrites.

Terrorist is your government actually.

Total lie and Turk propaganda. Plaza dancing is a way of life in China, everybody does it. I am a new member and can not post links, just Google it yourself.

Enjoy your life is much better than preaching hatred and spreading venom, sponsoring terrorism like your government, asking people to blow themselves up while Turk keyboard warriors like yourself are too afraid to do by themselves.

99.9% Uhigurs are happy, only 0.1% terrorists sponsored by Turk government, we know where they are.

they forced ppl not to fast. fasting is one of the five pillars of islam. they allow only old ppl to go to mosques and pray.
Total lie and propaganda.

You eat what you make, keep them for yourselves.

Last edited:
Total lie and Turk propaganda. Plaza dancing is a way of life in China, I am a new member and can not post links, just Google it yourself.

Enjoy your life is much better than preaching hatred and spreading venom, sponsoring terrorism like your government, asking people to blow themselves up while Turk keyboard warriors like yourself are too afraid to do by themselves.

99.9% Uhigurs are happy, only 0.1% terrorists sponsored by Turk government, we know where they are.

Source is not from Turkish media...we know your crack down on Uighurs...they are escaping China and seek refuge in Turkey....childs, women, babies...of course all of the are Terrorists for you.

Banning fasting, making eat muslims by force in ramadan, crack down mosques, banning muslim activities.....

Source is not from Turkish media...we know your crack down on Uighurs...they are escaping China and seek refuge in Turkey....childs, women, babies...of course all of the are Terrorists for you.

Banning fasting, making eat muslims by force in ramadan, crack down mosques, banning muslim activities.....

All Turk propaganda, give me a reputed neutral media like New York times link
Of course, not only Turk openly harbor terrorists, they openly solicit and smuggle them out and force them to join ISIS, again I cannot post link, just Google Uighur joined ISIS but ended up got executed by ISIS itself

You forgot to put terrorists in your last sentence
crack down terrorists mosques, banning terrorists muslim activities

99.99% Muslims in China are happy and freely practice their religion, we crack down only on the
Uighurs terrorists sponsored by Turk goverment

Last edited:

LOL i like that you say crap just so you could feel good.
hey thats what countries do to protect its ppl, national interests and security. whether is regarding economy or war. everything needs to be done is done. im not saying this to confirm what you said. im saying this to tell you maybe if your government did the same you wouldnt be a refugee rat
I am not refugee you animal I have family in both Iraq and Lebanon since the old centuries

Actaully is your animal likes who made this thread into sectarian

And this defence thread not religion forum

Your animal kind always barking at shia and other people in YouTube and other websites such as liberal websites

It's you who is obssesed with us not the other way around because nobody care about your lizard eating wahhabi scums

Bro, don't forget; China supporting maoists in India, China supporting rebels in Myanmar, China supporting lunatic inhuman north Korea, cultural revolution and the millions of deaths, Tibetans setting themselves on fire, Uyghurs fleeing, threatening other countries if they want to meet Dalai lama, oppressing Falun gong, oppressing Chinese christians by setting up pro-ccp churches and making Uyghur imams lecture pro-ccp sermons, silencing/imprisoning/sentencing to death any anti-ccp (be it Han or not) voice. List can go on and on. China is one of the last ones to lecture and complain about human right of other countries. The only equal thing in China seems that everyone gets equally oppressed lol.

Edit: as a bonus. Some days ago i was surfing on youtube and guess what? I saw 'CCTV' (china's state media) account on youtube haha. Can it get even more tragicomical and hypocrite? Ban youtube in own country, but make an account on the same website and spread propaganda there for non-Chinese.

Last edited:
Another graphic video yet again. Day by bay the situation in Daraa is getting very costly for the genocidal regime. Several regime soldiers killed in northern Daraa. It looks like the rebels are living up to their promises to steadily bleed out the enemy on the ground.

Afghan mercenaries in Dara'a

B_Lwb5eUQAAxXj_.jpg

Another graphic video yet again. Day by bay the situation in Daraa is getting very costly for the genocidal regime. Several regime soldiers killed in northern Daraa. It looks like the rebels are living up to their promises to steadily bleed out the enemy on the ground.

Afghan mercenaries in Dara'a

View attachment 198934
I wrote earlier before that lack of trained tank crews is bigger problem for Assad than lack of tanks themselves:

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed) | Page 333

Seems Assad found a solution:

B_Hw5YxVEAMo_ck.jpg

B_Hw82ZUwAAk4DP.jpg

what solution, who are these guys..northern alliance hazara tank crews or what.. ? :woot:

also, I tagged you in the great indian beef debate thread.. care to answer ? lol
Probably Iranian trained. While Iran's training isn't stellar, it's certainly better than the incompetent crews Asshead has. And that's bad for Syrians.

But those are TOW shipments, that deserves to be posted.
Ohh, scary, Nusra got a few TOWs. What are they going to do, shoot down planes with them?
Repelling the advances of the Iranian militias in the Triangle of Death from a tank and victory to you Furqan Brigades.
Furqan Brigades tank achieves hits on the strongholds of the Assad regime & Iran's thugs in the Triangle of Death.
The battle of the unification of the banner | Damascus countryside: Martyrs of Islam Brigades hit an Assadi tank with a TOW missile.
Sham Front - Aleppo || Hitting a building in which regime forces are stationed near Wood square.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom