What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Why don't u let me post my news and u post urs
Except you don't post any news. The majority of the stuff you post is pure crap or it's facts sprinkled with your own opinion, to make what happened seem like it's going to end us all.
Seriously, Nusra barely have people who can operate TOWs. And plus, doesn't look like they have the actual launchers. Which is kind of important for blowing stuff up. It's like having all the 5.56mm ammo you want but not having an M4 or AUG or any other gun to fire it out from.

@beast89, I am not complaining over his barbarism, it is 2015 and I am used to it, but it is rather with seeing others believe they are doing us a favor by sending their terrorist militias to Syria.
I don't care if this takes 40 years or more, I only have one thing in my mind which is: Al-Assad's life isn't any more important than any of the infants he killed, thus he should either die or leave the country...we did not make it this far to shake hands with him .
If you read about Al-Assad and his father, you'll know that they are very capable of wars when they face their people, but when it comes to another country...they just bark, the dog that barks doesn't bite .
By the way we don't have any legal Hazaras in Damascus, there might be some illegal terrorist settlers brought by the regime, but insha'Allah they will go to Hell along with Al-Assad .

And yet someone else comes to say 'Israel!'...with or without Israel Al-Assad cannot be proven 'angel', a criminal is a criminal .

You don't care if syrians become the new palestinians, you wouldn't mind that this war to continue just to prove a point. You contradict yourself, that this is about syrian life yet you want mind the war to continue. Syrian opposition perfectly summed up.

Reza Bakhshi, the deputy head of Fatemiyoun brigade and another 5 afghan mercenaries killed in Syria.

Reza Bakhshi
B_P9G2JUQAEsR_b.jpg

Seven Afghan terrorists including the leader of Fatimiyoun Brigade Ali Reda being commemorated in Iran's second city Mashhad yesterday.

wailing and crying for those pissy Afghan f*ckbags
B_MmO5zVEAAbHoT.jpg
B_MmO8dU4AAs33B.jpg
B_MmO8dU8AAA3bn.jpg
B_MmO8-UsAAvXc6.jpg

Lol paid terrorists supporters posting about Foreign fighters, while foreign fighters started out with the f$a terrorists since the conflict began.. Anyways there are thousands+ foreign terrorists fighting for the so called "revolution", even the f$a terrorists are mostly foriegn, they work for the west and their puppets and recently Qatar wants nu$ra to split from AQ in order to support the terrorists group, lol like Qatar doesn't support AQ already...

#Aleppo: The Air-Force Intelligence Has Gone
That was the place where they used to torture protesters and burn their bodies .
For example, you may use a search engine to search for :
تعذيب المخابرات الجوية بحلب
Watch the videos, then you will get what they have been doing to innocents inside that building .

Foreign Terrorists Shelling Daraa Recklessly
Summary :
Terrorists from Southern Iraq, are recklessly shelling Daraa. They can be heard shouting "Ya Ammer Al-Mu'mineen" and etc .
That notorious terrorist Qassem Suleimani brought those poor Hazaras from Afghanistan to Daraa for the sole purpose of using them as cannon fodders with the intention of draining FSA force's TOW ATGMs.
No, he is 'not' a terrorist because :
1. He is linked to Wilayat Al-Faqeeh .
2. He is a Shiite .
You don't care if syrians become the new palestinians, you wouldn't mind that this war to continue just to prove a point.
Do you really know what is going on in Syria ?, in fact, we became the new Palestinians since 2011, millions displaced and became refugees, thousands were killed, hundreds starved to death, entire cities destroyed...etc, and Khamenei is so happy to hear that .

And whenever we blame the so-called 'resistance apes', they just claim they are doing their job to 'defend Palestinians and fight the Zionist entity', I don't know what kind of 'defence' it is when you destroy entire cities and bring Shiites from all over the world to kill your people, what kind of 'defence' is that when you kill thousands of Syrians in the name of 'resistance' and claim you're 'defending' innocent Palestinians ?, besides, Al-Assad is ALREADY starving Palestinians at the besieged Al-Yarmouk Camp. One more time, congrats to the so-called 'resistance' on doing the glorious genocide .
you contradict yourself, that this is about syrian life yet you want mind the war to continue.
I am not contradicting my self , you want us to give up to 'save our lives' ?, so you indeed understand that Al-Assad and other skunks are killing my people to change our mind and keep Al-Assad, don't you ?...well I prefer dying 1000 times to living under the sectarian pro-mullah regime that gives no respect for Islam | Muslims .
Would you please take some time to read something about Al-Assad Holocaust ?
As I recall those infidels who ran away from the battlefield last summer were dominantly Sunni .
Sunnis do not prevent people from going out in the Day of Ashura, they don't wave flags with 'Ya Husain', 'Ya Zainab' or etc, besides their dialect clearly proves that most of them were Shiites from Southern Iraq, so why do you think they were 'Sunnis' ? because they fled and handed big cities to ISIS ?
The local policemen were Sunnis .
How about someone else who pays salaries to his racist-sectarian terrorists in Syria for the so-called '35th province of Iran', while his people are complaining over low-income, shouldn't he give that money to his people rather than his terrorists ?:
youtube. com/watch?v=yylxpVVMvk4

What can I expect from someone who executes a woman for defending herself from being..., while he does nothing about those who attacked Iranian women with acid...he knows nothing but to blame everything negative on the Arabs of the peninsula, and he executed 6 Kurdish prisoners today :
NH10b.jpg

To make it clear, no I am neither against nor with the Saudi Arabian government...but I believe it takes care of its people much more better than the Iranian regime :police: .
The past few days felt like days of Eid, I didn't know why but now I understood...you stopped making chatter for a while :) .
------------
@beast89, that article down there...the man says he doesn't know whether ISIS are good or bad...tell that fighter (if he is real) that ISIS has killed so many FSA fighters...and he will understand whether they are good or bad :) .

By the way, the website didn't allow me to read...it needs registration .

Last edited:
views from rebels who've given up on the revolution. They believe they are nothing but fuel for the fire on a international war. Furthermore the article interviews rebels that went assassinating army officers which in turn drew in the army.

“All I knew was I was against the regime. I didn’t know whether Isis was good or bad. I didn’t want to die fighting good people,” says the 32-year-old taxi driver, puffing a cigarette. “And I didn’t know who the good people were any more.”

We followed our heart for four years, just to find each time we were wrong,” says Tha’er. “I don’t want to join another group just to be disappointed like I was with others.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/683d7c5a-c0c8-11e4-9949-00144feab7de.html#slide0

@Antaréss read the full article. At the time he didn't know if ISIS or other of your islamist were good or bad. One of them has switch groups 4 times. Talks about commander with villas in turkey. Rebel leadership bickering with each other, they are all the same to him.

BREAKING: Air Force intelligence base in Northern Al-Zahraa district in Aleppo was tunnel bombed today. Apparently a 2.3-3.0 magnitude Earthquake resulted because of that.

Also, some humor:
B_SFqW9WoAATN1T.jpg:large

What Raqqa was like before Daeshbags came:

The White Shroud in Deir ez Zoor have killed 30 ISIS members in a car bomb.

Several Regime militants (NDF and others) were killed in a rocket attack near the Sayyida Zainab Shrine, near Damascus.
Sham Front rebels have also reopened the Bab-al Hadid roundabout in Aleppo after blocking the sights of regime snipers.

The White Shroud in Deir ez Zoor have killed 30 ISIS members in a car bomb.

I think that White Shroud groups will succeed in retaking towns and cities on the Euphrates once the Safavids on the other side of the border reach Al Qaim to export the fight into Al Bukamal.

335745_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

what do you think

Dunno, Iran is on a Sunni-eradication campaign. They'll for sure murder plenty of Sunni civilians in Tikrit (and if they ever reach Mosul, they'll kill Sunnis there too.) Iran would attack the Sunnis, the Sunnis would see ISIS as their only protector (because Iraqi Army commits atrocities themselves and they co-operate with sectarian shiite militias,) that will give Iran more excuse to kill Sunnis, and the cycle continues. The White Shroud and other FSA groups in Deir ez Zoor & Raqqa are currently too disorganized (since they can't really have meetings) to take over towns, but once they are able to organize expect ISIS crumbling from within in Syria. They were created in Iraq, and I believe they will end in Iraq.

Last edited:
#Fatality: Another IRGC Terrorist Was Sent To Hell
1pKPG.jpg

Summary :
Name : Muhammad Sahib-Karam Ardekani

I began to miss SAA...isn't there any body left but foreign terrorists ?
PKK, PKK leader Apo Ocalan, BDP and HDP in Turkiye, PYD and YPG in Suriye, Kobane/Kobani/Ayn Al Arab/Arab Pinari are Crypto-Armenian.
Excuse me, I didn't get it...do you mean that YPG and etc are not real Kurds but descendants of Crypto-Armenians who keep hiding their identity ? and they aren't Muslims but secular...or Christians ?, what do Shiites have to do with this ?
------------------------------
@Dr.Thrax, try this :
------------------------------
@beast89, but why didn't they videotape Tha'ir or show us something that proves him a real character ?, it is not hard to write fairy tales or even hire an actor .

Last edited:
Excuse me, I didn't get it...do you mean that YPG and etc are not real Kurds but descendants of Crypto-Armenians who keep hiding their identity ? and they aren't Muslims but secular...or Christians ?, what do Shiites have to do with this ?

They are ethnic Armenians who hide their ethnic identity. Hence the Crypto in Crypto-Armenians. The leader of PKK is Abdullah Ocalan or Apo Ocalan is pure blooded Armenian, his father and mother are Armenian. PYD and YPG in Syria are sister organisations of the PKK. PKK official ideology is secular communist, hence the secular reference. The majority of PKK members are shia cos Crypto-Armenians are shia, hence the shia reference.

Armenians killed a million Turks, Kurds and other sunnis. The state deported the Armenians. Kobane/Kobani/Ayn Al Arab is established by those deported Armenians.

For those interested more information can be shared.

@Dr.Thrax

TEL HAMEES IN KURDISH FIGHTER'S HAND..

Syrian State TV is now saying that Air Force Intelligence retreated from the building and they blew it up so the terrorists couldn't get their hands on it.
Those liars. Anyways, reports are saying that ~150 Assadist pigs died, including a person affiliated with the KGB, and a few with Iranian intelligence. That building has been giving us hell, ever since it was built.
@ibo135, I don't care about YPG's ethnicity or anything. I hate them, the PKK, and I'm starting to hate Peshmerga because of their actions in Iraq, too. But I don't hate Kurds, and I don't hate Armenians, either. All I care is that their secularist beliefs get eradicated, because secularism will never work in the Middle East. It never has.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom