What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Foreign Terrorist Commander Was Sent To Hell
1622074_463457333801243_5640724725770829563_n.jpg

B_G4f6iUQAE7I2d.jpg:large

Name: Ali-Reza Tawassuli

He was the commander of the so-called Fatimid Brigade terrorists (Arabic: لواء الفاطميون) .

Iraqi Shiites Declare the Formation of Suicide Bombers Brigade In Syria
Summary :
The 'Rapid Deployment Forces', the 'Martyrdom Brigade'...declares that it will encounter enemies whenever they come near As-Sayyida Zainab (ra), we shall sacrifice our souls for her, we shall run after them wherever they go...we shall hit them severely, just like how we encountered their 'dogs' represented by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turks and anyone who 'follows zionists', you should know that the Martyrdom Brigade love to die, as much as you love to live ... <skipping> ...

fruits of your revolution.
With this 'logic', there wouldn't be any revolution anywhere...besides, that's the fruit of having a savage president...you cannot blame people for what they decide for themselves but rather blame the one who kills thousands to keep himself as a president .

Last edited:
The 'Rapid Deployment Forces', the 'Martyrdom Brigade'...declares that it will encounter enemies whenever they come near As-Sayyida Zainab (ra), we shall sacrifice our souls for her, we shall run after them wherever they go...we shall hit them severely, just like how we encountered their 'dogs' represented by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turks and anyone who 'follows zionists', you should know that the Martyrdom Brigade love to die, as much as you love to live
LOOOOL those amateur apes cant face a rat :omghaha: :laughcry:
sorry cant take them serious hahahaha specially the last line.

Foreign Terrorist Commander Was Sent To Hell
1622074_463457333801243_5640724725770829563_n.jpg

B_G4f6iUQAE7I2d.jpg:large

Name: Ali-Reza Tawassuli

He was the commander of the so-called Fatimid Brigade terrorists (Arabic: لواء الفاطميون) .
With this 'logic', there wouldn't be any revolution anywhere...besides, that's the fruit of having a savage president...you cannot blame people for what they decide for themselves but rather blame the one who kills thousands to keep himself as a president .

Iraqi Shiites Declare the Formation of Suicide Bombers Brigade In Syria
Summary :
The 'Rapid Deployment Forces', the 'Martyrdom Brigade'...declares that it will encounter enemies whenever they come near As-Sayyida Zainab (ra), we shall sacrifice our souls for her, we shall run after them wherever they go...we shall hit them severely, just like how we encountered their 'dogs' represented by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turks and anyone who 'follows zionists', you should know that the Martyrdom Brigade love to die, as much as you love to live ... <skipping> ...
look how dirty iran is. they bring most of the fighters from poor afghanistan. they cant send their own men.

@Antaréss you either except the price with revolution or you do not. So how much a price are you willing to pay? So how much longer do want this war to last another 5 years to achieve your aims? How dare the UN agree to negotiate with the syrian government and bring both parties to the table. Now fully embrace the only tangible your blessed revolution has given you. Your terrorists were going to think it was going to be a easy clean victory with minimum destruction? They didn't give a damn what would happen.
How many of those refugees fully support this armed insurrection want this to continue for the foreseeable future. Let me guess 90% adore the FSA and their choices? KSA were willing to spend a $250 million in a single day to cover US cruise strikes (excluding the service charges) yet UN humanitarian is underfunded.

We have a saudi who cares for afghan Hazaras, never knew such a thing existed ! there are several thousand legal hazaras living in Damascus (who knows how many illegals there are) the only country in the middle east that was safe for them.

Last edited:
LOOOOL those amateur apes cant face a rat :omghaha: :laughcry:
sorry cant take them serious hahahaha specially the last line.

look how dirty iran is. they bring most of the fighters from poor afghanistan. they cant send their own men.
Like the Saudis who gave saddam money to fight for them

Or when you called america to save from the iraqi republican guards

You brought the Egyptians and others to save

Or when you called Jordanian and Moroccan special forces to save you from the houthists who you were stronger than them:rofl::lol::lol::sarcastic:

Like the Saudis who gave saddam money to fight for them

Or when you called america to save from the iraqi republican guards

You brought the Egyptians and others to save

Or when you called Jordanian and Moroccan special forces to save you from the houthists who you were stronger than them:rofl::lol::lol::sarcastic:

Iraq and KSA might both be Arab countries and neighbors but last time I saw then Iraq and Iran went to war and the mighty Mullah's could not defeat a country that is 3.5 times smaller and which had/has a 2.5 times smaller population. I did not see KSA or any other country anywhere.

KSA choose to support a brotherly neighboring Arab country over foreigners. Israel choose to support the Mullah's.:lol:

The Iraqi Republican Army did not invade KSA outside of Khafji. A coastal town in the Northeast. That adventure lasted 24 hours. Besides this was ages ago and against a country that spent 99% of their money on the military while people were living in misery.

There is no way that Iraq would have been able to invade KSA and occupy it. No country in history has ever done such a thing. Simply a too huge and difficult country to control. Only the US could do such a thing.

Today we also know that KSA is a different beast altogether on all fronts.

The Houthi's were humiliated despite fighting in their own backyard and doing mountain guerrilla tactics like the stateless Kurds, the cousins of Farsis, and Taliban. Other more distant cousins.

I can post plenty of videos that confirm this. A google search should do it.

Salman from an Arab to another. Please stop supporting those Mullah's.

@Rakan.SA 's point was still 100% correct.

Remember no Arab-Arab infighting on PDF while I am around.

The punishment is severe.

eg4vfa.gif

Target the individual. You and Mosab already discussed this. "Hazzy the Glorious" was lost in battle recently. Don't take his place.

We should stick to Syria anyway.

Last edited:
Just read the news that Turkey is not willing to take part in operation against IS and is not going to let US use Incirlik base .

Mentioning that , They have demanded fall of Syrian Government ( especially Assad ) if any operation starts against IS .

It seems Kerry couldn't achieve much in Turkey .
What can u expect? Ask one terrorist to kill another?

ISIS Draws Steady Stream of Recruits From Turkey
boy’s father, Yusuf, said that the

To which the boy replied, “Journalists, infidels of this country; w
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/w...is-a-steady-source-of-isis-recruits.html?_r=0

@Sinan
as you can see here, another evidence that AKP supports terrorists in Syria, by allowing them to freely roam in Turkey and cross the border easily, in addition to recruit terrorists.

It's a known fact, you can guess where are our Uhigur terrorists.

@beast89, I am not complaining over his barbarism, it is 2015 and I am used to it, but it is rather with seeing others believe they are doing us a favor by sending their terrorist militias to Syria.
I don't care if this takes 40 years or more, I only have one thing in my mind which is: Al-Assad's life isn't any more important than any of the infants he killed, thus he should either die or leave the country...we did not make it this far to shake hands with him .
If you read about Al-Assad and his father, you'll know that they are very capable of wars when they face their people, but when it comes to another country...they just bark, the dog that barks doesn't bite .
By the way we don't have any legal Hazaras in Damascus, there might be some illegal terrorist settlers brought by the regime, but insha'Allah they will go to Hell along with Al-Assad .

And yet someone else comes to say 'Israel!'...with or without Israel Al-Assad cannot be proven 'angel', a criminal is a criminal .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom