What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

#Bursa: Turkish Guys Protest Over Ahmadinejad's Presence In Turkey
The reason is Syria .

God bless you all and grant you Heaven .
Sure, because I hate Assad, that somehow changes me from a Levantine to a Hejazi. What a miracle!
Lol, they'll be laughing at your filthy remarks at them in Jannah and they'll wait for you and your brethren to be thrown into hell.
Remember what Al-Assad taught us at school :

أمّة عربيّة واحدة ... ذات رسالة خالدة

There isn't any difference between Syrians and Saudis...we have the same religious views and culture, being Saudi is not shameful...
They were the people who liberated Syria from the Romans, during the Rashidun Caliphate. Those who have been brothers of yours someday back then, will always stay as they are nowadays, meanwhile, those who have always been your enemies, will always be your enemies...history speaks .

Watch some foreign terrorists, were sent from Daraa to Hell: watch?v=NWJUUYe9mYs
You know a 'revolution' is screwed when there are more than 100 different groups with 100 different names and agendas.
Ever heard of Fitnah (Arabic: فتنة) ?
Yeah right, only Iranian backed shias go to heaven all the rest are Yazidi kuffars.
That reminded me of how Peshmerga heroes left their Yazidi brothers to ISIS and fled from Sinjar in Northern Iraq, lol .

Last edited:
You know a 'revolution' is screwed when there are more than 100 different groups with 100 different names and agendas.
and thats exactly what iran and assad did. and thats why they will pay the price. after finishing assad and cleaning the mess iran did. they will march to iran. khamenaei knows it hizb al shaytan knows it. qassim sulaimani knows it. iranian are simply fighting now cuz they know they are next. they said it themselves and its true. eventually you will lose and all those ppl you killed in lebanon syria iraq and yemen their families and loved ones will march to iran. im not telling you a secret. save my comment and one day il remind you

Yet Another Mosque, Vandalized By The Regime And Its Allies
B-3KB_5UEAAMBKp.jpg:large

:unsure: 'It doesn't matter...it is just a mosque...' :unsure:
@Antaréss I don't care if I'm Syrian, Hejazi, etc, all I care is that I'm Muslim. But I am Syrian, and these guys are saying I'm not to try to discredit me.
I do understand you bro, I am familiar with their miserable troll-like style. Anyone who has ever tried to discuss anything with Iranians knows what I mean, whenever you show your disagreement to Iranians you should get ready to hear words like: Saudi, Wahhabi, Takfiri, or even terrorist. For this reason and some more, I stopped paying attention to their opinion and no longer interested.

And always remember what @Syrian Lion told you: "Syria is for Syrians, not for Iranians" .

and thats exactly what iran and assad did. and thats why they will pay the price. after finishing assad and cleaning the mess iran did. they will march to iran. khamenaei knows it hizb al shaytan knows it. qassim sulaimani knows it. iranian are simply fighting now cuz they know they are next. they said it themselves and its true. eventually you will lose and all those ppl you killed in lebanon syria iraq and yemen their families and loved ones will march to iran. im not telling you a secret. save my comment and one day il remind you

Well if Iran is next, then as a matter of self defense, our role in Syria is perfectly legitimate. :)

Now look at what the Lebanese government (who co-operate frequently with Asshead) are doing:
This makes me want to bomb those bastards even more.

fruits of your revolution. What have these people benefited from? UN Aid is unfunded but Qatar and KSA have enough for warfare though.

Well if Iran is next, then as a matter of self defense, our role in Syria is perfectly legitimate. :)
90% this saudi user statements are conspiracies formed by illusion of saudi grandiose. He thinks KSA is playing a waiting game with USA and they will dump them soon even though KSA military industry is 20 plus years behind and their capabilities are fully determined by america (their DF missiles were only allowed by CIA if will never capable of carrying nukes) .

nope again you are wrong. you started your attacks ever since your revolution started. you attacked arab nations and saudi. you simply fckd up! just dont forget to save my comment

90% this saudi user statements are conspiracies formed by illusion of saudi grandiose. He thinks KSA is playing a waiting game with USA and they will dump them soon even though KSA military industry is 20 plus years behind and their capabilities are fully determined by america (their DF missiles were only allowed by CIA if will never capable of carrying nukes)
:coffee: you can save my comment as well. put it next to your bed so you can read it everyday:agree:

rebels have captured the villages of al-Zilaqiat and Khirbet Masasinah in northern Hama province

FSA #FurqanBrigades killed many Regime/Hezbollah fighters in the ongoing battle in Southern Syria. FSA groups in Daraa are using small groups to ambush Adolf Khamenei's rats in surprise attacks. I think that's the only feasible way to exterminate the vile creatures. Hezballs might be able to take some small villages but it can NEVER win guerrilla warfare or wars of attrition especially in Daraa.

nope again you are wrong. you started your attacks ever since your revolution started. you attacked arab nations and saudi. you simply fckd up! just dont forget to save my comment

:coffee: you can save my comment as well. put it next to your bed so you can read it everyday:agree:

Ok, I will save your comment. Its all Im gonna think about for the rest of my life. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom