What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Brigade General Mahmoud Mustafa, leader of Liwa Maghaweer al-Golan Commando Brigade killed by the rebels in Quneitra yesterday

B_AXTXhWoAAKbRA.jpg

Activists to US — Please Give Radar Information to Warn of Regime’s Air Attacks

Activists have appealed to the US to provide radar to save civilian lives from the Assad regime’s bombing in Syria.

The Syria Campaign has posted a petition to Robert Malley of the White House’s National Security Council:

The US military has radar information that can warn Syrian civilians of incoming barrel bomb attacks. Make it available to rescue workers so they can sound their air-raid sirens and give families time to flee.

The Campaign notes that, despite a UN Security Council ban a year ago, barrel bombs have killed thousands of civilians including almost 2,000 children — asserts:

Guess what the US military is doing with crucial information that could save countless lives in Syria? Absolutely nothing.

With advance warning, Syrian rescue workers can prepare the population for the assaults, according to Campaign director James Sadri: “If the international community is not yet prepared to stop the bombs with a ‘no-fly zone’ the least they can do is provide radar information to help civilians flee those barrels. If the US just picked up the phone to these rescue teams countless innocent lives could be saved.”

President Assad has denied that the Syrian military has barrel bombs, but last week Human Rights Watch released a report documenting hundreds of attacks in the northwest and south of the country.

Khaled Khatib, a member of Aleppo’s civil defense unit, says:

If we could only get warning that the planes were coming, we could warn families, tell people to run from the markets, get the children out of the schools, let the medical centers know so that they can take cover.

Every airport in the world has this technology – it is common, it is civilian. Why can’t they share it with us?

The retardedness of Nusra caused Hazzm to dissolve itself, they are now fully integrated into Sham Front. Again, Nusra acting like Daesh.

The retardedness of Nusra caused Hazzm to dissolve itself, they are now fully integrated into Sham Front. Again, Nusra acting like Daesh.

That internal dispute left nearly 200 of them dead, which is a good thing.

And lol, now Nusra are the bad guys. Few days ago, they were necessary in fight against Assad and rebels 'had' do fight alongside their brothers in Al-Qaeda, now they are bad guys.

The same thing exactly happened for Daesh, when they first emerged in Syria, many in this forum cheered for them, but after they showed they don't have alliance with anyone, Daesh suddenly became the evil group.

You know a 'revolution' is screwed when there are more than 100 different groups with 100 different names and agendas.

PS: That 'report' you mentioned yesterday about IRGC executing SAA soldiers was nothing but rubbish with no source coming out of desperation. No offense intended.

That internal dispute left nearly 200 of them dead, which is a good thing.

And lol, now Nusra are the bad guys. Few days ago, they were necessary in fight against Assad and rebels 'had' do fight alongside their brothers in Al-Qaeda, now they are bad guys.

The same thing exactly happened for Daesh, when they first emerged in Syria, many in this forum cheered for them, but after they showed they don't have alliance with anyone, Daesh suddenly became the evil group.

You know a 'revolution' is screwed when there are more than 100 different groups with 100 different names and agendas.

PS: That 'report' you mentioned yesterday about IRGC executing SAA soldiers was nothing but rubbish with no source coming out of desperation. No offense intended.
Sure, show me the source for 200 dead.
I never said they were good, always said they were bad. You love twisting my words.
Well duh they cheered for them, they thought they had good intention. When their assassinations and beheadings started to come out, many people stopped supporting them, after they showed their true colors. Just like how I used to literally worship Iran, and now after seeing their true intentions, I want to destroy that damn country brick by brick.
LOL. Almost every single revolution had hundreds of different groups in it. And if you haven't noticed, most rebel groups actually have the same interests, and are united within the same group. (SRCC, Syrian Revolutionary Command Council)
He has previous posts where he states his sources (some are from the regime,) but they're too old to find.
HAHA .

Good riddance of both Anus-rats and hazzzzm terrorists .

Syria just got safer Tnx to allah .
Syria will be safe when your Iranian bastards leave my country. When you leave, all the evil leaves, because Assad can't live without you.

Last edited:
الأتارب- تشييع مقاتيلين حركة حزم
Syrian Rebels are so foreign that their mothers are crying over them. Above video name is funeral for Hazzm fighters killed by Nusra.
Regime car bomb kills multiple people in Tafas, Dara'a, which was then followed by cluster bombs and finally barrel bombs.
And the allegiance of the Shia Alawite Army progresses:
B_Cm5oqXIAIuUtJ.jpg:large

OMG !!

someone has TWEETED those ? :fie: is he a member of JCA ? Jihadi cyber army ? :rofl:

:rofl:

Doesn't work that way saudi :rolleyes:

Rest in piss
He used regime sources.
Sure, because I hate Assad, that somehow changes me from a Levantine to a Hejazi. What a miracle!
Lol, they'll be laughing at your filthy remarks at them in Jannah and they'll wait for you and your brethren to be thrown into hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom