What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Also, some humor:
B_SFqW9WoAATN1T.jpg:large

:rofl: are you kidding me? the "infidel" west is training you terrorists and arming you, and you are here spreading dumb crap...
best joke evveer... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: are you kidding me? the "infidel" west is training you terrorists and arming you, and you are here spreading dumb crap...
Lol, Obama's foreign policy is the reason why Asshead is still in power, and he is currently in bed with Iran.

He post picture of obama as Zionist while he lives in the US

He is just ikhwanjie hypocrite like Hazzy the glorious:lol:

Lol, Obama's foreign policy is the reason why Asshead is still in power, and he is currently in bed with Iran.
:rofl::rofl: yes that makes sense why he is supporting the F$A terrorists... what is your next comment? Alasad defected to F$A?

those MB supporters don't even know how MB started, their British masters might help them...

My parents choice that we live in the U.S., not mine. Unless you're telling me to disobey Arab parents.

:rofl::rofl: yes that makes sense why he is supporting the F$A terrorists... what is your next comment? Alasad defected to F$A?

those MB supporters don't even know how MB started, their British masters might help them...
Yeah sure, he supported us so much he gave us 500 TOWs max. Meanwhile, Asshead gets a weapons shipment from Iran/Russia weekly.

And it's funny how you didn't say a word about the Air Force Intelligence building being blown up - butthurt that Aleppo is on the verge of falling? I might be able to see my city before the FSA come and kill all you Assadists. :)

Yeah sure, he supported us so much he gave us 500 TOWs max. Meanwhile, Asshead gets a weapons shipment from Iran/Russia weekly.
yeah, we do acknowledge that Iran and Russia are the true allies of Syrian people... however, you make stupid posts about the west and US government being an ally of Syrian people, while they are causing their death and destruction..

And it's funny how you didn't say a word about the Air Force Intelligence building being blown up - butthurt that Aleppo is on the verge of falling? I might be able to see my city before the FSA come and kill all you Assadists. :)
I don't have to comment on everything, your losing side makes everything a big deal, you post videos about tanks and etc, that's really dumb, it is a war, in war there is destruction and death.. however Syrian army is advancing in the south, and I don't post about it... unlike you, who need propaganda and lies to boost your losing and low moral...

and in your dream, F$A terrorists will never control us Syrians, Syrians will never allow those terrorists to have anything or any place in Syria...

I understand that you support FSA and hate Assad, but will you please stop posting nonsense like this? It destroys your credibility. Everything Obama has been doing in the last 3+ years has been to get Assad out. The only reason there is even an FSA presence in Syria is because Obama and co support it. As far as being in bed with Iran?Please...I don't even know where to start with that.

yeah, we do acknowledge that Iran and Russia are the true allies of Syrian people... however, you make stupid posts about the west and US government being an ally of Syrian people, while they are causing their death and destruction..

I don't have to comment on everything, your losing side makes everything a big deal, you post videos about tanks and etc, that's really dumb, it is a war, in war there is destruction and death.. however Syrian army is advancing in the south, and I don't post about it... unlike you, who need propaganda and lies to boost your losing and low moral...

and in your dream, F$A terrorists will never control us Syrians, Syrians will never allow those terrorists to have anything or any place in Syria...
The US has co-operated with Assad on multiple occasions, and while they do supply the rebels, Obama is giving Asshead a second chance.
lol, Syrian Army advancing in the South? That's a good joke. Rebels are advancing in the South and Aleppo.
This is a forum, you're supposed to post stuff. That's why I post. And I post only a fraction of what I see, I don't want to basically spam the forum with all the tanks being destroyed, etc.
lol, FSA will indeed never control Syria, because they won't be called FSA anymore, they will be the legitimate government of the Syrian people.
I understand that you support FSA and hate Assad, but will you please stop posting nonsense like this? It destroys your credibility. Everything Obama has been doing in the last 3+ years has been to get Assad out. The only reason there is even an FSA presence in Syria is because Obama and co support it. As far as being in bed with Iran?Please...I don't even know where to start with that.
Nope, Obama had a "red line" for Assad, and said he would bomb Assad if he use chemical weapons. He did, Obama did nothing. FSA presence in Syria has happened due to the revolution and Assad's violent crackdown in response, not because of Obama's support. Rebels didn't get Obama's support up until late 2013, which is when TOW videos started to come out. And yes, he has been in bed with Iran. Have you been hearing about the Nuclear Deal lately? Netanyahu was going batshit crazy about that deal, and he Obama still went with the deal even though his advisor (that gives terrible advise) told him not to. Seriously, it's kind of getting to the point where Bibi has to actually use facts in his arguments to discredit Obama, rather than pull some stuff out of his *** like his usual doing.

The US has co-operated with Assad on multiple occasions, and while they do supply the rebels, Obama is giving Asshead a second chance.
lol, Syrian Army advancing in the South? That's a good joke. Rebels are advancing in the South and Aleppo.
This is a forum, you're supposed to post stuff. That's why I post. And I post only a fraction of what I see, I don't want to basically spam the forum with all the tanks being destroyed, etc.
lol, FSA will indeed never control Syria, because they won't be called FSA anymore, they will be the legitimate government of the Syrian people.

Nope, Obama had a "red line" for Assad, and said he would bomb Assad if he use chemical weapons. He did, Obama did nothing. FSA presence in Syria has happened due to the revolution and Assad's violent crackdown in response, not because of Obama's support. Rebels didn't get Obama's support up until late 2013, which is when TOW videos started to come out. And yes, he has been in bed with Iran. Have you been hearing about the Nuclear Deal lately? Netanyahu was going batshit crazy about that deal, and he Obama still went with the deal even though his advisor (that gives terrible advise) told him not to. Seriously, it's kind of getting to the point where Bibi has to actually use facts in his arguments to discredit Obama, rather than pull some stuff out of his *** like his usual doing.
yeah but you post old videos, not important, look a tank got destroyed and etc..
anyways, just like your master Robert Ford said, F$A work with terrorists, even your master admits it... F$A and people like them will never control Syria, period. we will never allow Syria to become a western puppet... why do you think the west is training the F$A terrorists? in order to install them and use them as puppets later... yet you are here talking about Obama support to Alasad lol, you are funny...

that red line was never crossed by Syria since Obama's terrorists themselves launched that chemical attack... F$A is a western plan, even ex French foreign minister admits, along with American generals and etc... the F$A have always had western support, like like I said they were started by the west, even training since 2011 in Jordan and Turkey...
and now you are supporting Israel, you know Israel has nukes, why aren't you crying about that? oh wait, Israel are your masters... they support the F$A terrorists...

The UN investigators absolved Assad of the chemical weapons use, but even if Assad used them so what? Why should he not use all the means at his disposal to win the war? And why is the use of chemical weapons a 'red line' but not a suicide bomb? Its all BS to scare the Syrian government to fight with one hand behind it's back. Hey if Syrians want to take up arms against Assad, that's their prerogative but without Obama, FSA would be non existent in Syria. You should be thanking him. Nevertheless Obama was ready to bomb Assad in 2013 but was stopped by a few factors. He could not get congressional approval, he couldn't get a coalition as other countries like the UK voted against the operation, and of course there was no telling how Russia was going to respond especially when their help was needed on Iran. The nuclear deal has nothing to do with Syria.

The UN investigators absolved Assad of the chemical weapons use, but even if Assad used them so what? Why should he not use all the means at his disposal to win the war? And why is the use of chemical weapons a 'red line' but not a suicide bomb? Its all BS to scare the Syrian government to fight with one hand behind it's back. Hey if Syrians want to take up arms against Assad, that's their prerogative but without Obama, FSA would be non existent in Syria. You should be thanking him. Nevertheless Obama was ready to bomb Assad in 2013 but was stopped by a few factors. He could not get congressional approval, he couldn't get a coalition as other countries like the UK voted against the operation, and of course there was no telling how Russia was going to respond especially when their help was needed on Iran. The nuclear deal has nothing to do with Syria.
this should give the American people a red flag, look at F$A terrorists supporters, not a single word of Thank you to USA for training the F$A.. USA is training nothing but terrorists, might as well give them couple of jumbo jets with suicide bombers ready... F$A are terrorists, they work for money, they don't care about anything, they kill to get money... I mean look at Alqaeda and how it started... same thing with F$A, they are AQ with different name...

yeah but you post old videos, not important, look a tank got destroyed and etc..
anyways, just like your master Robert Ford said, F$A work with terrorists, even your master admits it... F$A and people like them will never control Syria, period. we will never allow Syria to become a western puppet... why do you think the west is training the F$A terrorists? in order to install them and use them as puppets later... yet you are here talking about Obama support to Alasad lol, you are funny...

that red line was never crossed by Syria since Obama's terrorists themselves launched that chemical attack... F$A is a western plan, even ex French foreign minister admits, along with American generals and etc... the F$A have always had western support, like like I said they were started by the west, even training since 2011 in Jordan and Turkey...
and now you are supporting Israel, you know Israel has nukes, why aren't you crying about that? oh wait, Israel are your masters... they support the F$A terrorists...
First of all, Robert Ford wasn't our master, our master is Allah and only Allah. Second of all, post evidence. You make all these claims and don't post evidence. Or are you going to post "How Islamists engineered Israel's oil grab in Syria" as your proof again? haha
You think that Islamists will bow down to America? I don't think you know that Islamists bow down to no-one but Allah.
Yes, we gassed our selves and our families in Eastern Ghouta. We gassed ourselves when we had no supplies, and were under siege. We sure did gas ourselves!
Any idiot in any government can say something. Boris Nemtsov hated Putin and opposed him. Does that mean that all of Russia's government says so? No. Just because some ex-French minister says something, doesn't mean its true. Islamophobes in the French parliament met with Assad recently. Islamophobes.
If we were training in Jordan and Turkey in 2011, Assad would have crumbled in 2011.
LOL. I actually have mentioned Israel's nukes in previous posts in this forum (and complained about them,) but they have little relevance and anyways, you choose what you want to see. You don't see when I complain about Israel.
Why not nuke North Korea then, or nuke everything? The red line was stupid logic in the first place, giving Assad a green light for killing people with conventional weapons, but somehow that's more humane than chemical weapons. The logic in that is beyond me. FSA lived and held up until late 2013 without Obama buddy, they don't need him. He doesn't need congressional approval, he can go 90 days without congressional approval. 30 days would've been enough to wipe the floor with the majority of Asshead's equipment. And America wouldn't have needed a coalition, because all they needed to do was do exactly what they're doing right now with ISIS, bombing. US has a "coalition," but they still do 80% of the airstrikes. The U.S. can easily sustain a sortie rate like that.
The nuclear deal has nothing to do with Syria, but it's still evidence of Obama being in bed with Iran.

this should give the American people a red flag, look at F$A terrorists supporters, not a single word of Thank you to USA for training the F$A.. USA is training nothing but terrorists, might as well give them couple of jumbo jets with suicide bombers ready... F$A are terrorists, they work for money, they don't care about anything, they kill to get money... I mean look at Alqaeda and how it started... same thing with F$A, they are AQ with different name...
blah blah blah FSA = AQ blah blah blah I have no evidence for my claims whatsoever blah blah blah.

First of all, Robert Ford wasn't our master, our master is Allah and only Allah. Second of all, post evidence. You make all these claims and don't post evidence. Or are you going to post "How Islamists engineered Israel's oil grab in Syria" as your proof again? haha
You think that Islamists will bow down to America? I don't think you know that Islamists bow down to no-one but Allah.
Yes, we gassed our selves and our families in Eastern Ghouta. We gassed ourselves when we had no supplies, and were under siege. We sure did gas ourselves!
Any idiot in any government can say something. Boris Nemtsov hated Putin and opposed him. Does that mean that all of Russia's government says so? No. Just because some ex-French minister says something, doesn't mean its true. Islamophobes in the French parliament met with Assad recently. Islamophobes.
If we were training in Jordan and Turkey in 2011, Assad would have crumbled in 2011.
LOL. I actually have mentioned Israel's nukes in previous posts in this forum (and complained about them,) but they have little relevance and anyways, you choose what you want to see. You don't see when I complain about Israel.

Why not nuke North Korea then, or nuke everything? The red line was stupid logic in the first place, giving Assad a green light for killing people with conventional weapons, but somehow that's more humane than chemical weapons. The logic in that is beyond me. FSA lived and held up until late 2013 without Obama buddy, they don't need him. He doesn't need congressional approval, he can go 90 days without congressional approval. 30 days would've been enough to wipe the floor with the majority of Asshead's equipment. And America wouldn't have needed a coalition, because all they needed to do was do exactly what they're doing right now with ISIS, bombing. US has a "coalition," but they still do 80% of the airstrikes. The U.S. can easily sustain a sortie rate like that.
The nuclear deal has nothing to do with Syria, but it's still evidence of Obama being in bed with Iran.

blah blah blah FSA = AQ blah blah blah I have no evidence for my claims whatsoever blah blah blah.

I'm pretty sure you don't know God... :disagree:
look at this traitor, asking the west to invade Syria... and you call yourself Syrian? you are a traitor, and if you claim that this "Syrian Revolution" why do you need the west and others help? this shows that this war in Syria is all planned out... and you are prove of it, your betrayal shows it all...
you want evidence of your master Robert Ford saying you work with terrorists, alright here you go...
WASHINGTON: Once a top booster, ex-U.S. envoy no longer backs arming Syrian rebels | Syria | McClatchy DC

yes so it is perfect for Alasad to gas a city close to him on the first day of the UN inspectors arrival... again the only one benefits from chemical attack is the F$A terrorists themselves, since they know Obama said there is a red line, and you are here complaining about USA not invading and bombing Syria... see that shows you who are the F$A terrorists... and Obama couldn't do anything about it since he knew it was his terrorists who did it...

yes everyone that is against AQ and F$A terrorists are Islamphobes according to your funny logic... again you call yourself Islamist, your true colors are already exposed...

and yes
F$A = AQ = I$I$

Obama, who was quick to bomb Libya would have bombed Syria if he could. Bombing Syria is not quite the same as bombing Libya or defenseless ISIS, and of course Assad is allied with Russia so there's no telling what they would have done. Kiss goodbye all assistance on Iran in that case. In addition, the accusation that Assad used chemical weapons was quickly exposed as a lie killing the pretext of the air attack. They tried and they failed. Obama, NATO, Israel are all on your side. You can't seriously be arguing with me on this?

I'm pretty sure you don't know God... :disagree:
look at this traitor, asking the west to invade Syria... and you call yourself Syrian? you are a traitor, and if you claim that this "Syrian Revolution" why do you need the west and others help? this shows that this war in Syria is all planned out... and you are prove of it, your betrayal shows it all...
you want evidence of your master Robert Ford saying you work with terrorists, alright here you go...
WASHINGTON: Once a top booster, ex-U.S. envoy no longer backs arming Syrian rebels | Syria | McClatchy DC

yes so it is perfect for Alasad to gas a city close to him on the first day of the UN inspectors arrival... again the only one benefits from chemical attack is the F$A terrorists themselves, since they know Obama said there is a red line, and you are here complaining about USA not invading and bombing Syria... see that shows you who are the F$A terrorists... and Obama couldn't do anything about it since he knew it was his terrorists who did it...

yes everyone that is against AQ and F$A terrorists are Islamphobes according to your funny logic... again you call yourself Islamist, your true colors are already exposed...

and yes
F$A = AQ = I$I$
When did I ever suggest that the US should invade Syria?
LOL. You're talking about foreign help? If Asshead was loved by his people so much why would he have to bring Hezbollah and thousands of foreign shiites to help him fight these "terrorists?"
Make up your mind, you call me not Syrian, then you call me a traitor.
Ford said he collaberated with terrorists, yes, but he never said we were the same. His main complaint was that we couldn't hold off against them, which is untrue.
Yeah sure, Obama sure did bomb Assad after the rebels gassed themselves!
You dense being. Rebels don't benefit from "gassing themselves" at all, they can't afford to have losses or lose popular support. And U.N. inspectors mission was not to say WHO used chemical weapons, it was to see IF they were used. Big Difference. I'm not complaining about Obama not bombing us, I'm complaining about his false promises, which were built upon fallacies in the first place.
No, the French parliament idiots had a history of Islamophobia, before the revolution even began. But to your ignorant mind, I only think about 2011-2015.
You will continue to have baseless arguments.

Obama, who was quick to bomb Libya would have bombed Syria if he could. Bombing Syria is not quite the same as bombing Libya or defenseless ISIS, and of course Assad is allied with Russia so there's no telling what they would have done. Kiss goodbye all assistance on Iran in that case. In addition, the accusation that Assad used chemical weapons was quickly exposed as a lie killing the pretext of the air attack. They tried and they failed. Obama, NATO, Israel are all on your side. You can't seriously be arguing with me on this?
So what if Russia is allied to Assad? The US of A bombed/invaded North Korea, invaded Cuba, invaded Vietnam, fought against China, which at the time was an ally of the Soviet Union, and the Soviets didn't attack the U.S. Why do you think it will be different now?
Yeah sure, where's your evidence? Independent journalists and HRW have both proved that Asshead used chemical weapons, so your argument is baseless, just like Assadist Lion's. Obama is not on our side, NATO is not on our side, and Israel are definitely not on our side. Israel had to ramp up it's security after Rebels took over the border with occupied Quneitra. With Assad on the border the security was much less tight. Why would they do that, hm?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom